No problem, Michael.
我需要一块2×2的
We need a 2-by-2 macaroni.
2×2的来了 接着吧
2-by-2 macaroni flying in. Here’s one.
伙计 来块1×1的插♥进♥螺柱的一侧
Guys, got a 1-by-1 with an indented stud on one side.
– 大家加油啊 加油 各位 – 收到啦
– Cheese slopes. Come on, everybody. – Roger that, Roger.
当心 眼睛放亮点
Look alive, coming at you.
这里需要更多积木块
Can I get a couple LURPs over here?
– 多谢了 盖尔 – 嗨 各位 看我拆了它
– Thanks, Gail. – Guys, watch me drill this down.
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 一切妙不可言 在集体中发光发热是多么美好 ∮
Everything is cool When you’re part of a team
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 当我们实现梦想 ∮
When we’re living our dream
你听到那个新闻了吗?每个人都在谈论
Have you heard the news? Everyone’s talkin’
生活是美好的 因为一切妙不可言
Life is good Because everything’s awesome
我感觉棒极了 这首歌♥我能连着唱好几个小时
Man, I feel so good right now! I could sing this song for hours!
5小时后
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 当我们实现梦想 ∮
When we’re living our dream
当你是集体的一部分
When you’re part of a team!
赞啊
Yeah!
今天下班我要去体育酒吧
I’m going to the sports bar after work tonight.
谁想要美味的鸡腿 好好玩一把?
Who wants to eat some delicious chicken wings and get crazy?
烤鸡腿?我超爱烤鸡腿
Chicken wings? I love chicken wings!
嘿 谁想和我共享牛角包?
Hey, who wants to share a croissant with this guy?
牛角包?我爱牛角包
Croissants? I love croissants.
噢 耶 你们一定喜欢大香肠吧
Oh, yeah! I sure do love giant sausages.
大香肠 不是吧
Giant sausages? No way!
你们知道我喜欢干什么吗?
You know what I love to do?
和生命中最特别的人共进晚餐
Is share a meal with the special people in my life.
莱德 巴莱尔 盖尔 还是?
Fred, Barry, Gail, me and you?
啊 不要飞走 各位等等我
Ah! No, wait, guys!
好吧 一会门口见
Wait up! Okay, I’ll meet you there.
噢 它飞去哪了?
Oh. Where did it go?
噢 原来你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我觉得我听到了”呼”的声音
I think I heard a whoosh.
宝物探测中
宝物已发现
嗨 同志 不是我说你…
Hey, pal, I hate to tell you this…
但 嗯 这不是你该来的地方
but, uh, I don’t think you’re supposed to be here.
好吧 《指南》里明确规定了…
Yeah, the rules specifically state…
工地下午6点关闭 必须佩戴安全帽
work site closes at 6, it’s a hard-hat area only.
你穿的那个也不是正规的安全橙色
That’s not official safety orange.
如果你发现任何奇怪的事 要立马汇报
“If you see anything weird, report it immediately.”
好吧 看来我只好 举报你了…
Well, I guess I’m gonna have to report youuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
嗡…
uuu…
小姐 你要去哪里?我没打算吓你 对不…
Where are you going? Miss! I didn’t mean to scare you! I’m sor…
哇噢
Ow. Ow!
嘿 这里看起来也不错
Hey! Heh. That’s not so bad.
哎哟 哇 啊 哇
Yeow! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Ooh!
哇
Ow.
哇
Ow.
嘿
Hey.
这是什么?
What is that?
过来
Come here.
我该怎么办?我的《指南》不见了
What do I do? I don’t have my instructions.
伸手来摸我
Touch the Piece.
伸手来摸我
Touch the Piece. Touch the Piece.
我觉得也许我应该摸摸它
I feel like maybe I should touch that.
真多么…
It’s so…
有趣
interesting.
伸手来摸我
Touch the Piece.
这真有趣
It’s so interesting.
伸手来摸我
Touch the Piece.
伸手来摸我
Touch the Piece.
– 伸手来摸我 – 嗯…
– Touch the Piece. – Uh…
伸手来…
Touch the…
一个黄色皮肤的救世主
A Special One with face of yellow
将会找到反抗法宝
Will make the Piece of Resistance found
在地下深处的神秘洞穴
From its hiding refuge underground
这里发生什么事了?
