We collect on the Kid, and then lock it up tight.
嗨,孩子。
Hi, Kid.
山姆告诉我你筹到了一万美元。
Sam tells me you raised the ten grand.
这很好。
That’s good.
是的。
Yeah.
我都帮你算好了。
I got it all counted out for you.
给你,一万英镑。
Here you are, ten thousand even.
快到圣诞节了,再过十五分钟就到了。
Say, it’s almost Christmas, just fifteen minutes more.
难道你不愿意给我五千块来展示你的圣诞精神吗?
Wouldn’t you like to settle for five thousand just To show your Christmas spirit, huh?
丫……7500年?
Would ya… 75 hundred?
没有精神,是吧?
No spirit, huh?
你可以忘了我的礼物。
You can forget my presents.
你不必…好吧,一万偶数。
You don’t have to… OK, ten thousand even.
全额支付。
Paid in full.
穆斯,你好。
Well, Moose, hello.
你什么时候进城的?
When did you hit town?
刚到,查理。
Just arrived, Charlie.
有些收集工作要做。
Had some collecting to do.
你这个叛徒。
Oh, you rat.
那是我的钱袋。
That’s my money bag.
我的一万六千呢?
Where’s my 16 grand?
哦,好吧,在这儿。
Oh, well, here it is.
我只是借来的。
I just borrowed it.
你在这儿。
There you are.
现在,你得到了回报。
Now, you’re paid off.
你得到了回报。
And you’re paid off.
每个人都很开心。
And everybody’s happy.
让我们握握手,祝彼此圣诞快乐,好吗?
Let’s shake hands and wish each other a Merry Christmas, huh?
等一下。
Just a minute.
你欠我一万块钱。
You owe me ten grand.
哦,是的,你就是那个人。
Oh, yeah, you’re the one.
你在这儿。
There you are.
你不需要算出来。
You don’t have to work it out.
我做了我该做的。
I’ve done my share.
你为什么要凿……山姆!
Why you chiseling… Sam!
我们不能在这里赌博!
We can’t have gambling here!
萨姆,去拿开关!
Get that switch, Sam!
去拿开关!
Get the switch!
呃,这样换一下怎么样?
Ho, how’s that for a switch?
走吧!
Go!
让我们活得轻松一点吧,伙计们。
Let’s live a little, folks.
萨利,他们胆子更大。
Solly, they’re bolder.
-带他过去。-让我揍他!
– Get him there. – Let me just beat him!
让我……下注吧!
Let me… Place your bets!
呆在那里。
Stay there.
抓住你的马鞍。
Hold your saddle.
我不会让他们伤害你的。
I won’t let them hurt you.
来吧,萨利。
Come on, Solly.
八是赢家!
Eight’s the winner!
这是被陷害的。
This thing’s a frame-up.
你怎么猜到的?
How’d you guess?
根据我的日程安排,警♥察♥来了。
And according to my schedule, here come the police.
这个地方被洗劫了!
The joint is raided!
先生,你看到我的自行车了吗?
Please, sir, did you see my bicycle?
我会给你买♥♥一个新的。来吧,伙计们!
I’ll buy you a new one. Come on, men!
来吧,孩子们。
Come on, boys.
就是它了!
This is it!
这是突袭!
This is a raid!
好吧,男孩。
OK, boys.
站在原地!
Stand where you are!
哦,这太棒了。
Oh, this is great.
我让你当船长。
I’ll make you a captain.
我是船长。
I am a captain.
好的,海军上将。
OK, an admiral.
慕斯,你又因为开赌场被捕了。
Moose, you’re under arrest for running a gambling joint again.
这不是赌博场所。
This isn’t a gambling joint.
这是一个…这是一个旧娃娃之家。
It’s a… it’s an old dolls’ home.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
把它们拿出来。
Take them out.
现在,稍等一下!
Now, just a minute!
什么……你以为你要去哪里?
