Ugh!
噢。
Ow.
也许他没有钻石。
Maybe he ain’t got the diamond.
慕斯认为是他在豪华轿车里吞下的。
Moose thinks he swallowed it when We had him in the limousine.
准备好了,山姆?
Ready, Sam?
噢!
Ow!
噢!
Ow!
怎么了,孩子?
What’s the matter, Kid?
你看起来有点不舒服。
You look kind of sick.
不,不,每年这个时候我都会变绿。
No, no, uh, I always turn green this time of the year.
哦!
Ohh!
也许你最好坐下来。
Maybe you’d better sit down.
至少。
At least.
啊呀!
Aargh!
不,别说了,我来说吧。
No, don’t I’ll talk.
我要说话。
I’ll talk.
啊。
Ahh.
我没有吞下钻石。
I didn’t swallow the diamond.
它在我的鞋里…在鞋跟。
It’s in my shoe… in the heel.
既然你感觉好多了,我们来谈谈你欠我的一万块钱吧。
Now, that you’re feeling better, Let’s talk about the ten grand you owe me.
哦,但是你说…不,不是钱的问题。
Oh, but you said… No, it’s not the money.
我只是不想让那些聪明人嘲笑我。
I just don’t like to have all the smart guys get The laugh on me.
这是钻石,慕斯。
Here’s the diamond, Moose.
小子,我想让你认识一下外科医生山姆。
Oh, Kid, I’d like you to know Sam the Surgeon.
山姆,这是柠檬小子。
Sam, this is the Lemon Drop Kid.
请原谅我的手套。
Pardon the glove.
你是真正的医生吗?
Are you a genuine doctor?
实际上。
Practically.
如果我不是高三的时候丢了个正考,我早就毕业了。
Would have graduated if I didn’t drop A forward pass in my senior year.
我认识的第一个医生把他取出来的东西扔掉了。
First doctor I ever met keeps what He takes out and throws the patient away.
好吧,我要走了。
Well, I’ll be going.
哦,哦,看,慕斯,我只有15美分和一盒柠檬糖。
Oops, oh, look, Moose, all I got is fifteen cents and a box of lemon drops.
你有吗?
You have one?
慕斯,我没有一万块钱。
Moose, I haven’t got ten grand.
我身上没带,体内也没带。
I haven’t got it on me or in me.
想把我变成傻瓜是很痛苦的。
Trying to make me a sucker can be very painful.
我们要为他做手术准备吗?
Shall we prepare him for surgery?
等等,慕斯。
Oh, now, wait, Moose.
听着,我会拿到一万美元的。
Look, I’ll get the ten grand.
我将……”离圣诞节只有23天购物了”
I’ll… hey, “Only 23 shopping days till Christmas.”
要是我能活到圣诞节就好了。
If I only had till Christmas.
你从哪儿弄来一万块钱?
Where would you get ten grand?
如果我能去纽约,我就会有更多的机会。
Well, I’ll have more of a chance If I could get to New York.
我在百老汇有很多朋友。
I’ve got a lot of friends on Broadway.
一个名字。
Name one.
嗯,有,呃,还有,呃…呃,他还没出来。
Well, there’s, uh, and then there’s, Uh… uh, he’s not out yet.
嗯,好吧,他们不是朋友。
And the, eh, OK, so they’re not friends.
我告诉你,我还能筹到钱。
I tell you, I can still raise the money.
通过兜售两美元的马匹玩家?
By touting two-dollar horse players?
不,我会想办法的。
No, I’ll find a way.
不管山姆现在杀了我还是圣诞节前不打开我,对你来说都一样。
It’s all the same to you whether Sam kills me Now or doesn’t open me till Christmas.
如果我拿到钱,你就能提前一万。
And if I get the money, you are ten grand ahead.
你看,慕斯?
You see, Moose?
拿一万美金对你来说很有趣。
Picking up ten grand will be fun for you.
这样杀了我,太草率了。
And killing me this way, it’d be so sloppy.
慕斯,当然,我一直都想成为城里的男人,但不是小打小闹,你知道。
Moose, sure, I’ve always wanted to be a man about town, But not in little chunks, you see.
作为,呃,呃…死了,我就把一万记下来。
As, uh, uh… Dead, I write ten thousand off the books.
还活着,可能是线人。
Alive, possible asset.
好的,我会在纽约过圣诞节。
OK, I’ll be in New York for Christmas.
我想和我的妻子和孩子一起度过。
I want to spend it with my wife and kids.
他们在寄宿学校。
They’re in boarding school.
如果他跑了怎么办?
What if he runs away?
我们会找到他的。
We’ll find him.
是啊,我听说你能找到这么好的人,在你找到他们之后,没人能找到他们。
Yeah, I hear you find people so good that after you find them, Nobody else can find them.
