我得挂了 路上我会给你寄明信片的
“Now, I must away. I’ll send you a postcard from my travels.”
等等 你去哪啊
Wait. Where are you goin’?
出国一阵 亲爱的 是我护照的问题
“Abroad for a spell, my darling. It’s my passport status, you see.”
我现在是X-9签证 法律意义上我是个难民
“I’m X-9 at the moment. Legally, I’m a fugitive.”
等会
Wait a second.
他们偷了我的资金
They stole my budget,
我的船破了
my boat’s broken,
你还关键时刻不管我
you’re ditchin’ me up the creek.
那我在这要怎么办呐
What am I supposed to do here?
不得不说 我也没什么想法啊
“Well, I must say, nothing’s jumping to mind.”
Philip 有什么建议吗
“Phillip, any suggestions?”
没有 他在摇头
“No, he’s shaking his head.”
上岸咯 正前方位置波多岛
Land ho! Port-au-Patois dead ahead!
波多岛 波多岛
Port-au-Patois! Port-au-Patois!
上岸咯
Land ho!
不行
No.
我不能给你们全部学分 但也不会让你们挂科
I can’t give you full credit, but I’m not gonna flunk you either.
你们都将得到”未完成”
You’re all getting “incompletes”.
坑爹啊
This is bullshit.
妈的 你想干嘛
Oh, shit. What do you want?
你不介意我先拍你马屁再回答吧
Do you mind if I butter you up a little bit before I answer that question?
我介意 直说吧
Yes, I do. Tell me now.
我需要钱 把船赎回来
I need some money to get the boat out of hock
还要把被绑♥架♥的担♥保♥公♥司♥跟班救出来
and rescue my bond company stooge who got kidnapped.
能找你♥爸♥妈借钱给我吗
Could we ask your parents to loan it to me?
不能
No.
行吧
Okay.
我能继续拍你马屁吗
Could I go ahead and butter you up anyway?
我花了两个半小时才到这的
It took me two and a half hours to get out here.
这是谁
Who’s that dude?
我的研究助理 Javier
That’s my research assistant, Javier.
Javier 这位是Steve
Javier, presento Steve.
Steve
Steve.
给我们五分钟 好吗 – 请吧
Necesito cinco minutos. – Por favor.
我都嫉妒了 你总是待在Allie这里
You know, I’d be jealous about you staying at Allie’s place
不过我一直觉得他是个深柜基佬
except I always thought he was kind of a closet queer.
你这父子关系处得如何啊
So how’s your father-son relationship coming along?
没人能完全掌控这种事
Well, nobody has a real lock on any of this,
所以我也不知道最终会如何
so I don’t know how it all times out.
我知道我想让他把我当成父亲
I mean I know I want him to think of me like a father.
但实际上有那么点可能性
But the fact that there’s an outside chance
他可能真是我
that he could really be my actual
亲生的儿子
biological son
这就很难办了
is very difficult for me.
你知道我不太喜欢道歉的
You know I’m not big on apologizing.
所以如果对你来说也没区别 我就跳过了
So I’ll just skip it if it’s all the same to you.
行 – 不管怎样 对不起
Okay. – Anyway, I’m sorry.
我知道过去十年 我的状态不佳
I know I haven’t been at my best this past decade.
这倒是没错
That’s true.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
江郎才尽了吗
Did I lose my talent?
我还会再好起来吗
Am I ever gonna be good again?
不知道
I don’t know.
反正也不重要了
Doesn’t matter anyway.
这可能是我能有的最后一次冒险了吧
It’s probably the last adventure I’ve got in me.
我本想带着满身光环出门的 但
I was hopin’ to go out in a flash of blazes, but…
最后估计只能打道回府了吧
I’ll probably just end up goin’ home.
除非你打算把岛卖♥♥了
Unless you’re plannin’ to sell the island.
我怀疑我能卖♥♥得几个钱
I wonder how much I could get for it.
现在这个市场
In this market?
可能你一直以来都是对的
You were probably right all along.
我们是该要个小孩
We should’ve had a kid together.
当然啦
Of course,
你当时差不多已经
you were kind of already
到了年纪大的边缘了
on the edge of bein’ too old.
