真是没办法 可你的战服在哪儿
Well, luckily for us, you left your costume back at the…
你看
Rip! Oh!
在你衣服下面 真是完美
Nope. Under your clothes. That’s perfect.
看这儿 阿尔弗雷德 你在干什么
Rip! Alfred, what are you doing?
我喜欢老风格
I miss the ’60s.
嘿 稻草人能帮忙吗
Hey, can Scarecrow help?
对呀 小丑在破坏哥谭市
Yeah! He’s destroying our city, too!
请让我们帮助你们吧
Permit us to lend you assistance.
是啊 我们为什么不用这些人
Yeah. Why don’t we use these guys?
我能怎么办
What am I gonna do?
找一群罪犯去打击另一群罪犯
Get a bunch of criminals together to fight the criminals?
这主意糟透了
That’s a stupid idea.
好了 听着 计划是这样
Okay, guys. Game plan.
小丑已经把传送仪
Joker’s taken the Projector
带到了韦恩庄园 韦恩庄园
to Wayne Manor. Wayne Manor.
是的 谢谢蝙蝠侠
Right. Thanks, Batman.
我们要找到那个传送仪 传送仪
We need that Projector. Projector.
否则我们就没办法
Or there’s no way
把这些怪物炸回幽灵区
to blast these monsters… Monsters.
抓回幽灵空间 幽灵空间 对
…back to the Phantom Zone. Phantom Zone? Yep.
蝙蝠侠 我真的不需要你帮我完成
Batman, I really don’t need you to finish my…
巨型城♥堡♥ 不
Sand castles. No.
巨多的家庭作业 不
Sister’s homework. No.
橘子汁儿 不
Succulent something. No.
大家注意
Um… Everybody?
蝙蝠侠在阿卡姆疯人院
Batman is in Arkham Asylum.
抓住他
Get him!
注意 你们大家抓住我
Okay, everyone, grab on to me.
我们要躲起来
We’ve gotta take cover!
小丑能看到我们 在哪儿
Joker has eyes on us. Where?
不 我是说真的 有一只巨大的眼睛在看着我们
No! I mean, he literally has a giant eye on us.
那东西好像能看到我们的所有行动
I think that thing can see our every move!
我看到你了
Shaka-laka-Iako.
我们必须摧毁它 不然我们就别想到韦恩庄园了
We’ve got to destroy it, or we’ll never make it to Wayne Manor.
蝙蝠爸爸
Uh… Bat-Dad?
我觉得你应该看看这个
I really think you should see this.
例行检查
Building survey!
这座楼可不够安全
This building’s not up to code!
抓住了
Gotcha.
那是真的岩浆吗
Is that real lava?
我没事
I’m okay.
爆米花
没错 那肯定是岩浆
All right, yeah. It’s 100% lava.
大家帮我扔积木 马上 先生
Everyone, start throwing me bricks. Right away, sir.
我需要4乘6的积木 快 给你
I need a 4×6. Come on, quick. Here you go.
还需要弯头 给你
I need an elbow. Elbow.
好的 我成功了 很不错吧
Yes! I did it. Pretty cool, huh?
蝙蝠侠 什么
Batman? Yeah?
你造的这个东西为什么只有一个座位
Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
因为我只有一个屁♥股♥ 那是
‘Cause last I checked, I only had one butt. What the…
韦恩庄园怎么成这样了 (韦恩岛的韦恩庄园)
What have you done to Wayne Manor?
我发现了你的一个秘密
I found out one of your secrets.
这都是些什么 蝙蝠侠
Uh-oh. What do we have here, Batman?
这些看起来好像是一堆爱情喜剧
It looks like a bunch of relationship comedies.
这是什么 《爱狗男人请来电》
What’s that one? Must Love Dogs.
《爱哭男人请来电》
Must love crying.
《马利和我》 我喜欢这个结尾
Marley & Me. I love the ending.
《缘分天注定》
Oh! Serendipity?
《缘分天注定》 我喜欢那个电影
We have Serendipity? I love that movie!
孤独的人啊 蝙蝠侠
JOKER: For a loner, Batman,
看来你还真的很喜欢看爱情电影
you sure like movies about relationships!
看看我还找到了什么
Oh! And look what else I found!
这些都是你的神奇玩具
All your wonderful toys.
快来吧 闪电风暴
Accio lightning storm!
大家坐好
Uh… Everyone, hold on.
小精灵 立刻拆掉那架飞机
JOKER: Gremlins, dismantle that plane now!