What’s going on down here?
这个积木大♥师♥将会阻止克拉格 拯救世界
This MasterBuilder will thwart The Kragle and save the realm
过来 艾米特
Come on, Emmet!
救世主降临
The Special has arisen.
现在轮到你做英雄了
It’s your turn to be the hero.
– 醒醒 – 嗯
– Wake up. – Ugh.
喂 你啊 醒醒
Come on, wake up!
积木大♥师♥在哪?
Where are the MasterBuilders?
你是怎么找到反抗法宝的?
How did you find the Piece of Resistance? Eh?
– 其他人藏在哪里了?- 早上好 亲爱的小窝?
– Where are the others hiding? – Good morning, apartment?
– 醒醒 – 啊哈
– Wake up! – Aah!
你是怎么找到反抗法宝的?
How did you find the Piece of Resistance?
什么法宝?
The piece of what?
反抗法宝
The Piece of Resistance.
我记不… 我现在在哪?发生了什么?
I… I don’t… Where am I? What’s happening?
发生了什么?
“What’s happening?”
好一个积木大♥师♥ 跟我玩装疯卖♥♥傻?
Playing dumb, MasterBuilder.
不是 我… 积木大♥师♥?
No. I… “MasterBuilder”?
– 那么你从来没听过这个预言?- 没有
– Oh. So you’ve never heard of the prophecy? – No.
也没听过救世主的传说?
Or The Special?
没 没有
No, no!
骗子 我要杀了你
You’re a liar! We’ll kill you!
听着 我在电视上看过很多警♥匪♥节目
Look, um, I watch a lot of cop shows on TV.
难道不是应该有个…
Isn’t there supposed to also be…?
难道不是应该还有个好警♥察♥吗?
Isn’t there supposed to be a good cop?
噢 是的 但我们的帐还没算清楚
Oh, yes. But we’re not done yet.
嗨 哥们 我就是你身边的好警♥察♥
Hi, buddy! I’m your friendly neighborhood police officer!
– 你想喝杯水吗?- 嗯 好的 我的确想喝
– Would you like a glass of water? – Yeah. Yeah, actually.
真可惜
Too bad.
不能给你 我们的安保录像拍下了这个
Security cameras picked up this.
你在建筑工地被发现的时 正背着个奇怪的东西在抽搐
Unh! You were found at the construction site convulsing with a strange piece.
真恶心
That’s disgusting!
那为什么它牢牢地粘在了你的背上?
Then why is it permanently stuck to your back?
把他拿回去吧 从我身上下来
Get it off me! Get it off me! Aah!
拿不下来了 它粘住你了
It won’t come off! It’s chasing me!
听着 这不是我的错
Look, it’s not my fault!
我也不知道这玩意是怎么粘在我背上的
I have no idea how this thing got on my back!
好吧 我相信你 哥们
Of course, buddy. I believe you.
太好了
Great. Aah!
我也”相信”你
I “believe” you too.
看到我的双手在做”引号♥”的手势了吗?
You see the quotations I’m making with my claw hands?
意思是我并不相信你
It means I don’t believe you!
它到底为什么会粘在你的背上…
Why else would you show up with that thing on your back…
偏偏就在领主大人准备用克拉格…
just three days before President Business…
来毁灭世界的前三天?
is going to use the Kragle to end the world?
总统大人要毁灭这个世界?
President Business is gonna end the world?
但他是个很好的人啊
But he’s such a good guy.
还有奥坦公♥司♥ 他们做的产品也很好
And Octan, they make good stuff.
有音乐 日常用品 咖啡 电视节目…
Music, dairy products, coffee, TV shows…
监控系统 所有的历史书 投票机
surveillance systems, all history books, voting machines.
等一等
Wait a minute.
拜托 你不会这么傻的
Come on, you can’t be this stupid.
这是只是个误会啊
This is a misunderstanding.
我只是个普通到不能再普通的普通人啊
I’m just a regular, normal, ordinary guy.
并且我见朋友就快要迟到了
I’m late to meet my best friends in the whole world.
他们也许已经开始想念我了
They’re probably missing me right now.