But here we go.
救世主现在要给大家来演讲
The Special will now give an eloquent speech.
来吧 孩子 你能做到的
Go ahead, man. You got this.
好吧
Okay.
你们好 我是艾米特
Hello. I’m Emmet.
噢 还有 这就是反抗法宝
Oh, and this is the Piece of Resistance.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
呃 嗯 我知道 这对于我…
Well, uh, I know that I, for one…
很高兴能够跟你们合作…
very excited to work with you guys…
一起去奥坦塔上 找到克拉格…
to get into the Octan Tower, find the Kragle…
然后把反抗法宝盖在上面
and put this thing on the thing.
我知道这非常困难 但是…
And I know it’s going to be really hard, but…
非常困难?
“Really hard”?
用你的钩子手来擦屁♥股♥才叫困难
Wiping ye bum with a hook for a hand is really hard.
这明明是不可能的
This be impossible.
上次我试图入侵邪恶领主的办公楼…
The last time we tried to storm Lord Business’ office…
我们用尽了所有能想到的方式
we used every plan we could conceive.
结果整个就是一大灾难
The result was a massacre too terrible to speak of.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是金属胡子
The name be Metal Beard.
我来告诉你 我的悲伤故事
And I’ll tell you me tale of woe.
噢 好的 又来了
Oh, great, here we go again.
我和我的”齐心协力积木大♥师♥”小组…
I arrived at the foot of the Tower…
来到奥坦塔的脚下…
with me hearty MasterBuilder crew…
然后发现克拉格原来放在塔的最高那层…
only to find the Kragle was all the way up on the infinityeth floor…
那由机械军队把守…
guarded by a robot army…
还有你能想象到的各种安全措施
and security measures of every kind imaginable:
激光…
Lasers…
鲨鱼…
sharks…
激光鲨鱼…
laser sharks…
傲慢的秘书…
overbearing assistants…
还有一些危险的东西…
and strange, dangerous relics…
比如说创可贴…
that entrap…
订书机…
snap…
还有电池
and zap.
还有一间神秘的房♥间 叫做思想牢笼
And there be a mysterious room called the Think Tank.
我想尽了所有办法从那个房♥间逃出来
I barely made it out of that room with just me head!
还有我的器官们
And organs.
好吧
Okay.
我不得不把每一部分都换掉 以此来拼凑出…
I had to replace every part of my once-strapping…
我完美的海盗身体…
virile pirate body…
用的就是你所看到的这些垃圾
with this useless hunk of garbage ye see before ye.
所以如果你觉得回到那个被抛弃的地方…
So if ye think it’d be a good idea to return…
是一个好主意的话…
to that forsaken place special…
那你的主意比我们其他积木大♥师♥兄弟们的…
what idea have ye that be better than the ideas of 100…
主意又好在哪里呢?
of our fallen MasterBuilder brothers?
呃 嗯…
Well, uh…
实际上 我还不是积木大♥师♥
Well, technically I’m not exactly a MasterBuilder yet.
什么?
What?
各位 请冷静一下
Please! Everyone! Please!
垃圾
Rubbish!
没错 是真的
Yes, it’s true.
也许我不是个积木大♥师♥
I may not be a MasterBuilder.
我可能没有很多经验…
I may not have a lot of experience…
来战斗 来领导大家 或者是想出计划
fighting or leading or coming up with plans.
或者给大家出主意
Or having ideas in general.
事实上 我并没有那么聪明
In fact, I’m not all that smart.
我也不是你们所说的”创造性的人才”
And I’m not what you’d call a “creative type.”
另外…
Plus…
我也没有很强的能力
generally unskilled.
我也…
Also…
很胆小怕事
scared and cowardly.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you’re thinking:
“他是世界上最不配领导我们的人”
“He is the least qualified person in the world to lead us.”
你们是对的
And you are right.
你觉得这就能让我们好过了?
This is supposed to make us feel better?
本来这里还应该有个”但是”的
No, there was about to be a “but.”
– 你就是那个”但是” – 是啊
– You’re a butt! – Yes.
