他们可能在四处找我呢
They’re probably out looking around.
“艾米特去哪了?” “我最好的朋友艾米特呢?”
“Hey, where’s Emmet? Hey, where’s my best friend Emmet?”
不信的话 你去问问我的朋友们 他们会告诉你的
Hey, you know what? Ask all my friends. They’ll tell you.
噢 我们已经问过他们了
Oh, we asked them, all right.

Boom!
那个人啊 他不像是个罪犯
That guy’s not a criminal mastermind.
看到了吧?
See?
是啊 他就是个 非常平凡 非常普通的人
Yeah. You know, he’s kind of an average, normal kind of guy.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是他的平凡和我们…
But, you know, he’s not, like…
的平凡不一样
normal like us. No.
他没有这么特别
He’s not that special.
我们有点困惑 我们说的到底是谁啊?
Wait, I’m so confused. Who are we talking about?
等等 他和我们一起工作吗?
Wait, does he work with us?
盖尔居然不记得我了?
Gail doesn’t remember me?
比如说兰迪
Look at Randy here.
他喜欢香肠 这就是他的特点
He likes sausage. That’s something.
盖尔很活泼 这也是他的特点
Gail is perky. That’s something.
还有哈利…
And Harry…
– 好吧… – 当你说起哈利的时候 我会这样
– well… – When you say Harry, I go:
但是当你说起这个人的时候 我就这样
When you say the other guy, I go:
哈利最好的了
Harry’s the best!
– 哈利有点怪僻 – 他超奇怪的
– Harry’s got personality. – He’s weird! He’s weird!
我知道那个人 不过只是知道而已
I know that guy but I know, like, zippy-zap about him.
我们之前才说过话的
We just talked earlier.
我意思是 他就只会对其他人应声附和而已
I mean, all he does is say yes to everything everybody else is doing.
要知道 他就是有点神经质 呼
You know, he’s just sort of a “Hmm!”
也有一点 有一点傻乎乎吧 我想
Little bit of a blank slate, I guess.
一共是42美元
That’ll be $42, please.
我们都有自己的特点 但是艾米特他却…
We all have something that makes us something and Emmet is…
什么特点也没有
nothing.
看到了吧
There you go.
– 我告诉过你了我并不是什么大人物 – 噢
– I told you I was a nobody. – Oh.
真是完美的伪装
It’s the perfect cover.
伪装?伪装什么?
Cover? Cover for what?
看来我是套不出话来了 把他押去融化室
I can’t break him. Take him to the melting chamber.
什么?不要啊
What? Aah!
你们要把我烧化?我就要死了吗?
You’re gonna melt me? Am I gonna die?
你会活下来的 会没事的
You’ll live. You’ll be fine.
总统大人 他现在就在我这里
President Business. I have him right here, sir.
我们告诉他 他不会死 所以他也没试图逃跑 但是…
Yes, we’ve told him he’ll live so he doesn’t try to escape, but, um…
我们骗了他
we’re lying to him.
等等 你刚刚说什么?
Wait, what did he just say?
站着别动
Hold still.
等下 肯定是你们搞混了 你们抓错了…
Wait! There’s obviously been a mix-up here. You’ve got the wrong…
喔 喔 喔噢
Ow! Ow, ow, ow!
很快就要开始疼了…
That is gonna start hurting…
很快
pretty soon.
喔 喔
Ow, ow, ow!
不要 不要啊
No, no, no!
哇噢 你是谁?
Whoa. Who are you?
是你?
It’s you?
想要活命就跟我走
Come with me if you wanna not die.
嗨 各位 融化的怎么…
Hi, everybody! How’s the melting goi…?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
红色警报 红色警报
Red alert, red alert.
各位注意 重复 所有人 去追救世主
I need everyone, repeat: everyone, to go after The Special.
隧♥道♥在这边
The tunnel’s that way.
噢 我去
Oh, boy!
噢 先生 你太厉害了
Oh, sir, you’re brilliant.
– 我们造一个摩托冲出去 – 哇噢
– We’ll build a motorcycle out of the alleyway. – Ow. Oh.
