你总是不断地逃离身边的人
You’ve run away from every other person in your life.
我却是你一直在找的那个人
But I’m the one you’re always chasing.
你是想说你是我最大的对手吗
Is this about that stupid “greatest enemy” thing?
不 不是
No, it’s not.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
你告诉他 小丑 是时候重新开始了
You tell him, Joker! It’s time for a fresh start.
他不配
He’s not worth it.
我想78年过去了 我应该得到一点儿尊重
I think after 78 years, I deserve respect!
说的对 一点儿尊重
That is right. Respect!
你有没有想过你还从没有对我说过
Do you realize that you have never once
那几个字
said the words,
我恨你 小丑
“I hate you, Joker”?
完全没有
Not once.
我现在怎么开始觉得你很烦人
Well, I am starting to feel pretty annoyed with you right now.
这倒是千真万确
That’s for darn sure.
很烦人还远远不够
Annoyed is not the same thing!
听好蝙蝠侠
Listen, Batman.
我
I…
恨你
hate you.
说得好
ALL: Aww! That’s nice.
该你了
Now you say it.
我也是
Me, too.
你开玩笑吗 你不会变的
You won’t. You won’t change.
你做不到 你不会改变的
‘Cause you can’t. You won’t, and you can’t.
蝙蝠侠永远不会变
JAWS: Batman will never change.
知道吗 亲爱的 你还是闭嘴吧
You know what, boo-boo? Just shut it down.
这些变♥态♥疯子说得对
These diseased lunatics are right.
是的 我们是
Yes, we are!
我再也不要继续一个人
I am not gonna be part
为了无聊的感情努力了
of a one-sided relationship any longer!
没错 你在胡说什么
Yes! What are you talking about?
你和我之间完了 你到底怎么回事
You and I are done! What is wrong with you?
我要忘了你
I’m moving on!
简直莫名其妙
That’s ridiculous.
为了走出去
And on my way out,
我要炸毁这座城市
I’m gonna blow up Gotham City!
不 你不可能做到
No. You’re not serious.
不
No!
总算有一次 蝙蝠侠 你说对了
You know what? For once, Batman, you’re right.
我不是你最大的敌人
I’m not your greatest enemy.
你最大的敌人
Your greatest enemy
是你自己
is you.
再见 蝙蝠侠 等等 等一会儿
Goodbye, Batman. Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
祝贺你 亲爱的
Good for you, boo-boo!
大家拿起炸♥弹♥ 我们走
ALL: Yay! Everybody, get a bomb. Let’s go.
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥ 去炸翻天
Bomb, bomb, bomb. Let’s bomb it out. ALL: Yay!
再见 哥谭市
KING KONG: Say goodbye, Gotham City!
对不起 我很抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry.
都是我的错 我总是这样
It was all my fault, I keep doing that.
欢迎来到幽灵区 大坏蛋
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy.
什么 你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不是坏人
I’m not a bad guy.
你穿着黑衣服 还有披肩
But you’re all in black. You have a cape.
还戴着一个 可怕的面具
And you wear a big, scary mask.
我不是坏人
Well, I’m not.
你还踢了我的脸
And you kicked me in the face.
听着 我是蝙蝠侠
Listen, I’m Batman.
你的声音也像个坏人
Oof! You even sound like a bad guy.
我发誓我是个好人
I swear, I am a good guy.
好吧 蝙蝠侠先生
Okay, Mr. Batman.
我扫描你的时候先别动
Hold still while I scan you.
扫描你的邪恶程度
Scanning for badness.
先生
Yes, sir?
你非常敏捷 对吧 非常确定
You’re super nimble, right? I sure am!
而且你完全可以牺牲 对不对
And 110% expendable?
我不知道什么意思 但是可以
I don’t know what that means, but okay.
怎么样 老爸 很一般
How’d I do, Dad? Mediocre.
好吧 不要叫我老爸
Yes! And don’t call me Dad.
抱歉
Sorry.
阿尔弗雷德 赶紧把那个孩子送回孤儿院
Alfred, put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage.
但是那孩子就不能拥有一次被人呵护的机会吗
But doesn’t he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing,
就像我呵护你一样
as I took you under mine?
听着 你没有家人
Listen, you don’t have a family.
对于收养这种事情你不懂
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
我们必须在一起
We have to stick together.
拜托
Please.
小丑 你对我没有任何意义
Joker, you mean nothing to me.
其他人也一样
No one does.
你倒不是一个典型的坏人
Huh. You’re not a traditional bad guy.
但你也不是什么好人
But you’re not exactly a good guy, either.
蝙蝠侠 老爸
Batman? Padre?
你连自己的朋友都抛弃了
PHYLLIS: You even abandoned your friends.
什么
What?
走吧 疾驰者 出发
Go on, Scuttler. Go.
蝙蝠侠 不 不 不要这样
Batman, no. No! Don’t do this!
抛弃 不
Abandoned? No.
不 我是想保护他们
No, I was trying to protect them.
所以就赶走他们
By pushing them away?
是的
Well, yeah.
你想保护的真的是他们吗
Are they really the ones you’re protecting?
电脑 蝙蝠侠很危险
Computer, Batman’s in danger.
拜托了 电脑 带我们回去
Please, Computer, take us back!
你真的想让你的创造者受到伤害吗
Do you really want the man who made you to come to harm?
但他没说不要去救他
But he didn’t say to not not rescue him.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
来吧 伙计们 加快速度
Come on, guys. Let’s hustle.
哥谭市还需要我们动手才能炸掉
Gotham City’s not gonna blow itself up.
你好
Well, hello!
计算机 进入超级隐身模式
‘Puter, go to super-secret stealth mode.
坐稳 不
Hold on! No!
邪恶伙伴们 这三个人是我对蝙蝠侠最后的痛苦记忆
Evil buddies, those are my last three painful reminders of Batman.
快跑
Run!
快走 阿尔弗雷德 这边
Come on, Alfred. This way.
等等 罗宾在哪儿
Wait, where’s Dick?
那个小家伙 他在那边
The little guy? He’s over there.
启动蝙蝠洞操作系统
Initializing Batcave operating system.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
我要拯救我的家人
I’ve gotta save my family!
想想看
Just think.
蝙蝠侠会怎么做 什么
What would Batman do? What?
知道了 不听任何人的话 对人刻薄
I know. Not listen to anyone else. Be mean to people.
尽可能毁掉一切财物
Destroy as much property as possible.
用非常低沉粗哑的嗓音说话
Talk in a really low, gravelly voice.
永远单独行动
And go it alone.
小子 不要这样
Kid, don’t do that.
原子电池驱动
Atomic batteries to power.
涡轮机增速
Turbines to speed.
不要像我那样做事
Don’t do what I would do!
我还从来没教你怎么开车呢
I never even taught you how to drive!
稍等一下 积木姐
Hold on a second, Brick Lady.
很抱歉 我必须赶过去 阻止这一切
I’m so sorry. I need to get down there and stop this.
我不能让你走 不然我老板会非常生气的
I can’t let you go. My boss will be really mad at me.
没错 不过如果你能把那些坏蛋都抓回来
Yeah. But I bet your boss would be happy
你老板肯定会很高兴的
if you were able to get all those bad guys back in here.
她确实会
Hmm. She sure would.
那就让我试试吧 让我过去帮帮他们
Then let me try. Let me get down there and help them.
可你之前不是已经试过了吗
But haven’t you tried that before?
走这边 阿尔弗雷德
This way, Alfred.
你只是不停地做着同一件事情
You do the same thing over and over.