我反对 还有一首歌♥
Hard pass. And a song.
♪ 飞翔 罗宾 飞翔 ♪
Fly, Robin, fly
完全否决 现在滑行
Harder pass. Now slide!
好了 小子 接下来我要教你
Okay, kid. I’m gonna teach you
用拼砌大♥师♥的方法进入原子炉
how to masterbuild your way inside that thing.
抓住2×6的砖块 抽出轴钉
Grab those 2×6’s, pull out the axle studs,
拆下6×10的板子
disconnect the 6×10 plates.
像这样
Like this?
喔 真是太听话了
Whoa! Unbelievable obeying.
好 跳上去
Now, let’s ride.
踩前端
Toes to the nose.
你现在变成滑板少年了
Now you’re gleaming the cube.
现在 来点儿创意
Yeah! Now, get creative.
自♥由♥式 不错啊 小子
Freestyle a little bit. Oh, that’s good, kid!
还真有点儿我的影子
It’s like looking in a Bat-mirror.
好了 跳
Okay. Leap.
我拿到传送仪了 好极了
I’ve got the Projector, Dad. Booyah!
接下来把刚刚做的反过来做一遍
Now do everything we just did backwards.
我来了 老爸 成功了
Oh! Here you go, Dad. We did it!
任务完成 太有意思了
Yeah! Mission accomplished. That was fun!
你还好吗 蝙蝠侠 开心不该是这副表情吧
You okay, Batman? You seem the opposite of stern.
我没事 我只是
Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just
看着你站在那儿
watching you out there,
我突然觉得世界好像没有那么黑暗了
it was like the world wasn’t all darkness anymore.
有那么一瞬间
For a brief moment
我真的有种感觉
I could have sworn I felt something.
那种感觉是骄傲 先生
That feeling is pride, sir.
没错
You’re right.
我非常骄傲
I am super proud.
为我自己
Of myself.
很明显是因为我这个老师太出色了
For being such a good teacher, obviously.
对 你是个非常棒的老师
Yeah, you’re a great teacher.
真的吗
I am?
真的 长大以后我也想跟你一样 父亲大人
Yeah! I wanna be just like you when I grow up, Padre!
慢着 你叫我什么
Wait, what did you call me?
我叫你父亲大人
I called you Padre.
因为你不让我叫你老爸 抱歉
It’s Spanish for “Dad.” Sorry.
其实我们之间叫哥们儿 不是也很酷吗
Well, isn’t it also a cool Spanish way to say “buddy”?
是啊 我觉得叫哥们儿挺酷的
Yeah, I could’ve been saying it that way.
那你就这么定了
Then I’ll allow it.
你真是个伟大的爸爸
Oh, you’re such a great padre!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
给你一个大大的拥抱呀
I’m trying to give you a big old hug.
我还以为你要袭击我呢
Thought you were attacking me.
嘿 要不要加入另一项超级英雄
Hey, you up for another top secret superhero mission
打败小丑的绝密行动
to defeat the Joker?
那还用问吗 哥们儿
Oh, I am down to stop that clown.
不过我不想让布鲁斯·韦恩先生生气
But I don’t wanna make my other dad, Bruce Wayne, angry.
你觉得我们在临睡前能搞定吗
Do you think we’ll be done before my bedtime?
临睡前
Bedtime?
蝙蝠侠的人生第二课就是
Batman’s life lesson number two.
义务警员从不睡觉
Vigilantes don’t have bedtimes.
好
Yes!
那义务警员吃饼干有什么原则吗
So, what’s the vigilante policy on cookies?
原则是不限♥量♥
Unlimited!
你要学的第三课是
So, lesson number three.
秘密行动时
When going stealth,
你要隐藏好自己的每一部分 包括身体和情感
you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally.
明白吗 明白
Got it? Yeah!
你已经暴露了
Already failed.
现在 我要你做的是
Now, what I need you to do
利用你衣服的颜色
is use the naturally dark areas of your costume,
尽量把自己与周围的环境融为一体
and integrate into the dark parts of this environment.
好的
Okay.
能看到我吗 能看到
Can you see me? Yes.
现在呢 还能
How about now? Yes.
现在呢 现在呢 还能
What about now? Now? Yes.