What… Where do you think you’re going?
好吧,我要走了。
Well, I’m getting out of here.
这地方不是我的。
I don’t own this place.
你不能把任何罪名栽赃给我。
You can’t pin anything on me.
查理,我们从一开始就在关注你的慈善活动。
Charlie, we’ve been watching your charity racket From the beginning.
这笔钱是为奈莉·星期四之家筹集的。
This money was collected for the Nellie Thursday Home.
这就是它的发展方向。
And that’s where it’s going.
逮捕他,警官。
Arrest him, Officer.
哦,现在有人叫我…嘿,放开我的脚!
Oh, now, somebody call my… hey, let go of my feet!
我会盯着你的,米尔本先生。
And I’m going to keep an eye on you, Mr. Milburn.
你不必这么做,法官。
You won’t have to, Judge.
我要改过自新。
I’m turning over a new leaf.
我再也不会被抓住了。
I’ll never be caught again.
说,谢谢你所做的一切,法官。
Say, thanks for everything, Judge.
如果你想赢,打给我。
If you ever want a winner, call me.
女士们先生们还有你们所有人,你们太棒了!
Everybody, ladies and gentlemen and all the rest of you, You were great!
内莉,成功了。
Nellie, it worked.
好吗?
Well?
内莉!
Nellie!
你丈夫,亨利,他要来了。
Your husband, Henry, he’s a-coming.
他只是从雕像旁边经过!
He’s a-just a-passing the statue!
哦,嗬嗬,就是这个了,各位!
Oh, ho-ho, this is it, everybody!
古巴,把开关拉开,把桌子搬走。
Goomba, pull the switches and get rid of the tables.
-是的。-来吧。
– Yeah. – Come on.
-是的。-来吧。布雷尼,别走开。
– Yeah. – Come on. Brainey, don’t go away.
布雷尼,别走开。
Brainey, don’t go away.
我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you.
内莉。
Nellie.
欢迎回家,亨利。
Welcome home, Henry.
哦。
Aw.
你看起来很漂亮,内莉。
You look very pretty, Nellie.
很高兴见到你,亨利。
It’s nice to see you, Henry.
亨利,这是柠檬小子。
Henry, this is the Lemon Drop Kid.
他要为这一切负责。
He’s responsible for all this.
谢谢你,孩子。
Thanks, Kid.
哦,这是可扣除的。
Oh, it’s deductible.
进来吧,汉克。
Come on in, Hank.
这是我们的贵宾,亨利·里根夫妇。
Here’s our guests of honor, Mr. And Mrs. Henry Regan.
快12点了。
It’s almost 12 o’clock.
该上冰淇淋了。
Time to serve the ice cream.
我去拿餐巾纸和盘子。
I’ll get the napkins and the dishes.
你真棒。
Goody for you.
这是你的派对,内莉。
It’s your party, Nellie.
过来切蛋糕。
Come and cut the cake.
银器在哪里?
Where is the silverware?
外科医生山姆说它在保险箱里。
Sam the Surgeon said it was in the safe.
我们怎么把它弄出来?
How do we get it out?
从保险柜里出来?
Out of the safe?
是啊,我们怎么把它从保险箱里拿出来?
Yeah, how do we get it out of the safe?
保险箱里。
The safe.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不是我。
Not me.
但这是内奸,亨利。
But it’s an inside job, Henry.
什么是非法的。
Nothing illegal.
算是客人拍的。
Sort of a guest shot.
我刚因为非法开锁坐了二十年牢。
I just did twenty years for safe cracking.
所以没有银制餐具我们就不能供应冰淇淋。
So we can’t serve the ice cream without the silverware.
这一切都是为了纪念你。
And the whole thing is in your honor.
再说了,你也不能突然停止。
Besides, you can’t stop all of a sudden.
你必须逐渐减少。
You have to taper off.
好吧,我得带上我的纪念品。