共同作你的监护人
to share custody of you.
所以我有权力
So I get a say
批准你去执行这个任务
and you’re mission approved.
不会吧 这是真的吗
No way! Is this really happening?
是的
Yeah.
一个月前 我还没有爸爸
A month ago, I had no dads.
后来我有了一个 现在居然有了俩
Then I had one dad. Now I have two dads!
其中一个还是蝙蝠侠 没错
And one of them is Batman! Yeah.
♪ 雨在下 爸爸 ♪
It’s raining dads!
我说
So,
你准备好要跟着蝙蝠侠
are you ready to follow Batman
上几堂人生历练课了吗
and maybe learn a few life lessons along the way?
准备好了 二号♥老爸
I sure am, Dad Two!
可问题是 安全带呢
But first, where’s the seatbelt?
你的第一课就是
The first lesson is,
人生可没有安全带
life doesn’t give you seatbelts!
出发
Let’s go! Whoo-hoo!
好棒
Yes!
快点儿老爸 再快点儿
Faster, Dad! Faster!
动啊 动啊 动啊
Yes, yes, yes!
哦 我的天呐 抱歉
Oh! Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry.
坐回座位 好了
Get back up in that seat. There you go.
听我说 等我们回到蝙蝠洞
Hey, listen. As soon as I get back to the Batcave,
我一定让阿尔弗雷德装上安全带 放心吧
I’ll make sure that Alfred puts seatbelts on there, okay?
不过现在 你只能拿我的手臂当安全带了
But for the time being, I’m just gonna put my arm right here.
我们现在要悄悄地离开这儿
And we’re just gonna gently ease out of here.
起飞
And here we go.
全家冰上度假 北极之旅现在开始
北极冰堡
到了 和其他超级英雄一样
Okay. Like all superheroes,
超人是没有朋友的 大多时候他都是一个人
Superman has zero friends, and he spends most of his time
在这座城♥堡♥里享受孤独
basking in sweet, sweet isolation, here at his alone palace.
一会儿我去吸引他的注意力
So, I’ll keep him busy
你就溜进通风孔拿走传送仪 明白吗
while you sneak into that vent and get the Projector. Got it?
明白 我有个主意 我可以
Copy that! Oh, here’s an idea. I could also…
你想都别想
Whoa, whoa. Don’t even finish that thought.
看到这个没有 这些全都是蝙蝠侠想到的好主意
See this counter? These are all the good ideas Batman has.
( 好主意追踪器 蝙蝠侠 5678483 )
其他人都想不到 所以你就不用想了
And no one else has ever had any good ideas. So don’t even try.
你的超能力
Your super power…
就是认真听取并严格执行我的计划
…is excellent listening and execution of my ideas.
我们试试吧 遵命
Let’s try it out. Cool!
卧倒 后空翻
Drop to the ground. Do a backflip.
前空翻 三周半跳
Do a front flip. Triple Axel.
下蹲 踮脚 旋转跳跃 勾股定理
Plié. Relevé. Jeté. Pythagorean theorem.
a方加b方等于c方
A squared plus B squared equals C squared.
我让你做动作
Physicalize it!
a方加b方
A squared plus B squared
等于c方
equals C squared.
怎么样 老爸 一般
How’d I do, Dad? Mediocre.
好吧
Yes!
别叫我老爸 现在开始执行任务
And don’t call me “Dad.” Now, begin mission.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
爸爸跟老爸是一回事
“Papa” falls into the “Dad” category.
你好啊 超人
‘Sup, Supes?
天啊 是蝙蝠侠
Wow. It’s Batman.
你居然在这个时候
And he’s at my house.
来我家
Right now.
你来我这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
别担心 朋友 我来这儿不是打架的
Don’t worry about it, dawg. I’m not here to throw down or anything.
不 我可以打败你
Uh, no, I would crush you.
好吧 当然 当然
Okay. Sure, sure, sure.
老弟 晚点儿你再感谢我吧
Hey, listen. Thank me later,
我只是刚好路过你这儿
but I just happened to be in the hood.
