Everything Is Awesome
噢 不是吧
Oh, no!
我去 我去 我去你的
Darn, darn, darn, darny-darn!
等下 我们到哪了?
Wait. Where are we?
狂野西部
这太奇怪了… 哇
This is so weir…! Ow!
你不是救世主 你骗我
You’re not The Special! You lied to me!
我的意思是 这得看情况啊 这的确…
It really kind of depends on…
你连积木大♥师♥都不是 对吧?
You’re not even a MasterBuilder, are you?
呃 我知道积木大♥师♥是什么
Uh, I mean, I know what a MasterBuilder is.
你告诉我它是干嘛的 我就能知道自己是不是救世主了
Why don’t you tell me what it is? That way I could see if you’re right.
你玷污了预言
You’ve ruined the prophecy.
听着 我很抱歉 只是…
Look, I’m sorry, okay? You just…
受人重视的感觉很好
You made being special sound so good.
我还以为我可以跟随你去到宇宙的尽头
And to think I was going to follow you to the end of the universe.
你真的这么想?
You were?
好吧
Here’s the thing.
那么我们要如何才能确认我并不是救世主?
How do we know for sure that I’m not The Special?
– 我们现在还不能确定 – 嘘
– We just don’t know it yet. – Quiet.
你想吃火鸡腿吗?
Y’all want a giant turkey leg?
对此你有什么想法?
Do you have any idea what that does to your colon?
– 我的老天爷 – 把帽子戴上
– Oh, my G-O-S-H. – Just put the hat on.
噢…
Oh…
还有这个 这个 和这个
and this. And this. And this.
– 还有 – 啊哈
– And this. – Aah!
另外说一句 我已经有男朋友了
And, by the way, I have a boyfriend.
呃 我也不太确定 为什么要提这个?
Uh, I’m not sure exactly why you’d bring that up.
他超级厉害
It’s super serious.
你不会想招惹他的
You do not want to mess with him.
好吧
Okay.
所以 想都别想了
So don’t get any ideas.
我从来都没想过
I never have any ideas.
等下
Wait!
– 把他吊起来 – 双手放在我看得到的地方
– Stick them up. – Hands where I can see them.
嘿 你能给我解释下我们为什么会来这 还要穿成这样…
Hey, uh, listen. You think you can explain why I’m dressed like this…
还有天上这个大大的词是怎么回事?
and what those big words in the sky were all about?
我们穿越了吗?
And, like, where we are in time.
你的家 砖块堡垒 只是宇宙中很多国家中的一个
Your home, Bricksburg, is one of many realms in the universe.
还有现在这个…
There’s also this one…
海盗部落 骑士部落 维京人的地盘 还有小丑城镇…
Pirate’s Cove, Knight’s Club, Viking’s Landing, Clown Town…
还有很多很多 我们不必说了
a bunch of others we don’t need to mention.
嗯
Mm-hm.
邪恶领主 或者你们认为的…
Lord Business, or as you think you know him…
总统先生…
President Business…
他偷走了克拉格 世界上最最强大的武器
stole the Kragle, the most powerful object in the universe.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, blah, blah.
正确的名字 地点 还有其他一些事情
Proper name. Place name. Backstory stuff.
– 预言说你就是救世主 – 嗯嗯
– Piece of Resistance is The Special. – Mm-hm.
我这么美 我喜欢你
I’m so pretty. I like you.
但是由于一些原因 我很生你的气
But I’m angry with you for some reason.
– 将反抗法宝… – 嗯嗯
– tower at the end of the universe… – Mm-hm.
盖在克拉格上 就可以…
put the Piece of Resistance onto the Kragle…
永远消灭它
and disarm it forever.
太棒了
Great.
我想我听明白了…
I think I got it…
但是为了以防万一…
but just in case…
全都重新说一遍吧 我刚刚没在听
tell me the whole thing again. I wasn’t listening.
好吧 世界上的所有人 曾经都可以自♥由♥往来各地…
Okay. All the people of the universe were once free to travel…
并且按照自己的意愿来搭建积木
and mingle and build whatever they wanted.
但是总统先生看不惯这些”混乱”
But President Business was confused by all the chaos.
所以他用墙阻隔了各个王国…
So he erected walls between the worlds…
并且沉迷于秩序和完美
and became obsessed with order and perfection.
然后他偷走了一件…
And he stole the mysterious…
– 神秘的超强武器… – 叫做克拉格
– secret super weapon called… – The Kragle!
他还雇佣了坏警♥察♥来追杀…
And he hired Bad Cop…
所有的善于创造和改变的人 也就是积木大♥师♥
to hunt down all the MasterBuilders, who were always changing everything.
