你想 对我来说在人生低谷遇见像你这样的人
See, for me to meet a guy like you at this time in my life?
我说不清楚 只是
I don’t know. Uh, it’s just?
我想和你沟通我的感受
I want to communicate my feelings to you…
可是
but…
我觉得我可能要哭了
I think I might start to cry.
没关系的啦
That’s okay.
嘶
Psst!
衣帽间里有动静
There’s something in the coat check.
嘿 Billy
Hey, Billy.
你没事吗
You okay?
你有收到我的口讯吗
Did you get my message?
嗯 但其实算乱码
Yeah. It was kind of garbled.
我的亲娘哦
Jesus.
这些海盗简直是禽兽
These pirates are monsters.
不过别忘了
Well, yeah, but remember
上周我一枪打死一个海盗 所以
I shot one of their guys in the neck last week and killed him, so…
我们也好不到哪里去
I think we’re okay too.
Cody去哪了
Where’s Cody?
Cody
Cody?
Steven
Steven.
你是来救我的吗
Are you rescuing me?
弃牌
Fold.
Klaus 炸♥药♥拿来
Klaus! Bring the dynamite!
他们被困在里面了 别愣着了 快跑
They’re in there after all. Run! Go!
快跑 快
Move! Now!
Vikram给你的船拍了一些很棒的镜头
Vikram got some great footage of your boat out there.
我想它已经被毁了 是吧
I guess it’s totaled, huh?
可能吧 不过我们给它上了很全的保险
Perhaps, but we’re extremely well insured.
我可能到头来还能赚一笔
I’ll probably come out ahead in the end.
不过我们显然要重新招募船员了
Although we’ll obviously have to crew up from scratch next time.
他们拿了我的研究海龟炖汤
They made soup out of my research turtles.
Ogata 去给Pelé做急救
Ogata, give some first aid to Pelé?
Klausie Ned仔
Klausie, Ned-o…
守在这 拖住他们
dig in here, and hold these rustlers off…
我去叫人来接应
while I call in the rendezvous.
等下来沙滩集♥合♥
We’ll meet on the beach.
你现在是A级队了
You’re “A” squad.
Renzo Renzo Renzo 有人吗 喂 喂
Renzo. Renzo. Renzo. Anybody. Hello. Hello.
这玩意没电了
This gizmo’s out of juice.
谢了
Thanks.
不 船长
No. Captain.
那是Cedric 他不是敌人
That’s Cedric. He’s a friend.
谢谢 Cedric
Merci, Cedric.
回头记得提醒我 给他寄顶小红帽和泳衣
Remind me. We’ll send him a red cap and a Speedo.
Wolodarsky
Wolodarsky,
去找那艘渔船的钥匙 然后扔到海里去
go get the keys to that fishing boat, and throw them in the water.
不 等一下 他们可能有备用钥匙 直接把船炸了
No, wait. They might have another set. Just blow it up.
嘿 Ned
Hey, Ned.
看来我们找回了你的继承的遗产啊
It looks like we recovered your inheritance.
Klausie
Klausie.
完了 我要退休了
That’s it. I’m retired.
糟了 忘带上Cody了 我们得回去
Oh, no. We forgot Cody. We gotta go back.
再见了 Cody
Good-bye, Cody.
你看 这个代表贝拉芳特号♥
See, this represents the Belafonte.
这个是剑鱼岛
And here’s Pescespada Island.
那个圆圈寓意友谊
And that circle represents friendship.
K代表了Klaus
And the “K” here stands for Klaus.
你的标志在哪 Ned
Where’s your symbol, Ned?
我不想要凸显自己
Oh, I didn’t want to impose myself.
Klaus说得对 这面旗得有Ned的标志
Klaus is right. The flag needs a Ned symbol.
我想可以把一个N放在那只章鱼旁边
Ah, I suppose we could put an “N” on the side of that octopus.
那边那个代表什么
What’s that stand for over there?
代表Esteban
That’s Esteban.
昨晚深夜它还运转得好好的
Well, it was workin’ okay until late last night…
但现在整个追踪系统已经完全瘫痪了
but now the whole tracking system’s gone completely on the fritz.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Screw it.