除非那只是个借口
Unless maybe that’s a cop-out.
比借口更糟 我当时才34岁
It’s worse than a cop-out. I was 34.
很高兴见到你 Eleanor
It’s good to see ya, Eleanor.
我火气要上来了
I’m about to blow my stack.
我一不在 糟心事就开始了
I turn my back, and the bullshit begins.
Ned 你是个人♥渣♥
Ned, you’re a scumbag.
Jane 你♥他♥妈♥就是个骗子
And, Jane, you’re a goddamn liar.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the fuck are you doing in here?
你又特么在这干嘛
What the F are you doing in here?
我警告你了不要去其他人的船舱
I warned you about being in other people’s cabins.
你应该回家的
You were supposed to go home.
你成功说服我留下来写完这篇报道
Well, you convinced me to stay and finish the story.
还是封面故事吗
Is it still the cover?
我他妈不知道
I don’t fucking know.
你还有狗胆穿这件制♥服♥
Don’t you dare put on that uniform.
我就只有这件了
It’s all I have with me.
我跟你说了我对她有感觉
I told you I have a bit of a thing for her.
“别打她主意” 我说过的
“Not this one”, I said.
你说的是 “别打她主意 Klaus”
You said, “Not this one, Klaus.”
所以你听见了
So you heard me.
你对我来说年纪太大 Steve
You’re too old for me, Steve.
你还怀孕了呢
Well, you’re pregnant.
我能单独跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word with you privately?

Yes.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们在吵架吗
Are you two fighting?
我待会再收拾你
I’ll deal with you later.
听着 Steve 我知道我们都喜欢她
Look, Steve. I know we both like her
你又气又恼 但别把她扯进来
and you’re angry and embarrassed, but leave her out of it.
你以为我就因为这生气吗
You think that’s what this is about?
妈的 Ned 那个男人婆都跟你说了些什么
Shit, Ned. What has that bull dyke been telling you?
好吧 我得警告你了 说话客气点
All right. I’m gonna warn you now. Be a gentleman.
你在这干嘛 我以为你们实习生都跑了
What are you doin’ here? I thought all you interns ran out on me.
我想帮你找到那条鲨鱼
I want to help you find that shark.
我的天 谢谢你 实习生
Goddamn it. Thank ya, intern.
你要拿A了 – 人家叫Nico
You’re gettin’ an “A”. – His name’s Nico.
谁 – 你好 Vikram
Who? – Hello, Vikram.
摄像机拿来 我要抡你一脸
Give me that camera. I’m gonna smash it over your head.

Cut!
我看错你了 小子
I misread you, man.
我得重新想想一些破事了
I’m gonna have to rethink some shit.
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
也从没想过了解我 我只是你电影里的一个角色
You never wanted to know me. I’m just a character in your film.
这叫纪录片 都是真实发生的
It’s a documentary. It’s all really happening.
去死吧 你说这话
Well, damn you for that.
睡觉去 你们这群兔崽子
Go to bed, you sons of bitches.
那个大肚骚婆把我们耍得团团转
That pregnant slut’s been playin’ us like a cheap fiddle.
够了 我要打你了 Steve
That’s it. I’m gonna fight you, Steve.
永远别说 “我要打你了 Steve”
You never say, “I’m gonna fight you, Steve.”
就微微一笑 表现自然点
You just smile and act natural
然后攻其不备揍他一拳
and then you sucker punch him.
你有你的打法 我有我的
You fight your way, and I’ll fight mine.
听着 Ned 你别想
Oh, listen, Ned. Don’t you try to…
我感觉你的泽索队戒刮到我的嘴唇了
I think your Team Zissou ring might’ve caught me on the lip.
你说你是我儿子 但是
You call yourself my son, but…
我就是没看出来
I just don’t see it.
不是针对你个人啊
It’s nothin’ personal.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
没干嘛
Nothin’.
真是目中无人 真是
That’s so arrogant. That’s…
一边去
Screw off.
不敢相信我还问你说能不能叫你♥爸♥
I can’t believe I asked if I could call you Dad.
你当然不同意了
Of course you said no.
我让你叫我Stevesy 好听些啊
I let you call me Stevesy. It sounds better.
意义不一样
It doesn’t mean the same thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!