Kill a chicken?
嫁给棉花糖
Marry a marshmallow.
为什么 这样
Why, this:
你在农场是怎么样让他们冷静的?
How you gonna keep ’em down on the farm?
不是 是遵守规则
No! It’s follow the instructions.
– 我不喜欢规矩 – 听起来很怪
– Don’t like that. – Sounds weird.
现在 听着 等下 听我说
Now, listen. Wait, listen.
伙伴们 你们都是天才 富有想象力
Guys, you’re all so talented and imaginative.
但你们不懂得团队合作
But you can’t work together as a team.
我只是个建筑工人
I’m just a construction worker.
但当我有个计划的时候 如果我们能齐心协力…
But when I had a plan and we were all working together…
意味着 我们就能盖出摩天大楼
I mean, we could build a skyscraper.
你们都是积木大♥师♥
Now, you’re MasterBuilders.
想象一下你们相互合作的结果
Just imagine what could happen if you did that.
你们能够拯救全世界
You could save the universe.
说的好 艾米特 很好
Well said, Emmet. Well said.
真的吗?
Really?
他讲的很好啊 各位伙计
She be a fine speech there, laddie.
好的
Okay.
谁能给我一些记号♥笔?
Somebody get me some markers…
一些建筑图纸…
some construction paper…
还有一些闪光胶
and some glitter glue!
我称其为
I call this:
“艾米特计划之潜入奥坦塔”…
“Emmet’s plan to get inside the Tower…
“把反抗法宝盖在克拉格上”…
put the Piece of Resistance on the Kragle…
“然后拯救全世界”
and save the world.”
我在城里已经建造了成百上千个符合规矩的大楼
I’ve built a hundred just like them back in the city.
只要我们能想办法靠近
If we can just get in, I know where the air ducts and wiring are located.
我可以带你们去大楼里的任何一个地方
I can get us anywhere.
我们直接进去怎么样?
How will we get inside?
我们坐飞船进去
In a spaceship.
– 宇宙飞船 哈哈 – 好主意 蝙蝠飞船
– Spaceship! Ha, ha! – Great idea. A Bat-Spaceship.
不 他们就等着我们…
No, they’re expecting us to show up…
开着蝙蝠飞船 或者是海盗飞船 或者是闪亮飞船冲进去
in a Bat-Spaceship, or a pirate spaceship or a rainbow-sparkle spaceship.
我觉得其中一个非常好
One of those sounds awesome to me.
我的主意是造一艘…
My idea is to build a spaceship…
和奥坦公♥司♥的运输飞船一模一样的飞船
that’s exactly like all the other Octan delivery spaceships.
所以不是我现在在造的这种宇宙飞船?
So not the special spaceship that I’m building for all of you right now?
抱歉 本尼 也许下次吧
Sorry, Benny. Maybe next time.
噢啊 你让我在这里感到不能呼吸了
Ooh, you’re really letting the oxygen out of my tank here.
是的 但是根据你的指导手册说…
Yeah, but according to your precious instructions…
这艘飞船还需要个超级推进器
this ship needs a hyperdrive.
我们没有这个部件
We don’t have that part.
也许我们可以找一个
Maybe we could find one!
你在想什么?难道就会有一艘太空飞船凭空出现在这?
What do you think, a spaceship is just gonna appear out of the blue?
你在逗我吧?
Are you kidding me?
又是这样
The same thing!
– 楚巴卡 – 嗯
– Chewie! – Mm!
我们本来应该在 去往聚会的路上
We’re supposed to be halfway to Naboo for a sweet party!
但是咱们的超级推进器一直都不好好工作…
This hyperdrive keeps malfunctioning…
居然把我们把我们带来这种低级的星球
taking us to loser systems like this.
索罗舰长 我们该走了
Captain Solo, we must go.
要知道 如果我们迟到 会带来什么骚乱
You know how perturbed I get if we are not punctual.
机器人说得对 我们走
The Droid’s right. Let’s roll.
等一下 汉
Now hold on, Han.
这也许就是对的星系
This might be the right galaxy after all.
因为这里有美丽的妹子
Because I see a heavenly body.
噢 我已经有男朋友了 他很厉害 是吧 宝贝?
Ooh, whoa, I have a boyfriend. And it is super serious. Right, babe?
– 那是必须的 – 是啊
– Of course it’s serious. – Yeah!
– 你们飞船上还有多余的位置吗?- 我去 亲爱的
– Got room for just one dude? – Whoa! Babe!
