韦尔斯利:是大♥波♥士顿的一部分;根据2018年的美国
社区调查数据,韦尔斯利是美国第七大最富有的城市
韦尔斯利 马萨诸塞州 2016年8月29日
是时候向全世界展示
It is time to show the whole world
特朗普 2016
片名:爱在记忆消逝前
美国回来了
that America is back.
比以往 更大 更好
Bigger, and better and stronger,
更强壮
than ever before.
“It’s Too Late” – by Carole King
♪ 整个早上都窝在床上
♪ Stayed in bed all mornin’,
♪ 只想消磨时间
♪ Just to pass the time,
♪ 这里有些不对劲
♪ There’s somethin’ wrong here,
♪ 这是无法否认的
♪ There can be no denyin’
♪ 我们之间有人变了
♪ One of us is changin’,
♪ 或许是我们已不再努力
♪ Or maybe we’ve just stopped tryin’,
♪ 然而太迟了 宝贝
♪ And it’s too late, baby,
♪ 现在太迟了
♪ Now, it’s too late
♪ 尽管我们真的尝试过改变
♪ Though we really did try to make it,
♪ 内心已死
♪ Somethin’ inside has died,
♪ 而我无法隐藏
♪ And I can’t hide,
♪ 且我也无法掩饰
♪ And I just can’t fake it,
♪ 哦 不 不 不 不 不 ♪
♪ Oh, no, no, no, no, no ♪
威尔的二手店
嗨 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
妈?
Mom?
是我
It’s me.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
简随时会到
Jane will be here any minute.
我给爸爸做了个蛋糕
I made a cake for dad.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
威尔
Will.
嗨 莉莲
Hey, Lillian.
我很高兴能私底下跟你说
I’m glad I got you alone.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you,
如果你们兄妹忙着
that if you guys get busy,
在医院照顾你妈妈
with your mom at the hospital,
我很乐意去看看你♥爸♥爸
I’m more than happy to look in on your dad.
但是他们不在这儿
But they’re not here.
什么?
What?
房♥子是空的
The house is empty.
我试着拨电♥话♥ 但…
I tried to call, but…
我想妈妈是把我们给她买♥♥的手♥机♥关了
I think mom’s turned off the cell phone we bought her.
这么一想
Come to think of it,
我听到有人
I heard someone,
今天早晨启动引擎来着
turning on an engine this morning,
非常早的时候
Very early.
什么引擎?
What engine?
爸爸的车就在这儿
Dad’s car’s right here.

Oh,
哦 老天爷
Oh, my God.
我不敢相信
I don’t believe it.

Jane.
爸妈不见了
Mom and Dad are gone.
而且你不会相信
And you won’t believe it.
开的是求闲者
So is the Leisure Seeker.
这儿右转
Take a right here.
对了
That’s it.
很好
Good.
你旅行不能穿得再休闲一点吗?
Couldn’t you have worn something more comfortable to travel in?
而且我觉得你用这个古龙水夸张了点
And I think you’ve exaggerated a bit with the eau de cologne.
不过你确实很好闻
But you do smell nice.
亲爱的?
Darling?
嗯哼?
Mmm-hmm?
你是不是放屁了?
Did you fart?
有没有搞错?
Excuse me?
你放了
You did.
我没有
I did not.
你不能这样诬陷好人
You can’t be talking like that.
你胡说什么?
What are you saying?
亲爱的
Hon,
车需要加油吗?
Do we need gas?
需要加
We need gas.
斯塔基:是一家遍及全美的高速公路路边便利连锁店,主要分布在东南、西南和中西部地区
我们就在斯塔基停车
Let’s stop at Stuckey’s.
我们可以买♥♥一种碧根果棒
We could get one of those pecan logs.
哪里?
Where?
我们的斯塔基 亲爱的
Our Stuckey’s, hon.
请记得
Try to remember.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
就悉听尊便
Just as you say.
一如既往
Like always.
是的
Yeah,
不错
Right.
♪ 你未给我们留一席之地
♪ You have no place for us
♪ 在你的迷梦中
♪ In your reverie
♪ 再见了
♪ Goodbye,
♪ 我的爱…
♪ My love… ♪
嘿 你脑子进水了?
Hey, are you crazy?
那家店关了?
Is the store closed?
哦 我们真的很想买♥♥一种你们美味的碧根果棒
Oh, we really wanted one of your delicious pecan logs.
即将开业
Opening soon.
目前只有加油
Just gas now.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你听到了吗 亲爱的?
You hearing this, hon?
每年夏天 我们会前往南方
Every summer, we’d head south,
我们总会在斯塔基停车
We always stopped at Stuckey’s.
我们的孩子 简和威尔
Our kids, Jane and Will,
他们就必定要吃他们的碧根果棒
They just had to have their pecan logs.
我们之前是回我在南卡罗莱纳的娘家
We were visiting my family in South Carolina.
那是我的家乡
That’s where I’m from.
我的丈夫 约翰
My husband John,
他反而
On the other hand,
是地道的北方佬
He’s a real Yankee,
生于斯 长于斯
Born and bred.
哦 好的
Uh, okay.
哦 那都是美妙的旅行
Oh, they were wonderful trips,
是不是 约翰?
weren’t they, John?
好吧 我猜我
Well, I guess I’m,
就是个天生的游客
Just a natural born tourist.
我喜欢旅行
I love to travel.
大烟山:坐落于田纳西州与北卡罗来纳州的交界处,以其为基础的大烟山国家公园于1934年
建立,每年约有900万人次访问此公园;它是生物圈保护区成员之一,并且登入世界遗产名录
大烟山
Smoky Mountains,
六面旗乐园:是世界上最大的主题公园连锁品牌,总部设于德
克萨斯州大草原城,六面旗乐园管理着18家主题公园和水上乐园
六面旗乐园
Six Flags,
殖民地威廉斯堡:是美国弗吉尼亚州威廉斯堡市的一个历史保护区域
18世纪时威廉斯堡曾是弗吉尼亚州的首府;独♥立♥战争后,威廉斯堡逐渐陨落,
威廉斯堡
Williamsburg.
直至20世纪初,威廉斯堡连同詹姆斯镇和约克镇一起得以恢复和重建,三镇中
最著名的就是殖民地威廉斯堡,也是弗吉尼亚州接待游客数量最多的旅游目的地
你有没有去过这些地方?
You ever been to any of these places?
我是从叙利亚来的
We’re from Syria.
是吗?
You are?
哦 太有意思了
Oh, how interesting.
好吧 你应该去
Well, you should go.
他们都太神奇了
They are amazing.
九十一块 夫人
Ninety one dollars, ma’am.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
我的丈夫 约翰
My husband John,
他反而是
On the other hand,
有更多学究气的旅行者
He’s a much more sophisticated traveler,
跟我相比
than I am.
他认为旅行应该
He thinks travel should,
“开阔视野 增长见闻”
“broaden the intellectual horizons,”
不管那应该是什么意思
Whatever that’s supposed to mean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!