好厚啊
It’s huge.
中了彩票还是怎么的?
Win the lottery or something?
里面有一张我们全家的照片
It’s got a picture of my family in it,
所以我会很感激
And I would appreciate,
如果你们不把它拿走
If you would not take that.
里面差不多就八块钱
Just like eight bucks in here.
她就给我这么多
That’s all she gives me.
你的蛋蛋也是交给她保管吗?
Does she keep your balls, too?
好…
Good…
妈的 – 哦 坏了
Shit. – Oh, shit.
嘿!
Hey!
把枪放下
Put down the gun,
不让我就搞残他
Or I hurt him bad.
如果你碰他
If you hurt him,
我就射杀你们两个
I’ll shoot you both,
如果你觉得我们会害怕
And if you think we’re afraid,
你就大错特错了
You’re very wrong,
因为我们没什么可损失的
because we’ve got nothing to lose.
所以把刀放下
So drop the knives,
你们这些混混
You hooligans.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
是威尔吗?
Is that Will?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
他的电♥话♥总是来得不是时候
He’s always calling at the wrong time.
我 我不想接他电♥话♥
I, I don’t want to speak to him.
就把它扔到地上
Just throw it on the ground.
确保保险栓解除
Make sure the safety’s off,
在你准备射杀他们之前 亲爱的
Before you start shooting them, sweetheart.
已经解除 亲爱的
Already done it, hon.
把戒指放在钱包上
Put the rings on the wallet.
现在 从这儿滚蛋
Now, you get along out of here.
如果你们快点 我甚至不会报♥警♥
I won’t even call the cops if you hurry up.
赶紧
Go on.
说一句 你们的戒指真烂
Your rings sucked anyway,
你个丑老太婆!
You old bag!
还有你的钱包里全是破烂
And your wallet’s full of bullshit.
你们这些家伙应该考虑去上夜校
You fellas should consider evening classes.
重新做人
Turn your life around.
还不太晚
It’s not too late.
嘿 去你的 大叔!
Hey, screw you, Pop!
还好我们带着枪
Lucky we had the gun.
我还以为我们把它留在家里了
I thought we left it at home.
我想我们可能还是会需要它
I thought we might need it.
亲爱的
Hon,
指加拿大公♥司♥Molson Coors出品的Molson Canadian啤酒
你可以从冰箱里给我拿一瓶加拿大人啤酒吗?
Would you get me a Canadian from the fridge?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
加拿大人随后就到
One Canadian coming up.
我很抱歉没能和威尔通话
I’m sorry I couldn’t speak with Will.
我 我被打劫了
I, I was held up.
我们非常担心 妈妈
We’re really worried, Mother.
威尔快要抓狂了
Will is getting desperate.
我这会儿打算去见他
I’m going to see him now.
哦 你兄弟有点婆婆妈妈 神经兮兮
Oh, your brother’s a nervous nelly.
你♥爸♥和我正在享受一段愉快的旧时光
Your daddy and I are having a fine old time.
你们在哪儿 妈?
Where are you, Mom?
简 你不会相信
Jane, you would not believe,
这个地方有多美
How beautiful it is right here.
你不会告诉我的 行啊
You’re not gonna tell me. Okay,
我明白了
I get it.
爸爸好吗?
How’s Dad?
他很好
He’s fine.
活力四射
He’s full of beans.
你想和他说几句吗?
You want to speak with him?
嘿 是简
Hey, it’s Jane.
她想和你通话
She wants to speak with you.
谁啊?
Who is it?
你女儿
It’s your daughter.
接啊
Take it.
嗨 小南瓜
Hi, pumpkin.
你好吗?
How are you?
打我八岁起 你就没这么叫过我
You haven’t called me that since I was eight, Daddy.
这些日子你一直盘旋在我脑海中 小不点儿
You’ve been so much in my head these days, little one.
你 你知不知道
Do, do you have any idea,
我有多为你骄傲吗?
How proud I am of you?
我敢打赌 你
I bet you’re making,
在你们学校也是成绩斐然
quite a splash at that college of yours.
我的意思是 那
I mean, it’s,
你姓斯宾塞并不是无足轻重的
It’s not for nothing your name’s Spencer.
是的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
好的
Well,
我爱你 小南瓜
I love you, pumpkin.
我们很快再见
We’ll see you soon.

Jane.
“简”?
“Jane”?

Jane.

Mom.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, darling.
我也是 妈
Me too, Mom.
你们保证要回家 行吗?
You make sure you come home, okay?
好的 亲爱的
Okay, darling.
听着 替我吻孩子们
Listen, kiss the kids for me,
你会吗?
Will you?
还有
And,
告诉你弟弟我们聊过了
Tell your brother that we’ve spoken.
好吗?
Okay?
我会的…
I will…
我会的 妈
I will, Mom.
好的
Okay.

Bye.
哦 好的
Oh, Okay.

Hey,
别把加拿大人全喝完了
Don’t finish all the Canadian.
谢谢
Thank you.
一大杯
A large one.
好极了
Perfect.
由他们去吧
Leave them alone.
他们正玩得开心
They’re having fun.
允许我介绍简
Allow me to introduce Jane,
这位万宝全书
the all-knowing.
瞧她对着可怜的威尔口若悬河
Watch her explain how it is to poor Will,
只因为他连个屁都不懂
Because he doesn’t know jack shit.
见鬼你在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
我不过是说
I’m just saying,
想阻止他们 我们无计可施
that there’s nothing we can do to stop them.
拒绝治疗是她的权利
It’s her right to refuse treatment.
我们俩都知道
We both know how,
其实治疗没多大用
little good it does anyway.
我知道总比坐着嘎吱作响的房♥车 去天晓得的地方瞎逛要好
I know that it’s better than wandering around God-knows-where in a creaky camper.
但你更了解 我猜
But you know best, I guess,
因为你跟爸通过话
Because you talked to Dad.
而且你们俩个贼要好
And you two are thick as thieves.
即使在他记不得你是谁的时候
Even when he doesn’t remember who you are.
我不明白这事你为什么带进这么多个人情绪 威尔
I don’t know why you are making this so personal, Will.
因为
Because,
你住在两小时车程之外
You live two hours away,
然后每周打一次电♥话♥?
And phone once a week?
再是每个周末来吃个午饭
And come on weekends for lunches,
还是我做的
that are cooked by me.
你知道吗…
What do you know about s…
你知道陪着爸爸度过漫长下午

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!