能看到 你死定了 小子
Yes. You’re a goner, kid.
蝙蝠侠 芭芭拉
Batman? Barbara!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠
Batman? Batman!
嗨 晚上好啊
Hey, there. Look at you.
这是谁 你好 女警官
Who’s this? Hi, police lady.
是你儿子吗 对 我是
Is that your son? Yes, I am.
当然不是 这问题可真怪
Is that my son… No, that’s just weird.
他不是你儿子才奇怪呢
It’s weirder if it’s not your son.
对 我没有
Right. No, I don’t…
我从来不会和任何人有任何关系
I’m not in a relationship or anything.
不过我可以有个孩子
I could have a kid.
我意思是要是有个好女人
I mean, if I met the right lady,
而她就站在我的面前
and if she was just standing right in front of me,
我们看着彼此 心想 嘿 我们很合适
and we looked at each other and thought, “Hey, let’s do this.”
我们在一起吧
“Let’s be together.”
蝙蝠侠 什么
Batman? Yes?
我希望你回来 是因为你已经决定要跟我一起
I hope you’re back because you’ve decided to work together
处理小丑的案子
on the Joker case.
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Absolutely!
太好了
Great.
阿卡姆疯人院
Ooh. Arkham Asylum.
在审问小丑之前
So, before we question the Joker… Uh-huh.
我需要你交出所有的武器
…I’m gonna need you to hand over all your weapons.
其实我不知道有没有带
I mean, I don’t know if I have anything…
我的确带了几样 给
I just got a couple here. There.
就这些 对
Is that it? Yeah.
哦 还有
Oh. Of course.
那条工具腰带呢 披肩里有东西吗
What about the utility belt? Anything in your cape?
面具下面呢
Under your cowl?
还有鞋子
And your shoes.
可以了吧
There we go.
这样看着挺尴尬的
Uh… This is really uncomfortable.
抱歉 我的鞋跟裤子是连在一起的
Sorry. My shoes are part of my pants.
糟糕
Oops.
蝙蝠侠 怎么了
Batman? Yes?
为什么那个不是你儿子的小孩
Why is your “not son”
试图把幽灵区传送仪带进疯人院
trying to smuggle the Phantom Zone Projector into Arkham?
什么 嘿 小子 这是什么东西
What? Hey, kid. What is this?
蝙蝠侠 把幽灵区传送仪交给我
Batman, give me the Phantom Zone Projector.
不行 蝙蝠侠
No. Batman!
把传送仪给我 快给我
Give me the Phantom Zone Projector! Give it to me!
不 不 哇哦 厉害
No, no, no! Whoa! Nice.
我在哈佛警校学过巴西柔术
I studied Brazilian jiu-jitsu at Harvard for Police.
是吗 我还拿过烟雾弹的博士学位呢
Oh, yeah? Well, guess who got a PhD in smoke bombs!
想不到吧
Dr. Batman.
警卫 抓住他们
Guards! Get them!
别动 蝙蝠侠
Freeze, Batman!
嘿 小子 现在是练习时间 他们都是我兄弟
Hey, kid. This is a training exercise. These guys are my bros.
快冲上去放倒几个 好的
Go ahead and take a couple of them out. Cool!
嘿 弗兰克 你们想打架吗
Hey, Frank. You want a piece of Robin?
巴尼 复合骨折 精彩 来记重拳怎么样 伙计
Barney! Nice compound fracture! How’d you like a punch, Glen?
红色警戒
Code Red!
马上启动一级封锁系统
I need total security lockdown, now!
怎么样 小丑
‘Sup, Joker?
有礼了 蝙蝠侠
Namaste, Batman.
有礼了 别装了
Namaste. Gross.
紧身内♥裤♥ 我也是
Ooh. Briefs man. Me, too.
别跟我废话 小子 把门守好
Cut the baloney. Kid, guard the door, will ya?
遵命 看招 小子
On it! Take that, Alan!
你费尽周折就是为了来对付我吗
Huh. Looks like you’re going to a lot of trouble for little old me.
看来我真的是你最大的敌人
I must be your greatest enemy after all.
对吗 蝙蝠侠
Right, Batman?
我知道你的阴谋了 什么阴谋
I see what you’re trying to do. And what is that?