你总不能就这样
You can’t spend the rest of your life alone,
身着黑衣
dressed in black,
听着愤怒的音乐 彻夜不眠孤独地度过余生吧
listening to angry music, and staying up all night.
我可以 因为我是蝙蝠侠
Yes, I can, ’cause I’m Batman.
但是 但是现在你是不是
But don’t you think it’s time
应该勇敢地面对内心最大的恐惧
you finally faced your greatest fear?
是蛇 不是
Snakes? No.
小丑 不是
Clowns? No.
蛇形小丑
Snake clowns?
少爷 听着
Bruce, listen.
你最大的恐惧是
Your greatest fear is
是要再次融入家庭
being a part of a family again.
不 现在我最怕蛇形小丑 因为你让我想到了那个
Nope. Now it’s snake clowns, because you put that idea in my head.
少爷 该做俯卧撑了
Sir? Time for push-ups!
一 二 我要做1000个
One, two… We’re going to 1,000.
恐怕那是不可能的 少爷
I’m afraid that’s not possible, sir.
可能的 我已经做了20个了
It is possible. I’m already at 20.
可你今天要去参加吉姆·戈登的退休聚会
You’re scheduled to go to Jim Gordon’s retirement party.
什么 不 我不想去参加
What? No. I don’t wanna do that.
你会玩儿得很开心的 不 不 不
You’re going to have a great time! No, no, no.
还可以多认识一些人
You might meet some new people!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
说不定还能交到新朋友
You could even make some new friends.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No!
去之前你可以做自己最喜欢做的事情
And before you go, we can do your favorite thing.
小礼服化妆舞会
Tuxedo dress-up party.
少爷 你是不是忘了什么事
Sir, aren’t you forgetting something?
没有 你的面具
Nope. Your cowl.
我的什么
My what, now?
你的那个装甲面具
Your armored face disguise?
好吧
Fine.
你高兴了 那是当然
Happy now? Indubitably.
好吧 你高兴就好了
Good. Must be nice to be happy.
迎来了备受瞩目的大英雄 超人
we have our favorite star, Superman!
你们好 市民们
What up, Gotham!
请谈一下 超人 最近你把佐德流放到了幽灵区
Superman, tell me. How do you feel
对此你的感受是什么
about your recent banishment of Zod to the Phantom Zone?
这个 我的心情比较复杂 真的
Yeah, look, Pippa, it’s… It’s complicated. Okay?
这么多年来你知道 我和佐德打了很多大仗
Zod and I, we’ve had some pretty epic battles over the years.
我认为如果没有佐德这个对手 我不可能成为超人
I don’t believe I would be Superman without fighting Zod.
看到了 连超人都明白 为什么蝙蝠侠不明白
See? Superman gets it. Why can’t Batman?
注意了 各位 我做了一个唱片架子 看这儿
Check it out, guys. I built a CD rack. Ta-da!
整天和这些蠢材一起共事
And how am I supposed to get Batman’s respect
我怎么可能得到蝙蝠侠的尊重
when I’m working with these human farts?
宝贝儿 看着我
Boo-boo, look at me.
你把蝙蝠侠看得太重了 他早晚会知道
You’re too good for Batman. He needs to open his eyes
没有你的话 他什么都不是 对吧
and see what it feels like when you’re not around. Okay?
是啊 我总不能把佐德关在一般的监狱里吧
Yeah, Pippa. I couldn’t put Zod in a regular prison, right?
独家报道 现场直播 哥谭电视台
好歹他是佐德啊
He’s Zod. Come on!
所以为了确保大都会的安全
No, he needed to go someplace
他必须被关在一个最保险的地方
where he could never harm Metropolis ever again.
那就是幽灵区
The Phantom Zone.
没错 那个有名的太空监狱
Ah, yes, the notorious space jail
关押着史上最厉害的超级坏蛋们
that houses the greatest super-villains of all time.
最坏的家伙 都被关在那儿了
They’ve got, like, the sickest baddies up there.
比如这位 还有这位
They got, like, this guy.
这位 抓住你的 宝贝儿
And her. I’ll get you, my pretty!
还有他
To say nothing about him. VOLDEMORT: Wingardium Leviosa!
还有这些家伙
And these guys.
消灭他们
Exterminate!
我倒是有了一个主意 亲爱的
I’m starting to get an idea, monkey face.
布鲁斯 看这儿
Bruce, over here!
好的 摄影迷们
Okay, shutterbugs. Look alive, here we go.
我就摆三个姿势 你们好了就开始
I’m gonna give you three poses. You ready?
好了吗
Kissy face.
我又做了一次
Oops, I did it again.
