What do you know about spending long afternoons with Dad,
当他说不出一句有道理的话时 是什么感受吗?
When he doesn’t say a single thing that makes any sense?
你知道妈妈说什么吗
Do you know what Mom says,
当她病了的时候
When she gets sick,
而我不得不跑到那里
And I have to run there,
在深更半夜?
in the middle of the night?
你知道她怎么说?
Do you know what she says?
“别给简打电♥话♥
“Don’t call Jane.
她很忙”
She’s busy.”
我是最受宠的孩子 如何如何 这个故事你已经讲了很多年了
You’ve been telling this story about how I’m the favorite child for years,
威尔 全是扯淡
Will, it’s bullshit.
也许是
Maybe it is.
但这是我仅有的故事
But it’s the only story I’ve got.
他们正在做的
They’re just doing,
不过就是他们这一辈子都在做的事
what they’ve done their whole lives.
彼此陪伴
Staying together,
就他们两个
the two of them.
他们之间爱得发腻 他们
There’s so much love between them, they,
他们把我们忘了
They forgot about us.
我们两个
Both of us.
哦 威尔
Oh, Will.
住手
Get off.
你知道那件事吗?
You know what happened?
是什么时候?
When was it?
去年
Last year.
我推开他们卧室的门
I opened their bedroom door,
然后你没法相信他们在干嘛
And you won’t believe what they were doing.

She was,
躺在床上
on the bed,
同时他
And he was,
他跪在她面前
He was kneeling in front of her.
我都说不出口
I can’t even say it.
老爸在口♥交♥?
Dad was muff diving?
在峡谷间歌♥咏?
Yodeling in the canyon?
“歌♥咏…”
“Yodeling…”
我都想吐了
I wanted to vomit.
为啥?
Why?
我希望我也能有这待遇
I hope it happens to me,
当我到了他们的年纪 – 天呐 这想法好
When I’m their age. – God, what a thought.
但是我比较怀疑
But I kind of doubt it.
很多年了 菲利普和我之间
For years with Phillip and me,
一直都是个匆匆的接吻 然后
It’s been one quick kiss and,
“晚安”
“Good night.”
休斯顿
Houston,
我们有一个问题
We have a problem.
好吧 请停车
Well, just pull over.
我们可以等
We can wait.
海明威哪儿也不会去
Hemingway isn’t going anywhere.
♪ 自♥由♥之敌
♪ Enemies of freedom,
♪ 直面这乐曲
♪ Face the music,
♪ 来吧 男子汉
♪ Come on, boys,
♪ 挫败他们的锐气
♪ Take ’em down
♪ 唐纳德·川普总统知道如何
♪ President Donald Trump knows how
♪ 让美国强大…
♪ To make America great…
我想看看
I want to see.
这个 有啥好看的?
Well, what’s to see?
你知道是怎么回事
You know what this is.
我想去看一眼
I’m gonna have a look.
好吧
Well,
别走远了
Don’t go far.
♪ 在这里 USA!
♪ Over here, USA!
♪ 在那里 USA!
♪ Over there, USA!
♪ 自♥由♥和权利
♪ Freedom and liberty,
♪ 每个角落
♪ Everywhere,
♪ 哦 喂 你能看见
♪ Oh, say, can you see,
♪ 这不太容易
♪ It’s not so easy
♪ 但我们要昂然矗立…
♪ But we have to stand up tall…
USA!
USA!
USA!!
USA!!
USA!
USA!
USA!!
USA!!
USA!
USA!
USA!!
USA!!
USA!
USA!
USA!!
USA!!
USA! U…
USA! U…
这块土地
This land,
是我们的土地!
Is our land!
谢谢你
Thank you.
禁止更多的穆♥斯♥林♥!
No more Muslims!
严禁他们所有人入境!
Ban ’em all!
说得好!
Yes!
建筑高墙隔离墨西哥人!
Build the wall too tall for the Mexicans!
是的 – 是的!
Yes! – Yeah!
说得好!
Yeah!
USA! U…
USA! U…
约翰 我来了
John, I come here.
跟我来
Come with me.
但这多好玩
But this is so much fun.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但你得现在就跟我走
But you need to come with me now.
我们要吃抄报单了 – 回头见 大家伙儿
We’ll get a parking ticket. – See you later, everyone.
让美国恢复伟大♥荣♥光!
Make America great again!
你这一辈子都是投给民♥主♥党
You voted Democrat your whole life.
沃尔特·蒙代尔:曾担任吉米·卡特总统的副总统,并于
1984年代表民♥主♥党竞选总统,最后以悬殊差距败给里根
我的意思是 你还给沃尔特·蒙代尔做过志愿者
I mean, you volunteered for Walter Mondale.
你还记得吗?
Don’t you remember?
我是说 你 你有多生气 当
I mean, how, how mad you got, when,
当我说我要投票给里根?
When I said I was gonna vote for Reagan?
里根?
Reagan?
哦 你不记得他是谁了
Oh, you don’t remember who he is,
是吧? – 不 我记得
Do you? – Yes, I do.
不 不 你不记得了
No, no, that’s not true.
你连一点最基本的概念都没有
You haven’t the slightest idea.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我叫什么名字?
What’s my name?
哦 拜托 约翰
Oh, come on, John.
我的名字你记得清清楚楚的
You know my name really well.
叫什么?
What is it?
是以”EL”开头的
It starts with “El.”
莉莲
Lillian.
哦 亲爱的上帝
Oh, sweet Jesus.
莉莲是隔壁邻居
Lillian is the next door neighbor.
我是你老婆
I’m your wife.
艾…
El…
艾…
El…
艾拉
Ella.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我 我…
I, I…
哦 老天
Oh, God.
艾拉 我亲爱的艾拉
Ella, my darling Ella.
都是因为我那愚蠢的空脑壳
It’s just my stupid, empty head.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
♪ 我们肩负自♥由♥的重任
♪ Freedom’s on our shoulders,
♪ USA!
♪ USA!
♪ 自♥由♥之敌… ♪
♪ Enemies of freedom… ♪
胡子下面的那个人是你 – 是的 是的
That’s you under that beard. – It is, it is.
是的
It is.
哦 瞧啊 是吉姆
Oh, look, there’s Jim.

Oh,
哎呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!