Come next visiting day, I’m going To tell Henry to stay right where he is.
至少,那里是暖和的。
At least, it’s warm up there.
即。
Brr.
论文!
Papers!
后期文件!
Late files!
坚持住,内莉。
Stay with it, Nellie.
振作起来。
Keep your chins up.
总会有办法的。
Something will work out.
嗯,也许是这样。
Well, maybe so.
我遇到过比这更糟糕的困境。
I’ve been in worst jams than this.
至少,你不再孤单了。
At least, you’re not alone anymore, anyway.
回头见。
I’ll see you.
图特·肖尔、波莉·特里、d·科拉、潘乔·欧·德怀尔、格罗弗·威廉、戈德堡、托尼·伯克……巴克斯特Brainey。
Toot Shore, Polly Terry, D. Cora, Pancho O’Dwyer, Grover William, Goldberg, Tony Burke… Brainey Baxter.
啊,她还住在这里。
Ah, she still lives here.
即。
Brr.
你们得靠自己了,伙计们。
You’re on your own, fellas.
《银河系漫游指南》。
Hitchhiker.
嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯。
Rrrh, mm, hmm, hmm, hmm.
嗯,嗯。
Hmm, hmm.
我以前从没见过它开花。
I never saw it bloom before.
啊,还能用。
Ah, still works.
如果你必须死,那是什么罪啊。
What a crime if you had to die.
哦,一个花♥花♥公♥子♥。
Oh, a dandy.
人力资源管理。
Hrm.
我讨厌离开你,但这是命运!
I hate to leave you, but that’s fate!
哦,你这个娃娃,你!
Oh, you doll, you!
Brainey !
Brainey!
Brainey !
Brainey!
Brainey !
Brainey!
Brainey !
Brainey!
布雷尼,你这个漂亮的娃娃,你!
Brainey, you gorgeous doll, you!
你迟到了,小子。
You’re late, Kid.
我一到城里就过来了。
Oh, I came over as soon as I hit town.
迟了六个月。
Six months late.
你拿走了我的外套。
You left with my coat.
你本来要帮我当掉的。
You were going to pawn it for me.
我在等你回来。
I waited for you to come back.
是这样的。
Well, it’s like this.
我正拿着你的钱回来。
I was on my way back with your money right in my hand.
突然,我听说佛罗里达有一笔大生意。
All at once, I heard about a big deal in Florida.
我想你在佛罗里达不需要皮大衣。
Well, I figured you won’t need a fur coat in Florida.
你去了佛罗里达,我留在这里。
You went to Florida, I stayed here.
哦,Brainey。
Oh, Brainey.
用这件大衣偿还我欠你的钱是轻而易举的事。
Squaring the money I owe you in the coat is a cinch.
我刚在迈阿密发了财。
I just struck it rich in Miami.
嗯,你看起来很像。
Mm, you look it.
哦,你不明白。
Oh, you don’t understand.
我和一些有钱的朋友在赛马场,我想到了我爱的女人…也就是你,布莱尼·巴克斯特。
I’m out at the racetrack with some wealthy friends, And I get to thinking about the woman I love… meaning you, Brainey Baxter.
当然,我不会等着改变。
Naturally, I don’t wait to change.
我赶了第一班飞机回家。
I grabbed the first plane home.
我的行李在路上。
My luggage is on the way.
如果迈阿密很胖,你怎么走得这么急?
If Miami is fat, how come you left in such a hurry?
哦,呃,有一匹马叫婚礼仪式…赢得第二场比赛。
Oh, uh, there’s a horse named Wedding Ceremony… wins the second race.
婚礼,这是预感。
Wedding Ceremony, that’s a hunch.
除了你和我,谁都有可能。
It could mean nobody but you and I.
现在,看,小子。
Now, look, Kid.
我记得你是怎么操作的。
I remember how you operate.
没有限制。
No holds barred.
现在,我们不要谈论婚礼除非你是诚实的。
Now, let’s not talk about a wedding ceremony Unless you’re on the level.
我不怪你不信任我,布雷尼。
Oh, I don’t blame you for not trusting me, Brainey.
有时候我不相信自己。
Sometimes I have days when I don’t trust me.
但为了配得上你,我愿意做任何事。
But I’ll do anything to be worthy of you.
说不定还能找到工作。
Might even get a job.