觉得你可能会需要
And I figured that you could probably use the…
第57届正义联盟周年聚会
有人陪陪
…company.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们正在
Are you… Are you having
举办第57届正义联盟周年聚会
the “57th Annual Justice League Anniversary Party”
居然没通知我 不
without me? No.
不是的 不是 不是
No! No! No!
不 肯定是邮件出错了
No! There must have been some mistake with the email.
不可能不通知你的 老兄
That’s crazy, man.
绝对是那样 电子邮件经常出错
Totally! Yes, email mistakes happen all the time.
有时候超人发给我的邮件
Sometimes I don’t get Superman’s emails for
几年才到
years.
说得好 绿灯侠 有道理
Great point, G.L. Great point.
好了 这下事情都清楚了吧
All right. Well, that clears up everything, right?
好好享受聚会吧 老兄
Enjoy the party, bro.
放音乐 超能狗
Hit it, DJ Wonder Dog.
♪ 我是这盛会的超人 ♪
I’m Superman at the super party
♪ 我是这盛会的超人 ♪
I’m Superman at the super party
嘿 蝙蝠侠 拍张照片怎么样
Hey, Batman. Do you wanna take a quick pic?
可以 你想让我站哪儿
Sure. Where do you want me?
这儿就可以
Right there is perfect.
给你相机
Here’s the camera. Oh.
好了 各位 都聚过来
Okay, party people, get together.
好吧 大家都说
Yeah. Everybody say…
超级好伙伴
Super Friends!
快点儿让我看看
Let me see it! Let me see!
太棒了 所有人都拍进去了
Classic! We got everyone.
是啊 所有人
Yeah, everyone.
谢啦 蝙蝠侠
Thanks, Batman.
不客气 我用的是连拍
Yeah, no problem. I did, like, a burst.
今天的聚会太棒了
This party is the bomb!
看看我 我更像是火星舞猎者 对吧
Look at me! More like Martian Dance Hunter, am I right?
计算机 呼叫那孩子
‘Puter, call kid.
老爸
Bat-Dad?
你那里情况怎么样
How’s it going?
我这边一切顺利
‘Cause everything is going great down here.
我能看见目标
I can see the target.
但它周围好像有激光保护 我没办法靠近它
But there’s some kind of laser energy thing that I can’t get through.
好吧 我看看能不能关掉激光
Okay. I’ll see if I can shut it off.
但我得先找个借口离开聚会 不能引起任何人的注意
But I’m gonna have to make up an excuse to leave this party without anyone noticing.
再见
Bye.
小子 激光没了就告诉我
Kid, tell me when it’s off, all right?
关了吗 没
Now? No.
现在呢 没
Now? No.
现在呢 没关
Now? Not quite.
还没有 没
Now? No.
我的孩子 没
My son… No.
这些水晶是无价之宝 里面蕴含着我的全部知识 现在我要把它们传给
These irreplaceable crystals contain all my knowledge, which I now pass on to…
该死 肯定是其中一个 是这个吗
Darn it. It’s gotta be one of these. Is this the one?
天呐 你成功了 老爸 关了
O.M. gosh! You did it, Padre! It’s off!
好极了
Okay.
现在你可以直接进入原子炉
Now you gotta make your way to the Atomic Cauldron
把那个幽灵区传送仪拿出来
and get that Phantom Zone Projector.
照我说的做 明白
Do exactly as I say. 10-4!
准备 跳
Okay. Jump!
前空翻 后空翻
Do a front flip. Do a backflip.
跑 跑 跑 下来
Run, run, run. Drop.
干得不错
That’s excellent listening.
前进
Shimmy.
左平移 右平移
Strafe-left. Strafe-right.
躲闪
Avoid.
嘿 我在想 如果我将来成为超级英雄
Hey, I was thinking. If I’m gonna be a superhero,
并且执行这种了不起的任务 我们之间可以叫代号♥吗
and go on awesome superhero missions like this one, can we use code names?
我可以叫罗宾
Mine can be Robin.
什么 你再说一次 罗宾
I’m sorry, say that again? Robin!
那种生活在中西部的弱不禁风的小鸟
As in the small, Midwestern frail bird?
对 我还有个口头禅 啾啾 上街溜溜
Yeah, and I already have a catch phrase. Tweet, tweet, on the street.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!