丑精灵在三号♥引擎上
Ugly monsters on our three.
老爸 还不行 小子
Uh… Padre? Not now, kid.
我现在有点儿忙
Kind of got my hands full.
我瞄准非常厉害 开火
I’ve got good tone. Firing.
蝠爸 怎么了 孩子
Uh… Batman? What’s up, buddy?
我们快到韦恩庄园了吗 干嘛
Are we nearly at Wayne Manor? Why?
我现在想去小个便
Uh… Your number two needs to go number one.
我早就告诉你应该待在监狱里
I thought I told you to go back at the prison.
我也想 可是贝恩在那里 所以
I tried, but Bane was in there. So?
我总是看见他就不敢去厕所了
He had sort of a “get out of this bathroom now” vibe.
我就知道不该给你喝那杯水
BATMAN: I knew I shouldn’t have given you that water.
你能不能像大人一样憋一会儿
Can you hold it in like a big boy?
一号♥引擎熄火
BARBARA: Engine one down.
别担心这个 没事儿
Not a big deal. Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.
二号♥熄火 有时候这很正常
BARBARA: Engine two down. It does that sometimes.
三号♥引擎也熄火了
BARBARA: We’ve lost engine three.
暂时还没问题
Oh. Could live without it.
四号♥引擎
BARBARA: Engine four!
这下有点儿麻烦了
That I do need to fix.
好消息 我尿尿的问题解决了
Good news. Our bathroom problem is solved.
我去修引擎 你们在这里等着
BATMAN: You three wait here while I go fix the engine.
别担心 蝙蝠侠 你去修飞机 我来驾驶
Don’t worry, Batman. You fix the Batwing, I’ll fly.
芭芭拉 我已经设置自动驾驶了
All good, Babs. I’ve got my autopilot on it.
完成
Done.
自动驾驶 这是一根绳子
BARBARA: Autopilot? That’s just a rope!
完全正确 好了伙计们 我回来之前就让绳子驾驶
Exactly. All right, guys. Until I get back, rope’s in charge.
谢谢你 绳子
Thanks, rope.
让我看看 活塞制动在这儿
All right, let’s see. Yes, the piston brake out here.
飞机引擎刹车在这儿 还有
Jet engine brake in here and…
快走开 不 给我 不 放开
Get out of here. No. Give me… No! Stop it!
走吧 小罗宾少爷 我们要去帮他
Come on, Master Dick. We need to help him.
我听你的 爷爷
I’m with you, Grandpa!
快放开我老爸
Get off my Padre!
放开他 你们这些机械恶魔
ALFRED: Unhand him, you animatronic fiends.
你们两个在这干什么 我让你们留在驾驶舱里
What are you two doing here? I told you to stay in the cockpit.
你们违反命令 你们应该休息
You disobeyed me. You’re on a timeout.
蝙蝠侠 你才应该休息
Batman, you’re on a timeout.
什么 阿尔弗雷德 你最好别让我休息
What? Alfred, you better un-timeout me right now!
不 除非你取消小罗宾的休息时间
No. Not until you un-timeout Master Dick.
伙计们 你们都没时间休息了
Guys, you’re all un-timeouted!
前面有袭击
We have incoming!
少爷 小心那些 你在干什么
Sir! Watch out for those… What are you doing?
好了 所有人取消休息
Okay. Everybody, timeout off.
你开始照顾我了
Whoo-hoo! I’ve been parented.
蝙蝠侠 我可以帮你 不 保护好绳子
Batman, I can help you. No. Protect the rope.
绳子没有问题
The rope is fine!
快去救小罗宾
Save Master Dick!
我没事 我只是在做一个体操动作
I’m fine. I’ll just do one of my gymnastics moves to…
不
No!
罗宾
Dick…
抓住了
Gotcha!
坚持下 阿尔弗雷德 我马上就到
Hold on, Alfred. I’m almost there!
不
No!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
不
No.
不
No!
让开 绳子
Move over, rope.
坐稳
Hold on!
接到了
Gotcha!
芭芭拉 看到没有
Barbara, did you see that?
绳子救了阿尔弗雷德
Batrope saved Alfred.
太帅了 绳子 我不该怀疑你 兄弟
Sick moves, rope. I never doubted you, bro.
事实上 先生 是戈登女士救了他
PUTER: Actually, sir, Ms. Gordon saved him.
不 你撒谎
Rope! You lied to me!
等等 你意思是 没有你