你刚才说什么
Uh, what did you just say?
我说 “我投降了”
I said, “I surrender.”
小丑 你在干什么
Joker, what are you doing?
抱歉 我的蝙蝠耳朵肯定出问题了
I’m sorry, my Bat-ears must be malfunctioning
因为我听到你说
because it sounds…
我投降了
I surrender!
得了吧 别装了 你是犯罪分子
Okay, you know what? Cool it. You’re a criminal.
你应该逃跑 让我去抓你
You run, and I catch you.
我不会再跑了 蝙蝠侠
Not anymore, Batman.
你说的对 你没拿我当对手
You were right. There is no “us.”
所以我也就没必要再跟你斗下去了
So, there’s no point in me trying to fight you anymore.
我现在要向这位意志坚定
Therefore, I will be surrendering myself
高♥瞻♥远瞩的新警长投降
to our strong-willed and forward-thinking new commissioner.
眨眨眼 眨眨大眼睛 眨呀眨
Blink, blink, blink. Blinkety blink, blink, blink!
他一定在搞鬼
That’s really suspicious.
没错 你到底有什么阴谋 小丑
Yeah, it is. What are you up to, Joker?
我就是想为我之前的所作所为赎罪
I just wanna go to Arkham and pay for all of my crimes.
眨眨眼 眨眨大眼睛 眨呀眨
Blink, blink, blink. Blinkety blink, blink, blink!
你说的是眨一眨眼吗
Are you actually saying “blink”?
不 是眨眨眼
No! Blink, blink, blink.
小丑 你够了
Joker! That’s enough.
好了 芭芭拉 交给我吧
Okay, Babs. I got this.
别急呀 蝙蝠侠 你不能再跟我斗了
Not so fast, Batman. You can’t fight me anymore.
我退出了
I’m off the market.
你到底想说什么
What are you talking about?
我打算不干了
I’m off the menu.
我们之间的斗争也到此结束了
You won’t get to fight any of this anymore.
我不该问这么傻的问题
Man, am I sorry I asked.
不管怎么说 祝你在监狱里过得愉快
Anyway, have fun in jail and…
蝙蝠侠 你要干什么
Batman, what are you doing?
打贝恩
Punching Bane.
根本没这个必要吧
That was unnecessary.
我看你不可能再打贝恩了
Oh, no, you can’t fight Bane anymore either.
是吗
Really?
没错 也不能打谜语人
Yeah. Or Riddler.
猫女或者酱料王了
Or Catwoman. Or Condiment King.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们所有人都投降了 对不对
Because we’re all surrendering. Right, guys?
是吗
We are?
是的
Yes!
小丑送给哥谭市的大礼 我猜猜看 发生了什么
Riddle me this. What just happened?
罪犯落网了
It’s the end of crime!
太棒了
All right!
太赞了 看这边 看这边
That was amazing! Over here, over here!
您做到了 是的 那当然 我
You did it! Yeah, of course I did. I’m…
不好意思 请让开 我们要采访的是戈登警长
Sorry, not you. We’re talking to Commissioner Gordon.
这是团队合作的结果 让我来 芭芭拉
Well, it was a team effort. I got this, Babs.
警长 您感觉如何
Commissioner, how do you feel?
太棒了 这是个不错的开始
Amazing! This is a great first day.
好吧
Okay.
蝙蝠侠 能问个问题吗 问吧
Question for Batman. Shoot.
你打算怎么度过余生
What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?
你是什么意思 度过余生
What do you mean, the rest of my life?
既然犯罪分子全部落网了 我们就不需要义务警员了
We don’t need a vigilante crime fighter now that there’s no more crime.
不 还是需要的
Uh, yes, you do.
你可以有更多的时间陪陪家人了
You can spend some quality time with your family.
我的
My…
好了 蝙蝠侠 就这样吧
Okay, Batman. We’ll take it from here.
好了
All right, listen up.
你们有权利保持沉默
All of you have the right to remain silent.
大家出发吧
Let’s roll out!
再见 蝙蝠侠
Toodle-oo, Batman!
再见 蝙蝠侠 再见 蝙蝠侠
Bye, Batman. Au revoir, Batman.
再见 蝙蝠侠
Bye, Batman.
拜拜 蝙蝠侠
Bye, Batman!
今天对于哥谭市民来说
Today is a victory
是个大获全胜的一天
for the citizens of Gotham City!
