It makes me just wanna pick up whoever is standing closest to me…
把他扔出这个窗户…
and throw them through this window…
丢进虚无深渊
and out into the infinite abyss of nothingness!
我好想这么做
I wanna do it so bad.
先生 我知道你非常想 但是 求你放了我
I know you do, sir. Please don’t.
也不只是你一个人不断打乱我的计划 坏警♥察♥
And it’s not just you, Bad Cop, that keeps messing up my plans.
到处都有人反抗我
People everywhere are always messing with my stuff.
但是我有解决的办法
But I have a way to fix that.
一种让事物保持一种姿势的方法
A way to keep things exactly the way they are supposed to be.
永久地保持
Permanently.
看好了…
Behold…
史上最强大的武器
the most powerful weapon of all the relics:
克拉格
The Kragle!
就像你所见 他们在楼上把克拉格装在一个巨型机器上
As you can see, they’re loading the Kragle in a big machine upstairs.
我叫它”触手克拉格喷射器”
I call it the Tentacle Arm Kragle Outside Sprayer.
或者叫做”TAKOS”
Or TAKOS.
“S”代表的是沉默
The “S” is silent.
(此处的TAKO与墨西哥卷饼的TACO同音)
所以在墨西哥卷饼星期二的时候…
So on Taco Tuesday…
它就会用它的喷嘴 就像这个一样…
it’s going to spray the Kragle over everyone and everything…
来把克拉格喷向所有的人 所有的东西
with a bunch of super-scary nozzles like this one!
我来演示给你看它是怎么工作的
I’ll show you how it works.
先生 这个就不必了吧
Sir, I don’t know if this is necessary.
噢 不用担心 我不会拿你做试验品
Oh, don’t worry. I won’t test it on you.
我会用你的父母做试验品
I’ll do it on your parents!
什么?
What?
– 嗨 儿子 – 嗨
– Hi, son. – Hi!
你在大城市生活的怎么样啊?
How’s it going in the big city?
老妈 老爸 你们在这里做什么?
Mommy. Daddy. What are you doing here?
好的 老爸 你只需要像平时一样就好
Okay, Pa. I just want you to act naturally.
– 就像平时在家一样 – 好的
– Like you’re going about your day. – Gotcha.
好的 手保持这个姿势别动
Yeah. Keep your hand up like that.
老妈 那…
Ma, scoot…
往右边挪两步
two steps in to the right.
– 老爸 每当我和妈说… – 呃 嗯?
– Pa, whenever I talk to Ma… – Uh-huh?
– 你开始动了 – 对不起 先生
– you start to move. – Sorry, sir.
回到你原来的位置去
Get back to where you were!
– 这里吗?完美
– Here? – Perfect.
你做的非常好 千万别再动了 你没理由再动了
That’s great. You can’t do anything better. No reason why you should move.
好了
Right.
妈 现在你…
Now, Ma…
把手放在他肩膀上 还有 你…
hand on his shoulder. And you…
– 爸 你刚又动了 你搞砸了 – 呃 嗯
– Pa, you just moved and you’ve just wrecked it! – Uh-huh.
全部被你搞砸了
You wrecked it!
坏警♥察♥ 知道我要的是什么了吧
Bad Cop, you see what I’m talking about?
我要的就是绝对的完美
All I’m asking for is total perfection.
叫机器经理进来
Send in a Micro-manager!
自动摆造型程序启动
Commencing micro-management.
你们站着别动
Hold still, you guys.
然后…
And then…
我就要用… 克拉格喷射器来喷射他们
I just spray them… with the TAKOS.
噢 爸 抓紧我
Oh, Pa, hold me.
噢 亲爱的 我的腿 动不了了
Oh, darling, I can’t move me legs.
– 这让你沮丧了吗 坏警♥察♥?- 嗯…
– Does that upset you, Bad Cop? – Um…
当然 你为你父母感到难过 你想帮他们 是吧?
Surely you feel bad for your parents, and you wanna help them, don’t you?
我们没事 孩子 就是有点卡住了而已
We’re okay, son. Just a little stuck, is all.
去吧…
Go ahead…
完成你的工作
finish the job.
没问题 先生
Of course, sir.
不 我不要
No, I don’t want to.
– 你必须去 – 我不想去
– You have to. – I don’t want to.
– 你可以安静点吗?- 我做不到
– Would you please be quiet? – I can’t.
– 你必须去 闭嘴 – 但是他们…
– You must. Shut it! – But they…
– 这样不好 – 这是你的工作
– It’s not nice. – It’s your job, man.
我下不了手
I can’t do it.
