alone.
今晚我们齐聚一堂 共同庆祝吉姆·戈登光荣退休
We’ve gathered here tonight to mark the retirement of Jim Gordon.
再见了
Goodbye.
让我们祝愿 他的南美丛林之旅一切顺利
And we wish him well on his South African jungle safari!
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来 我要为大家
Now, to introduce you
隆重介绍下一任的警长
to his exciting new replacement.
欢迎我们的新警长
Everyone, meet your new commissioner!
欢迎芭芭拉·戈登
Meet Barbara Gordon!
她是哥谭市的新任警长
The new commissioner of Gotham City! Whoa!
她是哈佛警校最优秀的毕业生
She was top of her class at Harvard for Police.
依靠统计学和满满的爱心 把哥谭市的邻近友城
She cleaned up the streets of Gotham’s nearby sister city Bludhaven
布鲁德海文
using statistics
治理得井井有条
and compassion.
如今她带着她的新理念和警棍
And now she’s bringing her new ideas
来到了我们哥谭市
and her nunchucks to Gotham City.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
谢谢 爸爸 她来了 各位
Thanks, Dad. Here she is, everyone!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you! Thanks!
恭喜
Hurray!
戈登小姐 看这边
Ms. Gordon, over here!
笑一笑
Big smile! Wow.
谢谢 很荣幸能够接过这把大钥匙
Thank you for the oversized key to Arkham Asylum.
这还有 这是
And, uh, what’s this?
这还有蝙蝠灯的开关
Thank you for the switch to the Bat-Signal.
谢谢
Nice.
爸爸 您为保护哥谭市做出了杰出的贡献
Dad, you’ve always done a great job protecting Gotham City.
没错 是我
Flip! That’s me.
谢谢 当然也要谢谢蝙蝠侠
Thank you. Along with Batman, of course.
为蝙蝠侠鼓掌
Whoo! Let’s hear it for Batman!
真希望他也在这儿
Who I wish was here right now.
我敢肯定他在听呢
Oh, I’m sure he’s listening.
我想问各位一个问题
I’d like to ask all of you a question.
你们讨厌犯罪吗
Are you fed up with crime?
我们都讨厌犯罪 我们痛恨犯罪
Uh-huh. We’re all tired of crime. Yeah, we’re sick of it.
那么 我们就需要采取实质性的措施
Great. Then let’s talk about real improvements
来彻底终结那些屡禁不止的犯罪行为
that will end the cycle of crime.
那就说出来让大家听听
I wanna hear all four points.
计划叫做 我听着呢
It’s called… I am ready.
哥谭需要全民团结
It takes a village…
这个标题不错
Best opening to a title ever.
而非蝙蝠侠一人
Not a Batman.
服务员 先生
Waiter. Sir?
来一杯 当然
Can I? Of course.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. My pleasure.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
什么 请看
What? Look.
蝙蝠侠已经工作了很长很长
Batman’s been on the job for a very, very, very,
很长的时间了
very, very, very, very, very long time.
他为此已经鞠躬尽瘁
He has aged phenomenally.
然而 虽然蝙蝠侠为我们大家做了很多的好事
However, despite all the great work Batman has done for us,
但是哥谭市依然是全世界犯罪率最高的城市
Gotham City is still the most crime-ridden city in the world.
她说的很有道理 有意思
She’s got a great point. Interesting.
从历史来看这个说法非常准确
Historically speaking, that is accurate.
他并没有抓住谜语人 她说得没错
He hasn’t captured Riddler. You know, she’s right.
也没有抓住贝恩
He hasn’t captured Bane.
猫女
Huh! Or Catwoman.
双面人 或者哥谭市的其他惯犯
Or Two-Face, or any of Gotham’s other villains!
他的工作做得不太好
He’s not good at his job.
其中包括小丑
Including the Joker!
她说的很有道理
She’s making a lot of sense.
抱歉 各位请听我说
Excuse me. I’m so sorry. Excuse me.
我们爱你 芭芭拉
We love you, Barbara!
请讲 你好 我是布鲁斯·韦恩
Yes. Hi. Bruce Wayne.
亿万富翁 生活达人 闲云野鹤 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Billionaire, bon vivant, gallivanter, playboy,
哥谭市连续90年来最抢手的黄金单身汉
Gotham’s most eligible bachelor, like, 90 years in a row.
