我妈自杀前一礼拜
A week before she killed herself,
她告诉我 你从我出生那天就知道我了
my mother told me that you’d known about me since the day I was born.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
是真的
That’s a fact.
我就该乖乖待在肯塔基州
I ought to have stayed in Kentucky where I belong.
闭嘴
Quiet.
得有人付钱给这个水上的士
Somebody pay for this water taxi.
你身上带零钱了吗
You got any petty cash on you?
记得提醒我给Eleanor父母寄一封感谢信
Remind me to send Eleanor’s parents a thank-you note
找一张好点的专用信纸写 – 好
on the good correspondence stock. – Okay.
这是今晚早前收到的一条
This is the message we received earlier tonight
发到剑鱼岛上留言机里的消息
on our answering machine at Pescespada Island.
这里是Bill Ubell 我在打收费电♥话♥
Bill Ubell here. I’m on a pay phone.
我眼睛还是蒙着的 胳膊被绑着
I am still blindfolded. My arms are bound.
但是一个小男孩很心善愿意帮助我
But a young boy has been kind enough to assist me.
我基本没什么机会能再打电♥话♥了
There’s not much chance I’ll get another opportunity to call,
所以我想问能不能
so I thought I would ask if…
什么 不好
What? No.
感谢来电 Bill
Well, thanks for checkin’ in, Bill.
下次也许你能告诉我们你在哪
Next time maybe you could let us know where you’re at.
基于通话的质量
Based on the quality of the connection,
背景多种野生动物的声音 以及
the variety of wildlife in the background, and
Ubell先生从被抓到这通来电中间的时间来看
the elapsed time between Mr.Ubell’s capture and this message,
很有可能他就在平群岛中的一个岛上
there’s a good chance he’s on one of the Ping Islands.
小平岛上以前有一个四星级酒店
There used to be a four-star hotel on Little Ping.
但整个岛在五年前被季风摧毁了
But the entire island was destroyed by a monsoon five years ago.
从此以后便荒无人烟了
It’s been uninhabited ever since.
我知道那里
I know the place.
西川酒店
Hotel Citroën.
小可爱 我想你正式记录我要说的话
Cubbie, I’d like to speak on the record for a moment.
Eleanor一直都是泽索团队的幕后智囊
Eleanor has always been the brains behind Team Zissou.
还有啊
By the way…
你写的时候能美化一下
are you gonna put in a good description
我在这里布置的控制中心吗
of the command center I’ve set up down here?
好了 同志们 计划是这样
Okay, gang. That’s the plan.
设定去平岛的路线 全速前进
Set a course for Ping Island, full speed ahead.
你还得请个机械工团队
You’ll need to hire a team of mechanics
先修一个新发动机 别忘了
to rebuild the engine first, of course.
我知道 我正准备说呢
I know. I’m saying after that.
虽说我决定救你一命 帮你开展营救行动
Just because I’ve decided to save your neck again and help you do this rescue
但这不意味着我回心转意了
doesn’t mean you’ve won me back.
好的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子爸爸不在吗
Is the father out of the picture?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
其实我本来有点怕生这个孩子
Actually, I was sort of terrified about having this baby.
但现在我几乎无所畏惧
And right now I’m not really scared of anything.
可能是因为荷尔蒙吧
Maybe it’s my hormones.
有可能
That makes sense.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I’m going to tell you something confidentially
我不会说第二次
which won’t be mentioned again.
我非常确定我是唯一能判定这件事的人
I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who can say this,
连Steve都不能
including Steve.
不要太深究我是怎么知道的 我是个科学家
Never mind how I found out. I’m a scientist.
就因为这件事 我对Ned的情况感到很疑惑
It’s the thing that puzzles me about Ned’s situation.
什么事 – Zissou不能生育
What is it? – Zissou shoots blanks.
我觉得可能是因为他半辈子都生活在水底下
I think maybe it’s because he spent half his life underwater.
试试三号♥音轨对应这个画面
Let’s try track three against picture.
平群岛四周环绕着凶险的礁石
A treacherous reef surrounds the Ping Islands…
警示着入侵者远离这里
warning intruders to keep their distance.
今天我们在平三岛沿岸发现了其中一个受害者
Today we discover one of its victims off the coast of Ping Three.