– 他们的无辜的 – 就像我想的一样
– They’re innocent. – Just as I thought.
坏警♥察♥ 你的另一面让你变得心软了
Your Good Cop side’s making you soft, Bad Cop.
小的们
Robots!
把棉签和清洁剂拿过来
Bring me the fleece-crested Scepter of Q-Teep and the Po-Lish Remover of Na-ll.
你已经让救世主逃跑一次了
You’ve already let The Special get away once.
先生
Sir.
我们现在要保证这种事情不会发生第二次
I’m just gonna make sure it doesn’t happen again.
让好警♥察♥从此消失吧
No more Mr. Nice Guy!
噢 儿子
Oh, son!
在墨西哥卷饼星期二 我要把整个宇宙都粘住…
On Taco Tuesday, I’m going to Kragleize the entire universe…
这样就再也不会有人跟我作对了
so that everyone will stop messing with my stuff!
要么你就好好跟随我…
Are you gonna be with me…
要么你就粘在这里…
or are you gonna be stuck…
陪父母喝茶聊天吗?
having a tea party with your mom and dad?
孩子
Son?
对不起 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
我还有工作要做
I have a job to do.
你需要做的就是融入这里
All you have to do is blend in and act like you belong here.
哈 完美
Ah, perfect.
好了 我是个牛仔了
Well, hi there, I’m a cowboy!
嘭 嘭 嘭
Bang, bang, bang-bang-bang-bang!
我射 我射 子弹 子弹 枪
Shoot, shoot, shoot. Bullet, bullet, gun.
击杀 击杀 爆头 爆头
Zap, zap, zap, pow. Zap, pow.
– 他们在看什么?- 我犯了个错误
– What are they looking at? – I made a mistake.
你应该站着别动 就像个凳子一样就好
You should just be still. Act like a stool.
– 等等 – 你们好 各位
– Wait! – Howdy, guys!
– 别吵 凳子不应该说话 – 过来坐在我身上
– Quiet. Nope, stools don’t talk. – Come sit on me.
好了 嘘
Okay, shh.
让我来演示给你看
Let me show you how it’s done.
辣妹一个
What a lady!
好吧 我们去找维特长老…
Okay, let me just find the wizard…
然后把这事解决了
and get this over with.
– 噢 – 就是这里了
– Ooh! – There he is.
– 维特长老 – 谁?
– Vitruvius. – Who?
我从来没听过这个人 噢 我不是
I’ve never heard of that man, whom I am not.
– 你是谁?- 是我啊
– Who are you? – It’s me.
我是个盲人 我看不见
I am a blind man and cannot see.
– 我是小蛮女 – 啊呀
– It’s Wyldstyle. – Oof.
你是个DJ?
Are you a DJ?
– 什么?为什么每个都… – 噢 等等
– What? Why does everybody…? – Oh, wait, wait.
你是我曾经的那个…
Are you the student I used to have…
很没有安全感经常换名字的学生吗?
who was so insecure she kept changing her name?
不 不是
No, no, no.
– 最早是黑暗风暴 接着是杰米妮 – 没 没有
– First Darkstorm, then Geminizzle. – No. Never.
然后是”从来不笑” 后来用了”魔力裤子”
Then Neversmile, then Freakface, then Snazzypants.
好吧 是的
Okay. All right, yes.
十秒钟之内上楼见我
Meet me upstairs in 10 seconds.
“10”秒之后
哇噢 天哪
Oh, man.
你的房♥间装扮…
You have a very weirdly…
– 好奇怪 – 谢谢夸奖
– decorated place. – Thank you.
维特长老 我们找到了反抗法宝
Vitruvius, we have found the Piece of Resistance.
– 真的吗?- 是的 但是…
– Is it true? – Yes, but…
小蛮女 预言里说…
Wyldstyle. The prophecy states that…
你就是救世主
you are The Special.
善良的化身 恶魔的克星
The embodiment of good, foiler of evil.
世界上最有才华 最厉害…
The most talented, most brilliant…
最重要的人 宇宙唯你之最
most important person in the universe.
那样的话很好…
That would be great…
但是 艾米特才是找到抵抗法宝的人
but Emmet is the one who found the Piece.
好的 艾米特
Oh, okay. Emmet!
预言里这样说…
The prophecy states that…
你才是救世主
you are The Special.
– 世上最有才能… – 其实我不确定他是救世主
– The most talented… – I’m not sure he’s The Special.
他甚至连积木大♥师♥都不是 看好了
Because he’s not even a MasterBuilder. Watch.
艾米特 让我们看看…
Emmet, just given what’s around you…
– 做点小东西出来 – 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!