Bastard! – Ella, Ella,
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
哦!
Oh!
哦 我现在成艾拉了 是不是?
Oh, I’m Ella now, am I?
我现在成艾拉了 是吧? – 艾拉 艾拉 艾拉
I’m Ella now, am I? – Ella, Ella, Ella,
哦 是的 我现在是艾拉了 – 艾拉 艾拉 快住手!
Oh, yeah, I’m Ella now. – Ella, Ella, just stop!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
哦!
Oh!
唉!
Ah!
天呐
God.
我的电♥话♥呢?
Where’s my phone?
艾拉
Ella.
艾拉 发生了什么?
Ella, what’s going on?
闭嘴 你个蠢货
Quiet, you fool.
我们的旅行到此为止
This is the end of our trip.
喂?
Hello?
什么?
What?
这是37号♥露营站
This is Station 37.
你们能派一辆出租过来吗 麻烦
Could you send me a taxi here, please,
越快越好
ASAP.
出租?
A taxi?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
妈妈 你在哪里?
Mother, where are you?
威尔 你想干嘛?
Will, what do you want?
妈妈! – 别给我打电♥话♥了
Mother! – Stop calling me.
我不想跟你说话
I don’t want to talk to you.
来吧
Go on.
滚出去
Get out.
滚粗!
Get out!
噢!
Oh!
噢!
Ow!
快点
Come on.
是你们叫的出租吗?
You guys call a cab?
你看到附近还有别的乘客站着吗?
Do you see any other customers standing around?
好啦 这是你的物件
Now, here’s your stuff.
你的睡衣
It’s your nightshirt,
你的袜子 你的
Your socks, your,
该死的三角裤
damn briefs.
发生了什么 艾拉? – 快进去
What’s happening, Ella? – Just get in.
进去
Get in.
你介意搭把手 把我的丈夫和他的傻包装上车吗?
Would you mind helping me load my husband and his stupid bag?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
你就在里面待着
You just stay in there.
你为什么这么生气?
Why are you so mad?
我不生气
I’m not mad,
犯不着
I’m not mad.
不
No,
我解脱了
I’m relieved.
是的
Yeah,
我笑得合不拢嘴
I’m happy as a clam.
你可以带我们去最近的老年之家吗 麻烦?
Would you take us to the nearest old people’s home, please?
越破 越好
The crummier, the better.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
这不该是我们住的地方
This isn’t where we live.
是的
No,
确实不是
It isn’t.
我们现在在的地方 专门收容象你这样的傻老头
We’re at a place where they keep old fools like you.
艾拉 你为什么这么愤怒?
Ella, why are you so irritated?
请坐下
Sit down, please.
这是我的丈夫 约翰
This is my husband John.
呃
Um,
请给他一个房♥间
Give him a room, please.
夫人
Ma’am,
我们不接收新的病人
We cannot accept new patients,
如果不满足现有的规定
Without following established guidelines.
那就新设定一个
Establish them, then.
你可以明早九点半过来
You can come tomorrow morning at 9:30,
去接收办公室
to the intake office.
如果这位先生
If the gentleman,
符合所需的条件
falls within the required parameters,
他将被列入等候名单
He’ll be put on the wait list,
大约是十个月
Which is about 10 months.
好吧 听上去这更象是你的问题 而不是我的
Well, that sounds more like your problem than mine.
好啦 这是你需要的所有东西
Now, here’s everything you need.
他的社保卡
His social security,
他的钱
His money,
他的驾照
His driver’s license.
哦 还有这个
Oh, and there’s this.
这个很重要
This is very important.
这是一张他从杂♥志♥上剪下的图片
This is a photograph he cut out of a magazine.
他认为这是我们
He thinks this is us.
他认为这是他的全家
He thinks this is his family.
他把它揣在钱包里 满世界晃悠
He carries it around in his wallet.
明白我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
这就是你们要搞定的
That is what you’re dealing with.
好吧
Well,
我累了
I’m tired,
然后你有活儿要干了
And you have work to do.
那么
So,
他全归你们了
He’s all yours.
再见 约翰
Goodbye, John.
夫人 你不能就…
Ma’am, you can’t just…
夫人!
Ma’am!
夫人 你…
Ma’am, you…
呃 她一定得知道你不能待在这里
Uh, she must know you can’t stay here.
我想说 她有时就象
I mean, sometimes she’s a,
一头受伤的水牛
wounded buffalo.
我 我完全清楚
I, I know that.
你 你熟悉海明威的
Are, are you familiar with Hemingway’s,
《法兰西斯马康伯快乐而短暂的一生》吗?
The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber?
他 他的妻子
His, his wife,
击中了他脖颈的背面
shot him in the back of the neck,
用一把曼利夏6.5mm步♥枪♥
with a Mannlicher 6.5.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
报♥警♥吗?
Call the police?
我不觉得他们会收留他
I don’t think they’d take him.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah,
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
到我家来
Coming into my house,
还卖♥♥弄你的两条大腿
with your thighs all on display.
卖♥♥骚
Slutty.
瞧瞧那张脸
Look at that face.
哦 瞧那张脸啊
Oh, look at that face,
你个
You,
贱♥货♥!
bitch!
瞧你向我的丈夫献媚
Look at you cozying up to my husband.
那是我的丈夫
That’s my husband,
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
好浪漫啊
All romantic.
祝你有个甜蜜的下午
Having a lovely afternoon.
我在干嘛呢?
What about me?
生孩子
Having kids.
怀孕了
Pregnant.
我那时怀着威尔
I was pregnant with Will then.
我是说 我怀着孕
I mean, I was pregnant.
哦 是的 很好
Oh, yeah, right.
超模 狗屁
Supermodel, my ass.
你是我朋友?
You my friend?
全世界最坏的朋友
Worst friend in the world.
简