《金砖杂♥志♥》 哥谭最抢手黄金单身汉
就是我 我知道你是谁 韦恩先生
That’s me right there. I know who you are, Mr. Wayne.
你肯定知道 我的问题是 你对蝙蝠侠有什么意见
You bet you do. Quick quest, what is your problem with Batman,
还是你自己有什么问题
and also, what the heck, dude?
感谢你的提问 韦恩先生
I’m glad you asked, Mr. Wayne.
我并不是讨厌蝙蝠侠
I’m not a Batman hater.
只不过我们不需要一个乔装打扮的成年人
But we don’t need an unsupervised adult man
游走于法律之外 单枪匹马地去打坏人
karate-chopping poor people in a Halloween costume.
我们需要做的是如何将蝙蝠侠好的方面
We need to take what’s good about Batman…
与现行法律 适当的道德标准
…and marry it to actual laws and proper ethics
以及责任义务更好地结合起来
and accountability.
你说的我都不爱听
I hate everything you just said.
因为我的目标就是让警♥察♥局和蝙蝠侠通力合作
Because my dream is for the police force to team up with Batman.
服务员
Waiter.
这难道不好
Wouldn’t that be better?
我相信只要全世界最伟大的侦探
And I know that, together, the world’s greatest detective…
和哥谭市最精锐的警队携手并进
…and Gotham’s finest
必能遏制犯罪
could clean up these crime-ridden streets.
永绝后患
Forever.
大家快趴下
Everybody, get down!
闪亮登场
Grand entrance!
所有人 马上从各个出口离开
Everyone! Make your way to the exits immediately!
快跑
WOMAN: Run!
贝恩队 封锁出口
Team Bane, block the exits.
我们去哪儿
Going somewhere?
泥面人 急冻人 把新上任的小戈登警长带来见我
Clayface, Freeze, bring me the new Commissioner Gordon.
遵命 好的
We’re on it. Cool.
亲爱的哈莉 你知道该做什么
And, Harley, you know what to do.
我当然知道
I sure do.
是时候开始进行大清洗行动了
It’s time for Operation “Take Out the Laundry.”
管家一号♥ 我是蝙蝠一号♥ 收到请回答
Butler One, this is Bat One. Do you copy?
如何约束不听话的孩子 请说 蝙蝠一号♥ 我需要装甲面具 马上
Go ahead, Bat One. I need my armored face disguise, now!
除非你说出通关密语
Only if you say the magic word.
快给我 不给
Now! No.
你被解雇了 不 先生 这个问题等我们
You’re fired. No. Sir, we’ll talk about this
锁定目标
回蝙蝠洞再讨论
back at the Batcave.
计算机 请讲
Hey, ‘Puter. Yes?
播放拼砌大♥师♥的背景音乐
Initialize masterbuild music.
马上播放
Right away.
附带损害评估推荐使用疾驰者 先生
Collateral damage assessment suggests the Scuttler, sir.
疾驰者 拼砌大♥师♥方案
很好
Good plan.
市长 请跟紧我
Madam Mayor, stay close to me.
往南出口跑
Head for the south exit.
快跑 市长
Now, ma’am.
快 快 快
Go! Go! Go!
宝贝儿 交给蝙蝠侠处理吧
Honey, let Batman take care of it.
我能处理
Dad, I got this.
疾驰者组装完毕
Scuttler online.
奥哈拉队长 我们急需救援
Chief O’Hara, we’re coming in hot!
我快到了
I’m almost there.
队长 确保市长的安全
Chief, get the mayor to safety.
计算机 我已经看到小丑了
Computer, I’ve got the Joker in my sights.
伙计们 我已经看到小丑了
Team, I got the Joker in my sights.
小丑
Joker!
小丑
Joker.
不好意思 刚才我正要
Uh, excuse me? I was about to…
打开蝙蝠灯 明智的决定 我喜欢
Push the Bat-Signal? Good call. I like your instincts.
我有个惊喜要送给你们
JOKER: I’ve got a surprise for you guys.
肯定能让你们笑开花
And it’s gonna make you smile.
啊哦 他的笑脸太丑了
Uh-oh! His smile is our grimace.
大家赶紧都趴下
Everybody, get down.
我 小丑 不
I… Joker, no!
我投降了
…surrender.
什么
What?