没有找到与你所说的名字相符的电影
There are no movies in your area with that title.
第五步
Step five
维特长老为我们望风 保证我们没有被跟踪
Vitruvius will provide lookout and make sure we’re not being followed.
好的
Okay.
第六步 蝙蝠侠和独角喵去会议室…
Step six: Batman and Unikitty go into the boardroom…
来改变邪恶领主的计划
to make one last change to Lord Business’ plan.
我提议我们把整个宇宙都粘住 有人有不同意见吗?
I move that we freeze the universe. Can I get a second on that?
我有不同意见
I second.
韦恩集团的董事长 布鲁斯 韦恩
Bruce Wayne, CEO of Wayne Enterprises.
布鲁斯韦恩?这是谁啊?
Bruce Wayne? Uh, who’s that?
听起来挺酷的
Sounds like a cool guy.
我们想要投资你的公♥司♥
We’d like to invest in your company.
你的超级武器计划听起来非常不错…
Your weapon to control the universe sounds super sweet…
– 我必须这样说 – 它的确很棒
– I must say. – It is, indeed, super sweet.
酷 那它有什么声音系统吗?
Cool. What kind of sound system does it have?
声音系统?呃 我们有 iPod和Shuffle
Uh, sound system? Well, I mean, we have an iPod Shuffle.
等一下
Wait a second.
你是说你有一个能够毁灭世界的武器…
You’re telling me you have a machine to control the universe…
但它却不能用来听音乐吗?
and you can’t listen to tunes in surround sound?
真是丢脸啊
Embarrassing.
呃 我们…
Well, I mean…
我们来解决这个问题 我要给他装上扬声器
we need to get that done. I want eight-foot speakers.
好主意
Great call.
好的 我要一个可以绑在胳膊和腿上的扬声器…
Yeah, I want speakers that you can hug with your arms and your legs…
然后感受节奏吧
and just feel the beat.
听着 我们需要你们做出扬声器的建筑图纸
Listen up! We need new instructions for a speaker system for the TAKOS.
我们打死也不会帮你
We’ll never help.
你说什么我都做 老板
Whatever you say, boss.
等扬声器做好之后…
Then once the instructions are printed…
我和小蛮女就混进放克拉格的房♥间…
Wyldstyle and I will enter the Kragle room…
把反抗法宝盖在克拉格上…
place the thing on the other thing…
拯救世界
and save the universe.
哇噢 嘿 这不是我画的啊 那个是我被炸飞了吗?
Whoa, Whoa, whoa. Hey, I didn’t draw that. Is that me exploding?
呃 我之前没有提过吗?
Uh, I didn’t mention that earlier?
当克拉格和反抗法宝结合的时候 有可能会爆♥炸♥?
When you reunite the Piece with the Kragle, it might explode?
没有啊 不过也有可能不爆♥炸♥ 对吧?
No! But it might not, right?
是的 是的 我们继续吧
Sure, sure, sure. Let’s go with that.
各位注意 扬声器送进来了
Attention, everybody! Incoming speaker delivery!

Ow!
你们俩是谁?
Who are you two?
我们是楼下来的搬运工
We are transfers from downstairs.
– 什么?- 再说一遍?
– What? – Excuse me?
你装机器人的声音一点也不像
Your robot voice sounds an awful lot like a human voice.
原谅我 我以前从来没扮过机器人
Give me a break. I’ve never been a robot before.
你瞎说什么呢?你一直都是机器人啊
What do you mean? You have always been a robot!
不不不 别听她乱讲
No, no, no, do not listen to her.
你们的机器人序列号♥是多少?
What are your robot serial numbers?
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
天哪 这是我最爱的歌♥
No way. This is my jam.
也是我最爱的歌♥
This is also my jam.
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 当你在团队里合作 一切都这么酷 ∮
Everything is cool When you’re part of a team
– 我们得一起唱 – 我不想唱这首歌♥…
– Needs great harmonies. – I don’t want to sing the song. I’m not…
∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 当你在团队里合作 一切都是这么酷 ∮
Everything is cool When you’re part of a team
∮ 一切都妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
∮ 当你实现梦想 ∮
When we’re living our dream
快 我们走
Quick, let’s go.
∮ 一切都妙不可言 ∮
Everything is awesome
我还以为你不喜欢这首歌♥
Hmm, I thought you didn’t like that song.
我的确不喜欢
I don’t.