你们只能靠自己了
You all be on your own!
我先走一步了
I be leaving this lost cause!
你们为什么要走?
Why are you leaving?
一个充满分歧的房♥间 都比这里好
A house divided against itself would be better than this.
亚伯拉罕 林肯
Abraham Lincoln!
把你的太空飞椅开回来
You bring your space chair right back here!
各位 振作起来
Come on, guys!
我们还是可以成功的 对吧?
We can still do this. Right?
你一点也不像救世主
You’re not even a bit special.
对啊 你说的没错 他一事无成
Well, you were right about him being a ding-dong.
你就是一大悲剧
You’re a huge disappointment.
滚出去 我不想在这见到你
Get him out of here. I don’t wanna look at him.
好吧 至少已经不能再坏了
Well, at least it can’t get any worse.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们被入侵了
It’s the Orb of Tee-ti-list!
噢吼 坏人来咯
Ruh-roh. It’s the bad guys.
哇噢 他们是怎么…
Whoa. How did he…?
快跑 快来 各位 保护救世主
Go! Run! Come on, everyone! Protect The Special.
他脚踝上是什么东西?
What’s that on his ankle?
是追踪器
It’s a tracking device.
把他们抓回去关起来
Take the MasterBuilders prisoner.
噢 这不是个好主意
Oh, he led them right to us.
各位 不 不 这不是我的错
Guys, no, no, no. It’s not my fault.
你是我见过最差的领袖 蝙蝠车
You are the worst leader I’ve ever seen. To the Batmobile!
我顶你啊
Dang it.
去隐形战机
To the invisible jet!
– 我顶你啊 – 大家都自保吧
– Dang it! – Every man for himself.
不 我们要保护反抗法宝
No, we must protect the Piece.
大鲨鱼 你知道现在是什么…
Shaq, do you know what time…
– 时间吗?- 游戏时间
– it is? – It’s game time.
准备好接招吧
Y’all ready for this?
噢 不 他们有备而来
Oh, no! They were ready for that.
它居然没散架
It didn’t break!
因为是用胶水粘起来的 机关枪
Because it’s Kragled. Machine gum!
开火
Fire!

No!
啊哈 我不能动了
Aah! I can’t move!
别怕 超人
Don’t worry, Superman.
– 我来救你出去 – 别 别过来
– I’ll get you out of there. – No! Don’t!
啊哈 我的天 我的手被粘住了 腿也被粘住了
Aah! Oh, my gosh. My hands are stuck. My legs are stuck as well.
我恨死你了
I super hate you.
– 喔 你正把我拆散呢 – 阿蝙…
– Ow! You’re pulling my torso off. – Babe…
帮我把他救出去
help me get him out of here.
我说了”大家各自保重”
I said “every man for himself.”
嘿 你应该帮助我的
Hey, you gotta be there for me.
好吧
Fine!
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine. Fine.
– 我希望你下次态度好一点 – 我态度…
– I need you to have a better attitude. – I have a great…
– 很好 – 哎唷
– attitude. – Ouch.
救世主在东北角
The Special’s in the northwest quadrant.
我们已经包围他了
We’ve got him cornered.
哎哟 哎哟
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
噢 不
Oh, no!
他们有强力的武器
They’ve hit our silly cloud stabilizers!
快来 我们要把艾米特带出去
Let’s go! We need to get Emmet out of here.
– 我们能造点什么吗?- 我是本 你也可叫我本尼
– Can’t we build something? – Hey! I’m Ben. But you can call me Benny.
我能造宇宙飞船 看啊
I can build a spaceship. Watch.
飞船 飞船 飞船啊 飞船啊
Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship Spaceship, spaceship
不 这个不行 敌人的飞机已经包围了我们
No! You can’t. The skies are surrounded.
好吧 其实我也没想造宇宙飞船的 没关系了
That’s okay. I didn’t really wanna build a spaceship anyway. That’s cool.
我们要去哪里才能不被发现呢?
Where can we go where we can’t be found?
也许我们能到水下去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!