对于像你这样的酷的人 当然有位置了
If he’s a cool dude like you.
你是要抛下我们了吗?
You’re trying to bail on us!
我不是要抛下你们
I’m not trying to bail!
你明明就是想坐上他们的派对飞船 跟他们一起走
You asked them if you could go with them on their party ship!
派对听起来很欢乐啊
That thing is filled with bon vivants.
你怎么改说法语了?
You speak French now?
宝贝 听着 如果我们的关系是一段健康的关系…
Babe, look, if this relationship is ever gonna work between us…
那我就应该有自己的自♥由♥…
I need to feel free to party…
来选择和一帮陌生人去派对
with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it.
什么?
What?
宝贝
Babe!
我会给你发信息的
I will text you.
来尝尝这个美味的太空蛋糕吧 兄弟
Where’d you get that sweet space cape, brother?
派对时间到了
It’s party time!
宝贝?
Babe?
小蛮女 你是个很棒的人
Wyldstyle, you’re such an amazing person.
然而 要知道 如果蝙蝠侠看不到你的好…
And, you know, if Batman can’t see that, then he’s just…
那么 他就是瞎了眼…
Well, he’s just as blind as a guy…
就像那些看不到东西的人一样
whose eyes stopped working.
让我来说句公道点的话吧
And I’m gonna tell you something:
蝙蝠侠是我见过的最讨厌的人
Batman is the worst person I’ve ever met.
– 需要超级推进器吗?- 不是吧
– Need a hyperdrive? – No way.
– 宝贝 – 我懂 我知道的
– Babe! – I knew it! I knew that.
我就知道你不会走的
You really had me there!
那几个哥们太傻了 他们就只会下下太空棋而已
Those guys were so lame. All they did was play space checkers.
包括那个 毛发浓密的蠢货
Plus, it turns out the hairy one’s a dude.
还有那个机器人 都是笨瓜
And the metal one too. All dudes.
但是如果他们发现超级推进器被偷了会怎样呢?
But won’t they notice their hyperdrive is missing?
来吧 楚巴卡 启动超级推进器
Come on, Chewie, hit the hyperdrive.
呐 他们不会有事的
Nah, they’ll be fine.
让我们来造一艘宇宙飞船
第一步
Step one
好了 我们需要四个红色部件来组合…
All right, we need a red four-piece unit over at the…
独角喵…
Unikitty…
要遵守指引的规矩噢 记得吗?
you’re supposed to follow the instructions, remember?
对不起
Sorry.
啊 这些规矩真是烦死了
Ugh, this gives me the jeebies.
我 我做不到啊…
What do I even…? I can’t…!
真棒
Nice!
第二步
Step Two
我们混在进入公♥司♥的飞船里…
We pilot the ship to the service entrance…
这样就能安全通过危险的…
so we can get past the dangerous…
这里真是好酷啊…
but also kind of cool…
激光门
laser gate.
请出示身份证明
Space ID.
我有驾驶执照的
I have a drive-on.
你们两个来找谁?
Who are you here to see?
我们是来找”你的屁♥股♥”的
I’m here to see Your Butt.
“屁♥股♥” 这个是你们的姓还是名?
Is that last name “Butt,” first name “Your,” or is it…?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
扔 中啊 我顶你个肺
Pow. Wham. Ka-zap.
酷毙了
First try!
第三步 我们潜入邪恶领主的办公楼…
Step three: We break into Lord Business’ office…
并且用他收藏的宝物来伪装自己
and we’ll plunder his collection of relics for disguises.
第四步
Step four:
本尼和金属胡子…
Benny and Metal Beard…
偷偷地潜入控制中心去
will sneak their way into the master control room.
动作感应系统发现12区有人潜入
Motion sensors triggered in Sector 12.
10-4
10-4.
噢 呵
Uh-oh.
– 你想的和我一样吗?- 噢
– Are you thinking what I’m thinking? – Oh!
来吧
Do it.
金属胡子 你太厉害了
Metal Beard, that was awesome!
海上的规矩 第一条…
First law of the sea…
千万别用屁♥股♥对着海盗的脸
never place your rear end on a pirate’s face.
你们进去之后 就操作电脑来解除…
Once inside, they’ll use their technical know-how…
克拉格的保护屏障
to disable the Kragle shield.
我是计算机
I am the computer.
酷啊 会说话的电脑
Cool! Talking computer.
请关闭屏障系统
Please disable the shield systems.
好的
Of course.