无犯罪 无犯罪 无犯罪
No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
无犯罪 无犯罪 无犯罪
No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
无犯罪 无犯罪 无犯罪
No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
蝙蝠侠的幸福指数 (幸福水平-无犯罪时间)
你还好吗 少爷
Is everything okay, sir?
这些焗龙虾你没怎么吃啊
You’ve barely touched your lobster thermidor.
我现在哪儿还有功夫吃龙虾呀
I don’t have time to eat lobster thermidor right now!
阿卡姆疯人院
勇士二式
Warrior two.
鸽子式 树式
Pigeon pose. Tree pose.
下犬式
火式呼吸
树式
Tree pose.
嘿 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Batman!
芭芭拉
Barbara!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没做什么 我过得很充实
Nothing. I have a very full life.
不 我是问你在这里做什么
No, I mean, what are you doing here?
我在监视 监视小丑
Surveillance. On the Joker.
蝙蝠侠 我们都知道小丑在搞阴谋
Batman, we both know the Joker’s up to something.
所以我们不能让他在监狱里逍遥快活
Well, then we can’t just let him run around loose in a prison.
他不快活
He’s not loose.
必须送他到法律以外的某个地方
He has to go someplace outside the law.
法律以外的地方 对
Outside the law? Yeah.
比方说某个
Somewhere like, uh…
嗨 你们好 我是幽灵私家洗衣房♥的
Hi, there. I’m here from Phantom’s Own Laundry.
来取你们的脏衣服
Here to take that bad stuff off your hands.
等等 就是那儿 那个幽灵区
Wait, that’s it! The Phantom Zone.
幽灵区 那不可能
The Phantom Zone? No way!
那样做严重违法 而且那里不归我们管
That is super illegal and way outside our jurisdiction.
为什么不能在守法的前提下
So, why don’t you and I work together
我们联手挫败他的阴谋呢
inside the law, to figure out what he’s up to?
蝙蝠侠喜欢单干 我的座右铭 版权所有
Batman works alone. That’s my motto. Copyright Batman.
蝙蝠侠 哥谭市从今后再也没有义务警员了
Batman, there are no more vigilantes allowed in Gotham City.
好吧 完全明白
Okay. Totally got it.
那我就只能进入双重加密 超级义务警员模式了
Then I have to go into double-secret super vigilante mode.
你说得声音很大
You said that out loud.
我知道她说我声音很大 但她不可能听到我说了什么
I know that she said I said that out loud, but there’s no way I did.
也不可能知道我的天才大脑在想些什么
She has no idea what’s going on in my super-mind.
天才大脑
Super-mind?
烟雾弹
Smoke bomb!
计算机 我要把小丑送到幽灵区
Computer, how do I put the Joker in the Phantom Zone?
告诉我最快的路线 不走高速
Quickest route, no freeways.
休眠模式
计算机 听到了吗
‘Puter, do you hear me?
你好 布鲁斯少爷
Hello, Master Bruce.
阿尔弗雷德 蝙蝠计算机出问题了 你看
Alfred, there’s something wrong with the Batcomputer. Watch this.
计算机 没反应
‘Puter. Nothing.
计算机 看见了吗
‘Puter. Do you see what I’m saying?
它没有问题 先生
There’s nothing wrong with it, sir.
是我刚刚关闭了你的计算机权限
I have just taken away your computer privileges.
家长锁定
家长锁定 你不可以这样
The parental lock? You can’t do that.
我可以 我刚刚读了
Oh, I can. I’ve been reading
《如何约束不听话的孩子》这本书
Setting Limits for Your Out-of-Control Child.
这也挡不住我 因为我有双重加密超级密♥码♥
You know what? Doesn’t matter, ’cause I have a double-secret super password
可以解除家长锁定模式
that unlocks the parental lock.
你说的密♥码♥是”臭管家阿尔弗雷德”吗
You mean, “Alfred da Butt-ler,” with two T’s?
少爷 实话告诉你 不能再这么胡闹下去了
Sir, it’s time for you to stop this unhealthy behavior.
我没有胡闹
No, it’s not.
你应该对你自己的人生负责
You need to take responsibility for your life.
现在还不是时候
Not right now, I don’t.
就从抚养你的儿子开始吧
And it starts by raising your son.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我好像完全听不懂你在说什么
I literally have no idea what you’re talking about.
你在联欢会上收养了一名孤儿 记得吗
The young orphan you adopted at the gala. Remember