孩子,我在长岛有个赌场。
Kid, I got some property in Long Island, a casino.
哦,我知道那个地方。
Oh, I know the place.
他们关闭了它进行维修。
They closed it down for repairs.
轮盘赌开始有了回报。
The roulette wheel started paying off.
我要到北方来卖♥♥它。
I’m coming North to peddle it.
平安夜你要给我钱。
You have the money for me Christmas Eve.
或者圣诞节的早晨,你会发现你的头在袜子里。
Or Christmas morning, you’ll find your head In your stocking.
我的头在袜子里?
My head in my stocking?
好吧,那不是po…哦,哦。
Well, that’s not po… oh, oh.
谢谢你陪我度过一个愉快的夜晚。
Thanks for a nice evening.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
你很幸运,我来了。
Lucky thing for you, I came along.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
你为什么不看路呢?
Why don’t you watch where you’re going?
我本想吹♥喇♥叭♥的,但它冻住了。
I would have blown my horn, but it’s frozen.
你看,这样的天气,我的报纸销量一直不太好。
You see, the way the weather is, My paper sales have been a way off.
但我会想办法帮你弄到的。
But I’ll get it for you some way.
我有朋友在附近。
I got friends about.
内莉!
Nellie!
我…就我所知,今天是内莉·星期四!
I… As I practically live and breathe, it’s Nellie Thursday!
孩子!
Kid!
卖♥♥冰淇淋?
Selling ice cream?
冰淇淋。
Ice creams.
内尔还是老样子。
Same old Nell.
天啊,见到你真高兴。
Boy, am I glad to see you.
哦,我很高兴见到你。
Oh, and am I glad to see you.
你来得正是时候,小子。
You’re just in time, Kid.
这是佛罗里达最新的东西…比基尼毛衣。
It’s the newest thing in Florida… the bikini sweater.
制♥作♥它的女孩给我签了名。
The gal that made it autographed it for me.
汪,汪。
Woof, woof.
孩子,我欠伊根先生钱。
Kid, I owe Mr. Egan some money.
你还记得你欠我的20美元吗?
You remember that twenty dollars you owe me?
什么,可怜的20美元?
What, a measly twenty dollars?
我不仅记得这20,我还会把它还上,然后乘以20。
And I not only remember the twenty, I’m gonna pay it back and multiply it by twenty.
够她付我四个月的房♥租了,还有一些。
That’ll take care of the four months’ rent she owes me, And then some.
你别插手。
You keep out of this.
听着,内莉,借我十块钱,好吗?
Listen, Nellie, lend me ten dollars, will you?
这样我就能把冬天的衣服拿回来了?
So I can get my winter clothes out of hock?
我不能穿成这样去雪莉和丽兹见我的朋友。
I can’t go see my friends at the Sherry And the Ritz looking like this.
他们会问我一些我不知道答案的问题。
They’d ask me questions for which I’m out of answers.
孩子,你知道你在丽兹没有朋友。
Kid, you know you have not any friends at the Ritz.
内莉,你怎么能这么说?
Nellie, how can you say that?
你知道的。
You know I have.
为什么有…手不对。
Why there’s… uh, wrong hand.
嗯,有,呃,呃…别担心,我会把钱还给你的。
Well, there’s, uh, uh… don’t worry, I’ll give you the money back.
6点前拿到。
Get it by 6 o’clock.
这样你就有时间占领孤儿院了。
That’ll give you time to dispossess an orphanage.
你知道吗,内莉,如果我有内♥裤♥,我会把我身上的衬衫都给你。
You know, Nellie, I’d give you the shirt off my back If I had any underwear on.
当然,孩子。
Sure, Kid.
我知道。
I know that.
不只是我。
It’s not just for me.
是给我丈夫的。
It’s for my husband.
你还记得我丈夫亨利吗?
You remember my husband, Henry?
谁不喜欢呢?
Well, who doesn’t?
31年的新新班。
Sing Sing Class of ’31.
这是业界最棒的保险箱小撬。
Greatest little safe cracker in the business.
亨利二十年后就要假释了。
Henry’s getting paroled after twenty years.
他平安夜出狱。
He gets out Christmas Eve.
平安夜出去?
Gets out Christmas Eve?
圣诞夜。
Christmas Eve.
我可能见不到他了。
I may not be around to see him.
但我会的,这样我就可以告诉他我们没地方住了。
But I will, so I can tell him how we got no place to stay.
是啊,那你和亨利要搬去的那个老人院呢?
Yeah, well, what happened to that old folks’ home That you and Henry were moving in?
是的,阳光之家。
Yes, Sunshine Home, huh.
他们拒绝了我的申请…都是为了亨利。
Well, they turned down my application… All on account of Henry.
他们不会收有前科的人。
They won’t take an ex-convict.
下次探访日,我会告诉亨利待在原地不动。