Meh… you do, ma’am, something for the less fortunate.
恐怕我没有零钱。
I’m afraid I haven’t any change.
哦,没关系。
Oh, that’s all right.
我来处理。
I’ll handle it.
我可没想过全部拿走。
Wouldn’t think of taking it all.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
快乐……你好,威利。
Merry… hello, Willie.
你怎么认识我的?
How do you know me?
圣诞老人无所不知。
Santa Claus knows everything.
圣诞老人知道是谁抢劫了圣乔的盒子工厂。
Santa knows who knocked off that box factory at St. Joe.
圣诞老人甚至知道威利要进去调查银行的情况。
Santa even knows about Willie going In to case the bank setup.
最好在水壶里放点东西。
Better put something in the kettle.
怎么,你…如果威利没有在水壶里放点东西,圣诞老人就会停止敲钟,开始为舞蹈者、腾空者和扁平足者吹口哨。
Why, you, uh… If Willie doesn’t put something in the kettle, Santa will stop ringing the bell and start Blowing the whistle for Dancer, Prancer, and Flatfoot.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
呃,呃,呃,呃,呃。
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.
祝新年快乐。
And a happy New Year.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
嗬,嗬,嗬,嗬。
Ho, ho, ho, ho.
嗬,嗬,嗬。
Ho, ho, ho.
嗬,嗬,嗬,嗬,嗬。
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.
在风大的角落辛苦了一天后,没有什么比回家更好的了。
Oh, there’s nothing like coming home After a hard day in a windy corner.
当然,你要和布雷尼共进晚餐。
Sure, you’re going to have dinner with Brainey.
而我,却和一些熟透的海报女郎在一起。
Me, I end up with some of them overripe pin-up girls.
我本可以去华尔道夫的。
I could have gone to the Waldorf.
华尔道夫酒店吗?
The Waldorf?
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
不要不诚实。
Don’t be dishonest.
这笔钱是内莉·星期四之家的。
This money belongs to the Nellie Thursday Home.
嗯?
Huh?
但是标志在哪里呢?
But where is the sign?
哦,我想是周二洗漱日。
Oh, Tuesday wash day, I guess.
嘿,门开着。
Hey, the door is open.
可能晚上出去打马球了。
Probably out playing night polo.
当你第一次按下按钮时,并没有什么东西从墙上射出来。
First time you pressed the button, And something didn’t come shooting out of the wall.
嘿,那是什么?
Hey, what’s that?
它只是一头牛。
It’s just a cow.
牛在房♥子里做什么?
What’s a cow doing inside a house?
米尔顿·伯利今晚上演。
Milton Berle is on tonight.
Brainey吗?
Brainey?
内莉吗?
Nellie?
大家都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
是啊,很好,在辛苦为他们攒钱之后。
Yeah, fine welcome after knocking ourselves Out collecting that dough for them.
哦,他们一定在附近……面团!
Oh, they must be around… the dough!
它是不见了!
It’s gone!
当然,你拿着它。
Sure, you’re holding it.
不,不。
No, no.
我指的是收藏。
I mean the collections.
我把它们藏在这里了。
I have them hidden in here.
我以为除了我没人知道。
I thought nobody knew about it but me.
嗯…除了我没有别人,是吗?
Uh… No one but me, huh?
牛津查理。
An Oxford Charlie.
还有谁会戴定制的14 AAAA?
Who else wears a custom-made 14 AAAA?
走吧,我们要去查理在尼亚克的家。
Come on, we’re going to Charlie’s place in Nyack.
帮助你自己。
Help yourself.
冰箱里有牛奶。
There’s milk in the icebox.
进屋去。
Get in the house.
你想感冒吗?
You want to catch cold?
你觉得那些小盗窃犯怎么样?
How do you like those petty larceny crooks?
他们甚至偷了我们的招牌。
They even stole our sign.
天啊,真是个惊喜派对。
Boy, what a surprise party.
他们不会料到我们会来。
They’ll never expect us.
请进,先生们。
Come in, gentlemen.
我在等你。
You were expected.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
是的。
Yeah.
是啊,他来找我要钱的时候我也是这么想的。
Yeah, that’s what I figure when he comes to me for the money.
听着,你能稍等一下吗?
Look, do you mind holding on for a minute?