齿轮
那么 呃 还不知道你的名字呢…
So, uh, didn’t catch your name…
或者 一些关于 我们要去哪
or anything about what you’re, uh, up to.
或者我们在干什么
Or what we’re doing here.
聪明 先生 你在这里假扮成小人物真是妙招啊…
It’s brilliant, sir, that you pretended to be a useless nobody…
但是你可以和我一起坐摩托战车 没关系
but you can drop the act with me. It’s cool.
噢 摩托战车
Oh, the act.
哇噢
Whoa.
哇噢
Whoa!
跳上来 我们走
Jump on. Let’s go!
– 嘿 呃 我… – 稍等一下 先生
– Hey, uh, I… – Hang on, sir.
所有人注意…
All units…
截住他们 快
cut him off on Elm, now!
或者随便做点什么
Or whenever you can.
手举起来 我们是警♥察♥
10-4, Bad Cop.
– 当心 – 抓紧了
– Watch out! – Hold on.
我们要去和维特长老会合…
We need to meet up with Vitruvius…
– 告诉他我们已经找到了法宝 – 呃嗯
– and tell him the Piece has been found. – Uh-huh.
他们在轨道上
They’re up on the monorail.
放直升机
Release the copper choppers.
噢 不
Oh, no!
你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗?
Will you please tell me what is happening?
我是来营救你的 你就是预言里提到的那个人
I’m rescuing you, sir. You’re the one the prophecy spoke of.
你就是救世主
You’re The Special.
我?
Me?
你找到了反抗法宝
You found the Piece of Resistance.
并且预言里说…
And the prophecy states…
你是全宇宙最重要 最天才…
that you are the most important, most talented…
最有趣…
most interesting…
最特别的人 最宇宙唯你之最
and most extraordinary person in the universe.
那就是你 对吧?
That’s you. Right?
是啊 那就是我
Uh, yes. That’s me.
太好了 你来开
Great. You drive.
什么?
What?
我要回家
I wanna go home!
不是这个家啊
This is not what I meant!
噢 不
Oh, no.
救世主 小心
Look out, Special!
抱歉 我没骑过摩托车 抱歉
Uh, sorry. Never driven a motorcycle. Sorry!
– 哇噢 太厉害了 – 啊哈
– Wow, he’s amazing. – Aah!
简直不可思议
That was incredible!
你简直比预言里还要厉害
You’re even better than the prophecy said you’d be.
噢 真的吗?
Oh. Really?
我 呃… 我是小蛮女
I’m, uh… I’m Wyldstyle.
– 噢 抱歉 什么?- 小蛮女
– Oh, I’m sorry, what was it? – Wyldstyle.
– 小蛮女?- 是啊
– “Wyldstyle”? – Yep.
– 你是DJ吗?- 不是啊
– What are you, a DJ? – No.
– 所以那是你的名字?叫做小蛮女?- 是的
– Oh, that’s your name? “Wyldstyle”? – Yeah.
你的出生证明上也这样写的 “小蛮女”?
Like on your birth certificate, it says “Wyldstyle.”
我们别说我的名字了
Let’s not talk about my name!
别让救世主跑了 把路封上
Don’t let The Special get away.
长官 我们已经把路封锁
Sir, we’ve blocked the freeway.
坚持住
Hang on, sir!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们飞过去
Let’s fly!
哇噢
Whoa!
飞向秘密通道
Head for the secret tunnel.
这里是禁区啊
Uh, these are the city limits.
我们过去就好
Let’s just head for the tunnel.
我们要冲进那个奇怪的螺旋状的洞吗?
You want me to drive into that weird swirly hole?
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
别刹车 别停下 冲啊 现在
Don’t brake! Go! Don’t stop! Go! Now!
我做不到啊
I can’t do this!
这不符合规定
That is against the instructions!
等等 你最爱的餐馆是哪家?
Wait, what’s your favorite restaurant?
安尼连锁餐馆
Any chain restaurant.
最喜欢的电视节目呢?
Favorite TV show?
《裤子去哪儿》
Where Are My Pants?
最爱的歌♥?
Favorite song?
《一切妙不可言》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!