我们所代表的个体也就终止了
Who we are ends.
就是这样
This is it.
这就是存在的全部
That’s all there is.
真可谓鬼斧神工
It’s so beautifully crafted.
它是一部诗作
It’s a work of poetry.
还是
And,
一篇散文
It’s prose.
诗样的散文
Prose that is poetry.
呃 不 是的
Uh, no, yeah,
对此我能理解
I could see that,
肯定的
Definitely.
你完全不用理他
You can just ignore him,
你知道
You know.
哦 不 那
Oh, no, it’s,
那超有意思
It’s super interesting.
他人非常好
He’s being very nice.
诗样的散文
Prose that is poetry,
是海明威的秘诀
is Hemingway’s secret.
你知道
Do you have any idea,
要这么做有多难吗?
How difficult that is to do?
肯定的
For sure.
约翰
John,
放过这个可怜的姑娘吧
Leave the poor girl alone.
不 但那意思是
No, but it means,
因为人们把他的质朴
Because people have confused his simplicity,
他的
His,
惜字如金
Economy of word,
与平凡琐屑混为一谈
with banality.
你读过… – 呃 你们想
Have you read… – Uh, you want,
给你们的汉堡来点特别的酱汁吗?
Any special sauces for your burger?
不 不 这样挺好
No, no, we’ll be fine.
谢谢 香桃
Thank you, Chantal.
谢谢
Thank you.
慢用
Enjoy.
我刚才是想问她有没有看过
I just wanted to ask her if she’d read,
《了却一段情》:海明威的一部短篇小说,出版于1925年,是反映海明威个性中另一面的自传性作品
《了却一段情》
The End of Something.
约翰
John,
吃吧
Eat.
你要我替你分割一下吗?
You want me to cut it up for you?
不 不必
No, not necessary.
你别忘了吃药
Don’t forget your pills.
哦
Oh.
味道怎么样?
How is it?
嗯
Mmm.
另外这是
And now,
你的
Yours.
我会就着这杯著名的快乐飞旋享用我的药片
I’m gonna chase mine with this famous Happy Swirl.
我不明白 你怎么能坐在那儿吃得下去
I don’t see how you can just sit there eating.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the police,
再让安迪
And get Andy,
追踪他们的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
to track their credit card spending.
希望妈妈这会儿也还没有丧失理智
Hopefully, mom hasn’t lost her marbles now as well.
也许
Maybe,
他们只是出去稍微兜兜风
They’re just out for a short spin.
我的意思是 他们打算去哪儿?
I mean, where are they gonna go?
那辆露营车需要做保养了 简
The camper needs to be serviced, Jane.
如果出了车祸怎么办?
What if there’s an accident?
如果有人起诉爸爸怎么办?
What if someone sues dad?
我们需要查出他们去哪儿了
We need to figure out where they’re going,
再拦住他们
And intercept them.
不过她还是照旧吃 就象个没事儿人一样
And yet she continues to eat as if it’s nothing.
所有人都去了我堂弟的婚礼
Everybody came to my cousin’s wedding.
他们让我们
They sat us,
坐在靠近景观窗的漂亮大桌旁
At that great big table next to the picture window.
那么 当时都有谁?
Now, who was there?
你还记得吗?
Do you remember?
我?
Me?
是的 约翰
Yes, John.
你在那儿 我也在那儿
You were there and I was there,
还有孩子们也在那儿
And the kids were there.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember?
哦 老天
Oh, God.
哦
Oh.
噢
Oh.
哦
Oh,
天呐
God.
我们没事了
We’re fine.
约翰
John,
真了不起
That was amazing.
我还有能力 对吧?
I can still do it, can’t I?
是的 你可以
Yes, you can.
好的 这儿
Okay. Here,
这儿
Here.
瞧 你走那条道
Look. You take that road.
旧一号♥公路
Ol’ Route One.
我们肯定上千次走过那条路了
We must have driven that a thousand times.
我们往南去吗?
We’re heading south?
那就是行程
That’s the plan.
去你娘家
To your people.
什么娘家 约翰?
What people, John?
我父母都过世了
My parents are dead.
他们都过世了?
They’re all dead?
我想知道那里怎么样了
I wonder what it’s like up there.
无论何时那都是个快乐的地方 全都是
If it’s a joyful place, all,
欢歌♥和热舞
Singing and dancing,
还有全天供应的快乐飞旋
And Happy Swirls all day long.
你怎么想 约翰?
What do you think, John?
那里 那里怎么样了
What, what it’s like,
你知道 那之后
You know, after.
“Me and Bobby McGee” – by Janis Joplin
♪ 从我脏兮兮的红手帕中取出我的口琴
♪ And I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana,
♪ 伴着鲍比哼唱的蓝调 吹奏出轻柔的旋律 哦 耶
♪ Playing soft while Bobby sang the blues, oh, yeah,
♪ 挡风玻璃上的雨刷扫打着时间
♪ Windshield wipers slapping time,
♪ 我与鲍比手心相扣
♪ I was holding Bobby’s hand in mine,
♪ 我们唱出的每一首歌♥ 司机都知道
♪ We sang every song that driver knew,
♪ 自♥由♥就是 已没什么可以失去的另一种说法
♪ Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose,
♪ 一无所有 宝贝 并非一无所有 但如果还没有自♥由♥… ♪
♪ Nothin’, honey, it ain’t nothin’, if it ain’t free… ♪
全年无休 欢乐不停 欢迎来到
彻斯特公园 —— 家庭露营地
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 欢迎 – 我们在网上预约了
Hi. Welcome. – We registered online.
名字是斯宾塞
Name is Spencer.
来吧 亲爱的
Come along, my darling.
啊
Ah,
好极了
Perfect.
很好 很好
Perfect, perfect.
好的
Good.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Yeah.
谢谢 – 很好
Thank you. – That’s good.
小心头
Watch your head.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
哦 嗨 – 你们好啊
Oh, hi. – Hello there.
哇噢
Whoa.
来吧
Come on.
快来看呀
Check it out.
沃伦贝格:是美国一家大型露营车制♥造♥商。于1958年在爱荷华成立,70年代推出了多款流行车型
75年的沃伦贝格印第安人