还有《绝地战警》里的 你打算怎么办
And the Bad Boys. What you gonna do?
我要撤了 各位 谢谢
I’m out of here, guys. Thank you.
议员女士 韦恩先生 晚上好
Congresswoman. Mr. Wayne, good to see you.
冬季联欢会暨吉姆·戈登警长退休欢送会
参议员先生 气色不错
Senator, looking great. Bruce.
♪ 我和镜子中的男人一同瞪大眼睛 ♪
I’m starting with the man in the mirror
布鲁斯 对于新任警长有什么建议吗
Bruce, any advice for the new commissioner?
他只要知道怎么打开蝙蝠灯 就能万事大吉了
Long as he knows how to push the button for the Bat-Signal, he’ll be fine.
布鲁斯 你是怎么做到的
Bruce, I don’t know how you did it.
你亲自做了就知道了
You can’t prove it, you didn’t do it.
天哪 见到你真好 快来加入我们
Mr. Wayne, so great to see you! Come and join us!
首相先生
Mr. Prime Minister.
您是不是整容了
Did you have some work done?
不会吧
No way!
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne!
他可是史上最牛的孤儿
He’s the greatest orphan of all time.
♪ 来吧 来吧 ♪
Shamon, Shamon
见到您很高兴 大使先生 韦恩先生
Nice to see you, Mr. Ambassador. Mr. Wayne!
要拍照吗 太棒了
You want a picture? That would be swell!
那就来一张吧
Here we go. Party face!
搞定 拿着吧
Boom. Keep it.
谢谢 韦恩先生
Whoa! Thanks, Mr. Wayne.
叫我布鲁斯 小伙子
Call me Bruce, champ.
见到您我真是太激动了
I’m just so jazzed to meet you, sir.
等等 你刚才说你很激动
I’m sorry, did you say “jazzed”?
是啊 我叫理查德·格雷森 孤儿院的小孩都叫我鸡儿
Yes! My name’s Richard Grayson, but all the kids at the orphanage call me Dick.
小孩子也真敢胡叫 是啊
Well, children can be cruel. Yeah.
很荣幸见到你 我也一样
Great to see you, Bruce. Nice to see you, sir.
我有个问题想请教您 好啊 问吧
So, I had a question for you, sir. Okay, hit me with it.
关于被收养的方法您有什么高见吗
Do you have any advice on how to get adopted?
对 您有
Oh, yeah. Oh, you do?
韦恩先生 可以签个名吗 可以
Mr. Wayne, can I get an autograph? Sure.
还有您觉得牙齿美白怎么样
Um, all right, for example, is teeth whitener a good idea?
很好 给你 朋友 谢谢
Yes. There you go, pal. Thanks!
真的吗 真的
Really? Oh, yeah.
你真的很帅 布鲁斯 非常感谢
Looking good, Bruce. Thank you so much.
用眼线笔或者会一门外语呢
How about eyeliner or a foreign language?
都试试 好
Try both. Bueno.
快看 是新警长
Look, it’s the new commissioner!
哪儿呢 她跟市长在一起
Where? Oh, she’s with the mayor! Okay. Let’s see.
各位 这就是新任警长
Here she is, everyone!
亲爱的 嗨 爸爸
Oh, my darling! Hi, Dad.
♪ 那是什么 今晚如此耀眼的星光 ♪
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne?
我要不要去做个眼睛放大手术
Should I get experimental surgery to make my eyes larger
好让我看起来更楚楚可怜
and more vulnerable-looking?
做吧
Uh, do that.
韦恩先生
Uh, Mr. Wayne?
您对收养孩子感兴趣吗
Are you currently in the market to adopt a child?
当然 真的
Yeah. Really?
真的
Oh, yeah. Wow.
那您是喜欢普通的孩子呢
Are you looking for more of a base model orphan
还是喜欢有些特殊才能的孩子 对
or one that has more upgraded features? Yep.
比如会做饭或者会玩浮木 对
Like cooking or driftwood art?
会体操 对
Gymnastic abilities? Yep. Yep.
或者像布莱恩那样会表演街头魔术
Close-up street magicala David Blaine?
听起来都不错 真的吗
All of it sounds great. Really?
其实这些我全都会
Because all of it sounds like me.
韦恩先生 我想问问您有没有兴趣收养
Mr. Wayne, do you think you’d be interested in adopting me
我做您的养子呢
as your future orphan son?
当然有
Definitely.
天哪 太棒了
Oh, this is great!
我一直都希望有人能收养我 那样我就不会
Because all I want is to get adopted, so I can finally stop being
再孤单了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!