Mm-hm.
我知道你看起来很坚强…
I know you put on this tough act…
但你其实是刀子嘴豆腐心啊
but I don’t think you’re as mean as you’re trying to seem.
我一点也不刻薄啊 你什么意思?
I’m not mean. What are you talking about?
你就像这样 他不是救世主 维特长老
I’m just saying, you were all, “He’s not The Special, Vitruvius.
他根本不可能成为救世主 就这个人?别搞笑了
He can’t possibly be The Special. This guy? Are you kidding me?”
我觉得这并不是你
Anyways, I don’t think that’s you.
最真实的你
The real you, anyway.
听着 艾米特
Look, Emmet.
我想要成为救世主的
I wanted it to be me, okay?
我想要成为最特别的那个人
I wanted to be The Special.
我知道这听起来太幼稚 但是…
And I know that sounds super mature. It’s just…
自从我听到那个预言 我就想成为救世主
ever since I heard the prophecy, I wanted to be the One.
当时我就在那个建筑工地…
I was right there in that construction site…
就在反抗法宝上面 但是…
right on top of it, and then…
结果却是你
it turned out to be you.
你把我当做救世主的那天晚上…
That night in the city, when you thought I was The Special…
当你说我如此天才 并且非常重要的时候…
and you said I was talented and important…
那是我第一次被人这样夸奖
that was the first time anyone had ever really told me that.
那让我想竭尽全力…
And it made me wanna do everything I could…
来成为你所说的那样的人
to be the guy you were talking about.
露西
Lucy.
什么?
What?
我的真名
That was my real name.
你以前问过我的…
You asked earlier, and it’s…
露西
Lucy.
我很喜欢这个名字
I really like that name.

Hey.
– 你俩偷偷摸摸说什么呢?- 啥?噢 什么也没说
– What are you two losers talking about? – Huh? What? Oh, nothing.
我是来帮助你们的 我让独角喵拖住他们了
Thought I’d help you guys. Left the weird cat thing to stall.
公事公事 数字数字
Business, business, business. Numbers.
– 听得懂吗?- 是的
– Is this working? – Yes.

Yay!
坏警♥察♥在那里
There’s Bad Cop.
噢 丹尼 那块积木…
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes…
好吧 等我的信♥号♥♥
Okay. Wait for my signal.
艾米特 好运
Good luck, Emmet.
露西
Lucy.
我想也许这就是我们最后的道别了
I guess this might be goodbye.
我不喜欢说再见 我们就叫它为
I don’t like goodbyes. Let’s just call this:
“一会见 小鳄鱼”
“See you later, alligator.”
“一会见 小鳄鱼?”
“See you later, alligator”?
就一会儿 小鳄鱼
After a while, crocodile.
露西是谁?
Who’s Lucy?
蝙蝠侠 这个房♥间里面…
Batman, when we get inside this room…
到处都是声音探测器啊
there are gonna be audio sensors everywhere.
我们必须保持安静
We have to be really, really quiet.
别担心 我已经看过你的规矩了 别朝我大叫
Don’t worry, Dad, I read your dumb instructions. Stop yelling at me.
本尼 屏障那边怎么样了?
Benny, what’s our status with the shield?
噢 赞啊 这边很好
Oh, yeah, no, it’s going great.
确实很好 你怎么就是听不懂我说话啊
It’s just going great, if somebody would listen to me!
下载最新一集《裤子去哪儿》中
Downloading latest episode of Where Are My Pants?
你在说什么呢?你知道我要的是什么
Where are you getting “pants” from? You know what I want!
那块积木叫…
The pipes are calling…
我是坏警♥察♥
Bad Cop.
你好 我是领主大人的助手
Hi, this is Lord Business’ assistant.
他要你马上到他的办公室去
He would like you to come to his office immediately.
收到
Copy that.
– 多谢 – 不用客气 长官
– Thanks. – You are welcome, sir.
嘿 这是谁?
Hey, who is that?
那就是信♥号♥♥了…
That’s the signal…
但是屏障仍然没有解除
but the shield is still up.
我们荡过去
We’ll wing it.
这个是蝙蝠勾
That’s a bat pun.
嘘 本尼…
Shh. Benny…
解除屏障
disable the shield.
– 解除屏障 – 马上
– Disable the shield. – Now.
解除屏障
Disable the shield.
– 寻找阿尔巴尼亚餐馆中 – 什么?
– Searching for Albanian restaurants. – What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!