– 不 我不是这个意思… – 我不理解你说的话
– No! I never once said anything…! – I don’t understand what you mean.
解除屏障
Disable the shield!
本尼 到底怎么回事?
Benny, what’s going on?
快点啊 解除屏障
Disable the shield! Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥是在玩我吗?
You are undermining me!
你想要我在哪句话下面加下划线?
Which phrase would you like me to underline?
解除屏障
Disable the shield!
让我来试试吧
Let me try.
“捷出苹章”
Be ye disabling of yon shield.
解除屏障中
Disabling shield.
什么?
What?
好了 倒数三秒…
Okay, in three…
两秒…
two…
一秒
one.
让我们拯救世界吧
Let’s do this.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
不要
No!
噢 我去
Oh, man.
噢 不
Oh, no.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
悄悄在角落里走动…
Sneaking around the corner…
– 呃 – 维特长老
– Unh! – Vitruvius.
我看到你不小心在我的思想牢笼里走来走去
I see you’ve accidentally wandered into my Think Tank.
另外我还找到了你的几位朋友
And by the way, I found a few of your friends.
– 我的意思是 都被我一网打尽了 – 对不起
– By which I mean all of them! – Sorry!
干得漂亮 坏警♥察♥
Acceptable work, Bad Cop.
多谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
小的们 马上把这老家伙给我♥干♥掉
Robots, destroy this old man at once.
你刚刚说我很老?
Did you just call me “old”?
没错 你咬我啊?
Yeah. So what?
还好 不过我更喜欢”老♥江♥湖”这种说法
Well, Junebug, I really prefer the word “experienced”!
啊哈
Aha.
看到了吗?艾米特
You see, Emmet?
腐朽的灵魂是根本敌不过积木大♥师♥纯净的想象力…
A corrupted spirit is no match for the purity of imagina…
– 哈哈 – 维特长老
– Ha-ha-ha! – Vitruvius!

No!
维特长老
Vitruvius.
我亲爱的艾米特 靠近一点
My sweet Emmet. Come closer.
你必须了解一些关于预言的事情
You must know something about the prophecy.
我知道 我尽力了…
I know, I’m doing my best…
但是我…
but I don’t…
那个预言…
The prophecy…
是我瞎掰的
I made it up.
什么?
What?
是我瞎掰的 根本就没这回事
I made it up. It’s not true.
也就是说我只是…
But that means I’m just…
我根本就不是救世主?
I’m not The Special?
我接下来要说的话
You must listen.
你要好好听着…
What I’m about to tell you…
它将会改变历史的进程
will change the course of history.

No.

No.

Hey.
再也不觉得自己与众不同了 对吧?
Not so special anymore, huh?
你知道吗?
Well, guess what.
从来没有人告诉过我我很特别
No one ever told me I was special.
我也没有什么值得炫耀的奖杯
I never got a trophy just for showing up!
我不是什么神秘的小雪花…
I’m not some special little snowflake…
不是
no.
但是就算我如此的平凡…
But as unspecial as I am…
但是 你比我还要平凡几千几万倍啊
you are a thousand-billion times more unspecial than me.
小的们 把清零之刃给我拿来
Robots, bring me the Sword of Exact Zero.
是的 邪恶领主
Yes, Lord Business.
真是奇怪啊
It must be weird.
前一分钟还是能够拯救世界的救世主
One minute, you’re the most special person in the universe.
下一分钟就是个无名小卒
And the next minute, you’re nobody.
噢 我的收藏室里还有个位置留给它
Oh, I have a nice spot for this in my relic room.
啊噢 我的错
Uh-oh! My mistake!
不小心扔出去了呢
There it goes!

No!
永别了
Bye-bye forever!
我想剩下的就只有一件事了
Well, I guess there’s only one thing left to do!
启动克拉格
Release the Kragle!
– 计算机?- 是的 先生
– Computer! – Yes, sir.
倒计时100秒
Set the electric shocker to 100 Mississippi.
没问题
No problem.
– 然后给所有人一个了断 – 我正在办
– Then terminate everyone. – Already on it.
艾米特 你将有足够的时间来…
Emmet, that should give you enough time…
看到第一个被固定住的地方
to witness the first location to be Kragled.
– 你的家乡 – 不
– Your hometown. – No!
坏警♥察♥ 很不幸 我准备把你留在这里
Bad Cop, unfortunately, I’m gonna have to leave you here to die.
什么?
What? Sir.
这无关个人恩怨
It’s not personal.
只是例行公事罢了
It’s just business.
邪恶领主
Lord Business.
拜拜
Ciao.
毁灭程序将于99秒后启动…
Beginning zapping termination in 99 Mississippi…
98秒…
98 Mississippi…
97秒…
97 Mississippi…
等等
and so on.
各位请注意
Attention, everyone.
我是你们的总统大人
This is President Business.
你好
Hello.
– 嗨 欢迎来到墨西哥卷饼星期二 – 哇噢
– Hi, welcome to Taco Tuesday! – Whoa.
别担心这个巨大的…
Don’t worry about this big black…
挡住了太阳的东西
monolith thing that’s blocking out the sun.
你们要考虑的是…
What you need to worry about…
接下来我要问的问题
is this question that I’m about to ask you:
谁想要墨西哥卷饼?
Who wants a taco?
赞 我知道
Yeah! I know!
墨西哥卷饼 我们快要疯了 好耶
Tacos, tacos! We’re going crazy! Yeah.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
表现得平常些
Act normal.
完美
Perfect.
现在大家一起说”定”
Now, everybody say “Freeze!”
好吧 看来到处逃跑和尖叫才是正常的
So I guess running around and screaming is normal.
机器经理们 启动”为大家摆造型”程序
Micro-managers, commence micro-management.
程序已启动
Commencing micro-management.
搞什么了?我不能动了
What’s going on? I can’t move!
求你了 谁来救救我
Please, please! Won’t somebody help us?
艾米特 你会想出办法的 对吧?像你一直以来做的那样
Emmet, you’ll think of something, right? Like you always do.
你刚刚没听到吗?
Didn’t you hear him?
预言是编出来的
The prophecy’s made-up.
我不是什么救世主
I’m not The Special.
曾经一度我都觉得自己可能是
And to think for a moment I thought I might be.
– 艾米特 – 谁在说话?
– Emmet. – Who said that?
是我说的
I did.
我是维特长老的灵魂
I am Ghost Vitruvius.
哇噢
Woo!
艾米特 刚才我没说完
Emmet, you didn’t let me finish earlier.
因为我死了
Because I died.
我编了预言的原因是…
The reason I made up the prophecy…
任何找到反抗法宝的人…
was because I knew that whoever found the Piece…
都可以变成救世主
could become The Special.
因为对于所有人 想要变得与众不同…
Because the only thing anyone needs to be special…
你只需要相信自己能够做到
is to believe that you can be.
我知道这听起来很荒唐 但这是真的
I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it’s true.
看看你在相信自己是救世主之后所做的事情
Look at what you did when you believed you were special.
你只需要更加相信自己
You just need to believe it some more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!