我们的同行Alistair Hennessey
Our colleague Alistair Hennessey
和他的船员都失去了踪影
and his crew are nowhere to be found.
我们将在破晓时分上岸
We will land at dawn.
还行
Not bad.
我们暂时先用这个好了
We’ll temp it with that, anyway.
来 走起
All right. Let’s go!
娘的 有沼泽水蛭
Oh, shit. Swamp leeches.
全体注意 检查并清除身上的沼泽水蛭
Everybody, check for swamp leeches, and pull them off.
你们身上都没有吗 只有我吗 什么情况
Nobody else got hit? I’m the only one? What’s the deal?
可惜了
What a shame.
以前有个叫Kino的酒保在这工作
They had a bartender here, Kino,
他调的朗姆炮弹酒是我尝过最好喝的
made the best rum cannonball I’ve ever tasted.
准备好了吗 Vikram
You ready, Vikram?
5.65
Five-six and a half.
那么 我们上吧
All right, shall we do this?
气压在下降
The barometer’s falling.
五分钟后会下雨 我们得赶快了
It’s gonna rain in five minutes. We gotta be quick.
那 他们在哪里
Well, where are they?
不知道 兵分两路
Unknown. Split into two groups.
Ned Ogata和Wolodarsky和我一队
I’ll take Ned, Ogata and Wolodarsky.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是要谢谢你不选我
Thanks a lot for not picking me.
什么意思
What?
我们的雷霆突击营救行动正进行到一半
We’re smack in the middle of a lightning-strike rescue op.
Klaus 你这是在搞什么呀
Klaus, what’s the deal?
我讨厌又被剩在B级队
I’m sick of being on “B” squad.
听我说 你是在B级队 但你是B队队长呀
Listen. You may be on “B” squad, but you’re the “B” squad leader.
你不知道我和Esteban一直把你当弟弟吗
Don’t you know me and Esteban always thought of you as our baby brother?
我一直都把你们当成我的爸爸
I’ve always thought of you two as my dads.
麻烦不要让他们因为这句话来笑话我
Please don’t let anyone make fun of me for saying so.
这我不能保证 Klausie 但我会尽力
I can’t guarantee that, Klausie, but I’ll try.
现在能回归行动了吧
Can we get on with the maneuvers now?
Wolodarsky 有发现吗
Wolodarsky, you got something?
还没有
Not yet.
有看到任何人吗
Anybody see anybody?
都是空的
Empty.
Klaus 看见海盗了吗 – 没
Klaus, pirates? – Zip.
我觉得这地方已经被完全废弃了
I think this whole place is deserted.
妈的 我们的直觉不对呀
Shit! We played a bum hunch.

Fuck.
行了 咱别再自责啦
Okay, let’s not get down on ourselves.
平群岛里还有两座岛要查看
We still got two more Ping Islands to check out
不过我不知道汽油还够不够
except I don’t know if we have enough gas to do it.
我♥操♥ Steve
Damn it, Steve.
这太糟糕了
This sucks.
我对自己感到失望
I’m disappointed in myself.
我和第一任妻子Jacqueline 在这里度的蜜月
My first wife, Jacqueline, and I spent our honeymoon here.
现在已经面目全非了
Things are pretty different now.
来 去看一看吧
All right. Let’s check out.
你都拍下来了吗 Vikram
Did you get that, Vikram?
拍下来了
Uh, yeah.
很好
Good.
这次让他们来看看真实的我
We’ll give them the reality this time.
一个风光不在的老头子 没有朋友
A washed-up old man with no friends…
电影没有发行协议
no distribution deal,
婚姻岌岌可危
wife on the rocks…
被人们嘲笑
people laughin’ at him,
自己都觉得自己可怜
feelin’ sorry for himself.
我想和我儿子单独说几句话 好吗
Can I have a word alone with my son, please?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不太好
Not really.
顺便提一下
By the way,
我最近一直努力在想昵称
I’ve been trin’ to think of a nickname that might mean…
一个更有实际意义的昵称
the right thing.
我想到了”Steve老爹”
I came up with Papa Steve.
对不起 这些年来我都没有承认你的存在
I’m sorry I never acknowledged your existence all those years.
以后我再也不会这样了 我说认真的
It won’t happen again. I mean it.
你就是我的儿子
You are my son to me.
甚至不止如此
Almost more so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!