这是引擎室
Here is the engine room.
轴承套管本来不该是这个破样子
The bearing casings aren’t supposed to look like that
但我们今年实在没钱维修
but we can’t afford to fix them this year.
最顶层是船桥
Topside we’ve got the bridge,
一艘迷你潜水艇和一架旧直升机
the minisub, an old chopper
还有各种雷达 声纳以及水下电影小工具
and all kinds of radar and sonar and underwater movie gadgets.
那个Jacqueline被划掉是怎么回事
What happened to Jacqueline?
她并不爱我
She didn’t really love me.
Mandrake勋爵
Lord Mandrake.
画的真棒
It’s wonderful.
像看到真人一样 – 我并不是很热衷这些
Very lifelike. – I’m not crazy about it.
这个人是个大傻♥逼♥
This guy’s a big-time asshole.
我们在大学是舍友
We were roommates at the academy.
他是Eleanor的前夫
He used to be married to Eleanor.
他卷走了所有资助金
He hogs up all the grant money.
你有没有打算改一下你的姓名
You think you’ll want to change your name?
改Ned吗
Ned?
不是改Ned 除非你自己想改
No, not the Ned part. Unless you want to.
我是说你的姓氏 我觉得你可能
I meant your last name. I thought you might…
会喜欢跟着我姓
like to let me give you mine.
改成Ned Zissou – Ned Zissou 没错
Ned Zissou. – Ned Zissou. Exactly.
或者 如果你想的话 也可以把名改一下
Or, if you want to, you can change the first part too.
我会给你起名Kingsley 如果我当初有发言权
I would have named you Kingsley, if I’d had a say in it.
Kingsley
Kingsley.
我不知道
I don’t know.
或者我暂时还是叫Ned吧
Maybe I’ll stick with Ned for now.
当然 那也行
Sure. That’s okay.
话说回来 我会给你订做一套专用信纸
Anyway, I’ll order you some correspondence stock.
你这是干什么 是我点的酒
What are you doing? I ordered the wine.
请倒在我这里
Pour it over here, please.
他对葡萄酒一窍不通
He doesn’t know anything about wine.
那群傻♥逼♥是在嚼我的舌根吗
Are those assholes talking about me?
人们常说当别人说你的坏话时
People say when someone says something like that about you
纯粹是因为嫉妒你
it’s because they’re jealous.
可还是会难受啊
But it still hurts.
非常难受
It hurts bad.
那个人太没有礼貌了 他会下地狱的
That man was damn rude. He can go straight to hell.
顺便问下 你的母亲是怎么死的
How did she die, by the way, your mother?
她是自杀的
She took her own life.
吃安♥眠♥药♥
She took sleeping pills.
她为什么要自杀
Why would she do that?
她生前活得太痛苦了
Well, she was in a great deal of pain, you know.
噢
Oh.
这样啊
I see. Yeah.
我最好的朋友才死不久 他叫Esteban
You know, my best friend just got killed. Esteban.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那个老爷子
The old man.
咱一起去我的岛上吧
Let’s go to my island.
我 呃
Well, I, uh…
我周四还得回肯塔基
I have to be back in Kentucky on Thursday.
周四吗
Thursday?
行 没问题
Okay. That’s okay.
你的猫咪死了
Your cat’s dead.
啥 哪一只
What? Which one?
Marmalade 节哀顺变
Marmalade. I’m sorry.
怎么死的
What happened?
一条响尾蛇咬住了它的脖子
A rattlesnake bit it in the throat.
妈的 Eleanor 你为什么非要这么讲话
Goddamn it, Eleanor, why do you have to say it like that?
你就不能尽量委婉一点吗
You couldn’t try to break it a little bit nicer?
她就是个富婆 佣人把她带大的
She’s a rich bitch, you know. She was raised by maids.
她父母出钱买♥♥下来这个小岛 还有两部我的
Her parents paid for this island and two of my…
最差的电影
worst movies.
人们都说她是泽索团队的幕后智囊
People say she’s the brains behind Team Zissou.
人们说的话多了去了 是一只什么样的猫啊
People say a lot of things. What kind of cat was it?
谁他妈还管这些
Who gives a shit?
可能是虎斑猫吧
I think it was a tabby.
Ned 进屋啊 我们给你腾出一间房♥啊
Ned, wanna come inside, we’ll make up a room for you?
Steve 那个记者给你打电♥话♥了
Steve, that reporter called.
“Ned 快醒醒”
“Ned, wake up.”
嗯 – “我在用通讯器呼叫你”
Yes? – “I’m on the echo box.”
