OK, men.
那些不是床垫。
Those aren’t mattresses.
当然不是。
Of course not.
这是斯蒂尔曼健身房♥的。
They’re from Stillmann’s gym.
它们是摔跤垫。
They’re wrestling mats.
你不会指望这些老女人睡在空荡荡的破桌子上吧?
You don’t expect these old gals to sleep on bare crap tables?
孩子,你不是很聪明,但你的心是对的。
Kid, you’re not very bright, but your heart’s In the right place.
别喋喋不休了,整理床铺。
Cut out the chatter and make the beds.
这些老女人随时会从化妆室里冲出来。
These old gals will be fussing out Of the powder room any minute.
我很乐意去睡觉。
I’ll be glad to go to bed.
我也能站着睡一会儿。
I can stand for a little sleep, too.
嗯,我也困了。
Well, I’m sleepy, too.
这些袖子比我的胳膊长。
These sleeves are longer than my arms.
在里面不是很好吗?
Isn’t it nice to be in there?
你看起来真棒!
Ho, you look wonderful!
马克西·罗森布鲁姆当冠军的时候可没那么帅。
Maxie Rosenbloom didn’t look that good when he was champ.
多么可爱的床。
Such lovely beds.
所以现代的。
So modernistic.
是啊,我们只是用了几天垃圾桌直到我们在收集上领先。
Yeah, we’re just using the crap tables for a few days Till we get ahead in the collections.
然后我们把床铺好。
Then we’re putting in beds.
床上吗?
Beds?
谁在乎呢?
Well, who cares?
亨利可以在平安夜来这里。
Henry can come here Christmas Eve.
我们会有朋友……当然,现在大家都去睡觉吧。
And we’ll have friends… Sure, now hit the sack, everybody.
Beddy-byes。
Beddy-byes.
谁在玩这个游戏?
Who’s playing the field?
在跳。
Jump in.
夯实垫子。
Tamp the mat.
哦,她起来了,看。
Oop, she’s up, see.
你是甜的。
You’re sweet.
Tsup。
Tsup.
你要是从桌子上滚下去,就没戏了。
You roll off the table, it’s no dice.
现在,去睡觉吧。
Now, go to sleep.
别担心亨利。
And don’t worry about Henry.
等他来了,我们就让他当私♥家♥侦♥探♥。
When he gets here, we’ll make him house detective.
孩子?
Kid?
是的吗?
Yup?
有件事困扰着我。
There’s something bothering me.
是吗?
Yeah?
什么?
What?
一切都进展得太快了,我刚开始想。
Well, everything’s been moving so fast, I just started thinking.
孩子,你确定穆斯·莫兰把这里交给我们了吗?
Kid, are you sure that Moose Moran turned this place over To us?
哦,他当然有。
Oh, ho-ho, sure he did.
现在,你让我来操心,好吗?
Now, you let me do all the worrying, will you?
我只是觉得慕斯从来都不太慷慨。
Well, it’s just that Moose never Struck me as being generous.
你不能告诉别人,内莉。
You can’t tell about people, Nellie.
有些坏人内心是善良的。
Some of the bad ones are good inside.
有些善良的人内心是邪恶的。
And some of the good ones are bad inside.
好吧,时间不早了。
OK, it’s getting late.
现在是摇篮曲时间。
It’s lullaby time.
现在,让我们每个人都来大打出手,好吗?
Now, let’s everybody snore it up real big, huh?
孩子?
Kid?
是吗?
Yeah?
你能帮我盖好被子吗?
Would you tuck me in, too?
是啊。
LEMON DROP KID Yeah.
把鸟笼罩上,好吗,孩子?
Put the shade over the birdcage, wouldn’t you, Kid?
好的。
OK.
这就像经营一个陈旧的托儿所。
It’s like running a stale nursery.
大家都去睡觉吧。
Everybody go to sleep.
一分钟内还没睡着的娃娃明天就别去玩老虎机了。
Any doll who isn’t asleep in one minute Don’t get any slugs tomorrow to play the slot machines.
孩子,你能把灯再开一会儿吗?
Kid, could you leave the lights on maybe a little longer?
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
放松。
Relax.
让穆斯·莫兰的赌场大开特开。
Make like Moose Moran’s casino is wide open.
你连续扔了11个7。
You’re throwing 11 sevens in a row.
筹码堆成一堆。
The chips are building up in stacks.
我和布雷尼是来给你一堆梦的。
Me and Brainey are here to deal you out a whole deck of dreams.