婚礼和工作?
A wedding ceremony and a job?
这是今年最伟大的一次冒险。
That’s the greatest long shot parlay of the year.
是的。
Yeah.
我真希望我没把钱包落在我的新羊绒裤子里。
I just wish I hadn’t left my wallet in my new cashmere Slacks.
等我的衣服一到,我就带十块钱去拿驾照。
As soon as my clothes arrive, I’ll take ten bucks and go right down And get a license.
这就告诉你了。
That’ll show you.
我有十块钱。
I’ve get ten bucks.
是吗?
Yeah?
我说你是在虚张声势,小子。
I’m calling your bluff, Kid.
我们现在就能拿到执照。
We can get the license right now.
哦,娃娃!
Oh, doll!
我马上去执照局。
I’ll be right down to the license bureau.
哦,等等!
Oh, wait!
我要穿什么东西了。
I’ll slip into something.
哦,不要,不要。
Oh, don’t, no.
你不需要一起去。
No need you going along.
你留在这里,把这里收拾好。
You stay here and fix up this place.
记住,这是我们的蜜月小屋。
Remember, this is our honeymoon cottage.
有很多香槟和五彩纸屑,是吧?
Get a lot of champagne and confetti, huh?
就站在那里,就像这样。
And just stand there, just like that.
漂亮!
Beautiful!
一路走到市区,我想记住你的微笑。
All the way downtown, I want to remember you smiling.
但我们都得去领执照。
But we both have to appear for a license.
嘿,小子,等等!
Hey, Kid, wait!
我的十块钱。
My ten bucks.
他又这样做了。
He did it again.
团聚,伙计们。
Reunion, fellas.
Hrrrm。
Hrrrm.
糊,糊,糊,糊!
Mush, mush, mush, mush!
查理先生,根据我们的数据,你欠31400美元。
Mr. Charlie, according to our figures, You owe the government $31,400.
你是说,我付的保护费不能扣减吗?
You mean to say, all that dough I Paid for protection isn’t deductible?
那笔钱只是…你想要什么?
Well, that money is just… what do you want?
嗯,我只是路过。
Well, I was just passing by.
我想去看看我的老朋友牛津·查理。
Thought I’d drop in to see my old pal Oxford Charlie.
你好吗?
How are you?
你的脚怎么样了?
How’s your feet?
他们要杀了我。
They’re killing me.
你来这儿干什么?给予还是得到?
What are you here for… Giving or getting?
查理,我要跟你分一杯羹。
Oh, Charlie, I’m cutting you in on a solid gold deal.
你可以用你那份利润穿貂皮牛津鞋了。
You’d be able to wear ermine oxfords With your share of the profits.
你只要拿出一万现金就行了。
All you have to put up is ten grand in cash.
这就够了。
That’s enough.
把面包屑扔出去。
Throw the crumb out.
但你只需要种上区区一万美元,就能收获一大笔钱!
But all you have to do is plant a measly ten grand, And you harvest a fortune!
把他扔出去。
Throw him out.
我所得税的麻烦还不够多吗?
Ain’t I got enough trouble with income tax?
哦,但是,查理!
Oh, but, Charlie!
牛津,我欠穆斯·莫兰一万美元。
Listen, Oxford, I owe Moose Moran ten grand.
要么他在圣诞夜收到,要么我在圣诞节早上收到。
Either he gets it Christmas Eve or I get it Christmas morning.
把钱借给我,好吗?
Lend me the dough, will you?
你知道慕斯会做什么。
You know what Moose will do.
我就会穿着水泥泳衣被扔进河里。
I’ll wind up in the river with a cement bathing suit.
我来供应水泥。
I’ll supply the cement.
出去!
Out!
哦,但是,查理,我…查……我留下我的电♥话♥号♥码以防你改变主意?
Oh, but, Charlie, I… Cha… I’ll leave my phone number In case you change your mind, huh?
对不起,哦!
I’m sorry, oh!
共♥产♥主义!
Communist!
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
帮助有需要的人。
Help the needy.
往锅里放点东西?
Put something in the pot?
哦,至少你有一个。
Oh, at least, you’ve got one.
帮助……谢谢您,先生。
Help… thank you, sir.
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, lady.
帮助有需要的人!
Help the needy!
帮助……谢谢你!
Help… thank you.
帮助有需要的人!