当废品卖♥♥掉吧 再把船和潜水艇也这样处理掉
We’ll sell it for scrap along with the boat and the submarines.
我要回家
I’m goin’ home.
我们还是开直升机去看看能否找到点什么
Let’s take up the whirlybird and see what we find out there anyway.
我感觉从111英尺的高空 我们能肉眼看见它
I got a feelin’ we can spot this fish from 111 feet up.
Ned 我都不知道 我究竟是否真看到过那个混♥蛋♥
Ned, I don’t know if I ever even saw the bastard.
我可是拿27.5万美元
I have $275,000
投资了他妈的这部片子
invested in this damn production.
总得是某个东西吃了Esteban吧
Somethin’ ate Esteban, didn’t it?
快去指挥
Now lead!
对不对
Right?
对不对 嚯
Right? Ho!
嚯
Ho.
那是什么
What’s that?
Jane给我的信
A letter from Jane.
她写了什么
What does she say?
没什么特别值得说的
Nothin’ to speak of.
谢谢你把我也放到旗子上去 Ned
Thank you for putting me on the flag, Ned.
必须的 Klaus 不用谢
Of course, Klaus. It was my pleasure.
你把代表我的标志绣在海豚上
Yeah, but you stitched me onto the dolphin
我想让你知道这对我的意义有多大
and I want you to know how much that means to me.
我很高兴你喜欢这个做法
Well, I’m very pleased you liked it.
你没有在认真听我说话
You’re not listening.
我不仅仅是喜欢
I didn’t just like it.
你明白吗 – 明白了
You understand? – Yes, I do.
谢谢你 Klaus
Thank you, Klaus.
我当然还留着你的
I’ve still got yours, of course.
我的什么
My what?
亲爱的Zissou船长
“Dear Captain Zissou.
我今年12岁 住在肯塔基州的颚骨县
I am 12 years old and live in Jawbone, Kentucky.
我家房♥子后面有一条小溪
A creek runs behind our house
我和妈妈一起生活
where I live with my mother.
几年前她遇见过你一次
She met you once some years ago
我在收集编目两栖动物 爬行动物和昆虫
and I collect and catalog amphibians, reptiles and insects.
我不知道这种虫子叫什么
I don’t know what this one is called,
所以我就自己给他取了名字
so I named it myself.
你或许是我研究过的所有人中 不说最
You are probably my one of, if not the,
也是我最喜欢的人之一
favorite person I’ve ever studied.
我打算成为一个
I plan to be either,
A 海洋学家
A, an oceanographer;
B 建筑设计师
B, an architect;
或者C 飞行员
C, a pilot.
非常感谢你带来的优秀作品
Thank you very much for your good work.
诚挚的 Ned Plimpton 蓝星学员 泽索公社
Sincerely, Ned Plimpton, Blue Star Cadet, Zissou Society.
注 你有许愿过自己能在水下呼吸么
P.S. Do you ever wish you could breathe underwater?”
我仍然期望自己能在水下呼吸
I still wish I could breathe underwater.
我也是 Ned
Me too, Ned.
荧光鲷鱼出现了
Fluorescent snapper!
什么 真的吗 那是什么
What? Really? What’s that?
一个好兆头
A good sign.
上次我们看到那只巨大的狗东西时 他
The last time we saw that big shitkicker, he-e
后面有东西蹦出来了 是不是
Somethin’ popped up there, didn’t it?
我听到旋转装置里有销钉蹦出来
I heard a pin snap loose in the rotator mechanism.
这一撞会很疼的
This is gonna hurt.
Ned
Ned!
Ned
Ned!
Ned
Ned!
嘿 Stevesy
Hey, Stevesy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我觉得没事
I think I’m okay.
怎么回事 我们是撞到什么了吗
What happened? Did we hit something?
这个可能性很小
Most likely not.
我觉得或许是推杆坏了
I think maybe the pushrod failed.
对不起 Ned
I’m sorry, Ned.
我十年前就该让这架直升机报废的
I should’ve scrapped this chopper 10 years ago.