我们将向你展示如何拥有一颗卫星。
We’ll show you how to own a moon.
以及如何像玩具气球一样弹跳世界。
And how to bounce the world just like a toy balloon.
我们会告诉你怎么走自己的路。
We’ll show you how to have your way.
请用银托盘来许愿。
And help yourself to wishes on a silver tray.
你想飞往巴厘岛或选择另一个你想买♥♥的岛屿。
You want to fly to Bali Hai or pick Another island you would like to buy.
曼哈顿怎么样?
How about Manhattan?
当你熟睡的时候,你可以便宜地旅行,因为做梦不需要花一分钱。
You can travel cheap when you’re fast asleep ‘Cause it doesn’t cost a dime to dream.
我们会在墙上贴满美钞用皱巴巴的美钞擦窗台。
We’ll line our walls with dollar bills And use the wrinkled ones to wipe out windowsills.
把我们的旧香槟倒进厨房♥的下水道。
Pour our old champagne down the kitchen drain.
不,梦想不需要花费一分钱。
No, it doesn’t cost a dime to dream.
我们会在总统’s…恩,哒……家庭住♥宅♥。
We will call at the president’s… tada, dah… Family residence.
还清国家债务。
Pay off the national debt.
你是个梦想家吗?
Are you a dreamer?
如果我们发现总统有点犹豫,我们就说我们还有很多剩余。
And if we find the president slightly hesitant, We’ll say we have a lot left yet.
一个漂亮的家。
A fancy home.
为什么,这很简单。
Why, that’s a snap.
从一个房♥间到另一个房♥间,我们得有个垫子。
To get from room to room, we’ll have to have a mat.
只要闭上眼睛,就能看到这份奖赏。
Just to see this prize, only close your eyes.
梦想不需要花费一分钱。
It doesn’t cost a dime to dream.
我们玩轮盘赌。
We play roulette.
我们下注。
We place our bets.
tw !
Twing!
我们输了一百万,还切薄饼。
We lose a million bucks and cut up Crepes Suzettes.
打电♥话♥给美国造币厂。
Call the US Mint.
他们会打印我们需要的东西。
What we need, they’ll print.
梦想不需要花费一分钱。
It doesn’t cost a dime to dream.
我们会有一个女仆,她有一个女仆女仆有一个女仆给两个女仆倒柠檬水。
We’ll have a maid who has a maid who Has a maid to serve the two maids lemonade.
我们会像水一样花掉我们的面团。
We will spend our dough just like H2O.
在西班牙租一个小镇来娱乐。
Rent a town in Spain just to entertain.
掷骰子,看筹码滚滚而来,如果你注意我们的计划。
Give the dice a spin, watch the chips roll in, If you pay attention to our scheme.
所以你会不会去睡觉,数几只纯种的羊,因为这不用花一分钱…嘘……梦想。
So won’t you go to sleep, count some pedigreed sheep ‘Cause it doesn’t cost a dime… shh… to dream.
熄灯。
Lights out.
哦。
Oops.
一定是按了起跑门。
Must have pressed the starting gate.
嘿,内莉,矮桥!
Hey, Nellie, low bridge!
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like that?
骰子桌被扔进壁炉里了。
The dice table went in the fireplace.
他们去了哪里?
Where did they go?
我们得把慕斯的线路换了。
Hey, we’ll have to change Moose’s wiring.
我们预计不会有任何突袭。
We don’t expect any raids.
嘿,小子!
Hey, Kid!
这是什么?
What is this?
好吧,关掉它。
Well, turn it off.
快!
Quick!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这是错误的。
That’s the wrong one.
你想要我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
我不是电工。
I’m no electrician.
找奥逊·威尔斯。
Get Orson Welles.
嘿!
Hey!
现在,你满意了吗?
Now, are you satisfied?
我们明天开始收集,你把旧娃娃藏起来。
We start collecting tomorrow, and you hide the old dolls.
带上你的盗窃工具。
Get your burglary tools.
我们得把它们挖出来。
We’ll have to dig them out.
啧啧。
Tsk.
挖得好,伙计们。
Good digging, men.
我为你感到骄傲。
I’m proud of you.
哦,谢谢你,先生。
Oh, thank you, sir.
哦,他很可爱。
Oh, he’s darling.
来吧。
Come on.
我们离开这里吧。
Let’s get out of here.
是的。
Yeah.
快乐男孩。
The Happiness Boys.
孩子。