不,我不急。
No, I’m in no hurry.
好的,我稍等。
Yeah, I’ll hold on.
好吧,孩子。
Well, Kid.
很高兴见到你。
Well, it’s nice to see you.
你要什么?
What’ll it be?
波旁威士忌,苏格兰威士忌吗?
Bourbon, scotch?
把我们的老女人都倒出来,快点儿。
Just pour out our old ladies and make it snappy.
啊,别紧张。
Ah, take it easy.
楼上的女士们在真正的床上非常开心。
The ladies are perfectly happy upstairs in real beds.
孩子,救救我们。
Kid, Save us.
我们的囚犯!
We’re prisoners!
菲尼太太想报♥警♥,他们打了她的假牙。
Mrs. Feeney tried to call the police, And they hit her false teeth.
孩子!
Kid!
哦,我们去拿东西。
Oh, we’ll get our things.
我们马上下来。
We’ll be right down.
是的,快点。
Yeah, hurry up.
你知道的,小子。
You know, Kid.
你真是个天才。
You’re a genius.
我以前还以为你是个小骗子呢。
Just to think that I used to have you Figured for a small-time chiseler.
而你却把百老汇所有的骗子都变成了马戏团。
And here you are making a circus out of all the con men On Broadway.
你从哪弄来的那玩意儿?
Where do you get that sucker stuff?
我们不会因为他在圣诞节坦诚相待就想骗他。
We don’t figure a chance to sucker Just because he gets honest at Christmastime.
不,别转移话题。
No, don’t change the subject.
我们是来找老女人的。
We’re here for the old gals.
我说你们是世界上最大的傻瓜,因为你们在为奈莉·星期四之家募捐,每一分钱都进了那孩子的口袋。
I say you’re the biggest suckers In the world because here you are, out collecting money For the Nellie Thursday Home, and every cent goes right Into the Kid’s pocket.
真不敢相信!
I don’t believe it!
我们也不知道。
We don’t either.
我也是,你不能相信牛津·查理这样的人。
Neither do I. You just can’t trust A character like Oxford Charlie.
同花顺,你以前为穆斯·莫兰工作。
Straight Flush, you used to work for Moose Moran.
我正在佛罗里达和慕斯通话。
I’ve got Moose on the phone now in Florida.
问问他为什么那小子要收一万美元。
Ask him why the Kid is collecting ten grand.
我会问他的。
I’ll ask him.
喂?
Hello?
你是哪位?
Who is this?
打错了。
Wrong number.
来,给我!
Here, give me that!
别担心,小子。
Don’t worry, Kid.
我们支持你。
We’re with you.
你好,麋鹿。
Hello, Moose.
这是同花顺。
This is Straight Flush.
牛津查理想告诉我们”柠檬小子”是个不诚实的人。
Oxford Charlie’s trying to tell us The Lemon Drop Kid is something less than on the level.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯。
Hm.
我想我们是世界上最大的傻瓜了。
I guess we are the biggest suckers in the whole world.
我以为那小子是我的朋友。
I thought the Kid was my friend.
我就站在街角,穿着矫揉造作的衣服,摇着我的小铃铛。
And there I am, standing on the corner, wearing a hokey suit, And ringing my little bell.
嘿,那小子怎么了?
Hey, what happened to the Kid?
我知道他会怎么样。
I know what’s going to happen to him.
我们去找他。
Let’s find him.
现在,等一下。
Now, wait a minute.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
忘了那小子吧。
Forget about the Kid.
穆斯·莫兰会照顾他的。
Moose Moran will take care of him.
从现在起,你们为我工作。
From now on, you guys are working for me.
我们会从这笔生意中赚到每一分钱。
We’ll squeeze every dime out of this racket.
每个人都有很大的分成。
And there’ll be a big fat cut for everybody.
孩子!
Kid!
孩子,我觉得你是世上最卑微的…现在,Brainey。
Kid, I think that you are the lowest thing… Now, Brainey.
不要急于下结论。
Don’t jump to conclusions.
我可以解释一切。
I can explain everything.
从我第一次见到你,你就一直在解释肮脏的把戏。
You’ve been explaining dirty tricks Since the first time I met you.
我得筹集一万美元。
Well, I had to raise ten grand.
你想让我被杀吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!