我们剩下的积木大♥师♥就销声匿迹躲了起来…
And those of us who remained…
并且建造了刚才的神秘隧♥道♥
well, we went into hiding. Built the tunnels to survive.
我们也不断寻找反抗法宝
And we search for the Piece of Resistance.
那个唯一能够阻止克拉格的东西
The only thing that can stop the Kragle.
克拉格 我知道那玩意
Kragle. I know that.
坏警♥察♥提起过 他说了些关于克拉格的事
It might have been that cop. He said something about the Kragle.
总统先生准备用克拉格来毁灭世界…
President Business was going to use the Kragle…
就在三天之后
to end the world in three days.
但我完全不理解
I can’t make any sense of it.
“墨西哥卷饼星期二”
Taco Tuesday.
我就知道很可疑 我们没时间浪费了
I knew that was suspicious. There’s no time to lose.
我们必须找到维特长老 然后赶去奥坦塔
We must find Vitruvius and get to the Office Tower before it’s too late.
好吧
Okay.
哼 一个办公楼能有多可怕呢?
Heh. How scary can someone’s office be?
总统的办公楼
总统先生 我们正在追踪逃犯…
President Business, we’re trying to locate the fugitive…
但他长得太大众脸了 我们数据库里的每个人都能匹配
but his face is so generic it matches every other face in our database.
穷凶极恶
Diabolical.
好吧 让坏警♥察♥23秒之内…
Okay, have Bad Cop meet me in my office…
– 来见我 拜拜 – 好的 先生
– in 23 seconds. Ciao. – Will do, sir.
咖啡销量已经爆棚了 先生
Coffee sales are through the roof, sir.
很好 那我们就再把屋顶建高一点
Glad to hear it. Let’s rebuild that roof to be even higher!
屋顶工程队已经在施工了
The roof team is on it.
先生 你觉得这份”墨西哥卷饼星期二”的海报怎么样?
Sir, can you approve this poster for Taco Tuesday?
完美 哇噢
Perfect. Whoo!
– 我爱这个房♥间里的每个人 – 我们也爱你 先生
– I love everyone in this room. – We love you, sir!
– 电台工作很棒 – 多谢 先生
– Great job on the radio station. – Thank you, sir.
我们最爱一遍一遍听这首歌♥
We love listening to this song over and over again.
保持住 伙计们
Keep it up, guys.
– 亲爱的 我的裤子去哪儿了?- 哈哈
– Honey, where are my pants? – Ha-ha-ha!
停 哈哈
Cut! Ha, ha!
超搞笑 这个梗永远都不过时
Hilarious. That never gets old.
的确如此
It does not.
坏警♥察♥在你的办公室等你
Bad Cop is waiting for you in your office.
好的 完美
Wonderful. Fantastic.
能帮我取消2点的安排吗?
Would you cancel my 2:00?
这个会议可能会有点…
This next meeting could run a little bit…
血腥
deadly.
头盔激活中
Activate helmet.
装甲激活中
Light sequence.
火焰接入
Flame test.
– 雄伟大门开启 – 啊哈
– Engage dramatic entrance. – Aah!
坏警♥察♥
Bad Cop.
邪恶领主 我知道救世主逃跑了 但是…
Lord Business. I know The Special got away, but…
不用紧张
Don’t be so serious.
另外一个警♥察♥呢?
Where’s the other guy?
– 嘿 朋友 – 嘿 哥们
– Hey, friend. – Hey, buddy!
– 我想你了 – 噢 真的吗?
– I missed you. – Aw, did you really?
我有给你看过我收藏的宝物吗?
Have I ever shown you my relic collection?
没有 好像没有
Nope. I don’t think you have.
没人知道这东西是从哪来的
Nobody knows where this stuff comes from.
这个是…
This one…
一片创可贴
is the Cloak of Ban Da’ld.
我听说把它撕下来的时候很痛
I hear it’s super painful to take off.
– 你想不想试试看?- 这 呃…
– You wanna try it on? – Well, um…
这个 不用了吧
No, but thank you.
最近几年我们合作很愉快 坏警♥察♥…
We’ve done some great work over the years together, Bad Cop…
追捕那些积木大♥师♥…
capturing all those MasterBuilders…
折磨他们 等等
and torturing them and whatnot.
多谢夸奖 先生
Thank you, sir.
除了…
Although…
你让反抗法宝跑了
you did let the Piece of Resistance go.
那是唯一能够挫败我的计划的东西
The one thing that can ruin my plans.
唯一我让你多加关注的东西
The one thing that I asked you to take care of.
这让我很煎熬
That’s super frustrating.
这想让我随手抓起身边的人…