“按住红色按钮来回答”
“Push the red button to answer.”
“快穿上外套 12分钟后在海滩上见”
“Throw on your slop and meet me on the beach in 12 minutes.”
白色按钮吗
The white button?
好的
Okay.
开拍
Action!
至今我只有幸见过两次这样的水母潮汐
Only twice before have I had the good fortune to observe a rubber tide
这样的场面千载一遇 成百的发光水母
that rare occurrence when hundreds of electric jellyfish
同时被冲上岸来
spontaneously wash onto a beachhead at once.
是Bobby Ogata
Bobby Ogata…
今晚将此消息及时告知了我们
brings exactly this to our attention tonight.
Steve 它们发光的原理是什么
Steve, what produces this effect of illumination?
在它们体内有什么化学物质吗
Is there a chemical inside the organism?
不 Ned 事实上
No, Ned. Actually,
它们的外膜表面可以反射月光
it’s the reflection of the moonlight on their outer membranes.
那是非常不错的即兴台词
That’s a very good, uh, ad-lib.
Klaus 过来给我和Ned拍两个人的镜头
Klaus, come over here and get a two-shot of me and Ned.
Ned 过来这边
Ned, come in here.
你愿意加入我的团队吗
Would you like to join my crew?
我愿意 – 我想让你加入泽索团队
Would I like to…? – I want you on Team Zissou.
我感觉我不行 – 为啥
I don’t think I can do that. – Why not?
这不是我的领域 我也没有相关背景
Well, it’s not my field. I don’t have the background for it.
这里谁都没有
No one here does.
Klaus以前是个公车司机
Klaus used to be a bus driver.
Wolodarsky曾是高中代课老师
Wolodarsky was a high school substitute teacher.
我们是一群半路出家的人 你还不明白吗
We’re a pack of strays. Don’t you get it?
Steve 我甚至都不太会游泳
Steve, I’m not even that strong a swimmer.
不过我愿意加入 – 本来就该这样
The answer’s yes. – Well, it’s got to be.
我会给你订个小红帽和一套泳衣 咔
I’ll order you a red cap and a Speedo. Cut.
Klaus 为什么你没有在拍
Klaus, why aren’t you rolling?
我能和你借一步说话吗
Could I have a word with you, please?
你为什么不拍下来这些啊
Why aren’t you getting this?
那么精彩的催泪桥段
That was a goddamn tearjerker.
你为啥不拍呢 老兄
Why did you cut it, man?
因为那样拍声音会很糟糕
Because the sound is going to be shit.
他都不知道该如何拿好麦克风
He doesn’t even know how to hold a boom.
他一点都不知道我们在干嘛
He doesn’t know diddly-jack about what we’re doing.
我没说”咔”你就不准停
Don’t cut unless I say “cut”.
我这辈子从没见过这么多发光的水母
I’ve never seen so many electric jellyfish in all my life!
那其实是越共僧帽水母
Those are Vietcong man-of-wars.
妈的 她说的对
Oh, shit. She’s right.
看来我们得循环那句词儿了
I guess we’ll have to loop that line.
你从哪儿来的 你看起来像怀孕了
Where’d you come from? You look pregnant.
我是怀孕了
I am pregnant.
我都还没问
I’m not even going to ask
你们穿着一样的睡衣在外面干嘛呢
what you men are doing out here in your matching pajamas, by the way.
事实上 我们是在拍摄纪录片
We’re producing a film, as a matter of fact.
你又是谁
Who are you?
我是Jane Winslett-Richardson
I’m Jane Winslett-Richardson.
<海洋地理探险家>的记者
I’m the reporter from the Oceanographic Explorer.
哦哦 好吧
Oh, yeah, sure.
你是怎么来这儿的 – 我雇了几个渔船里的酒鬼
How’d you get out here? – I hired some drunk in a fishing boat.
那得要坐四个小时呢 你为啥要受这个罪
That would take four hours. Why would you do that?
因为没人他嗯的来机场接我
Because no one picked me up at the f-ing airport!
老天啊 Klaus
Jesus Christ, Klaus.
我们的人本该去接你的
One of my guys was supposed to do that.
你跟着Zissou干了多久了
How long have you been working with Zissou?
嗯 大概
Uh, approximately…
其实只有十分钟 我刚在海滩拍摄时才被雇用
only 10 minutes, actually. I was hired during the scene on the beach.
他是Steve的儿子 据说
He’s Steve’s son, supposedly.
是吗 不是吧 他没有儿子
You are? No, you’re not. He doesn’t have one.