黑色
Black.
凡是重要的电影都是以黑色开头
All important movies start with a black screen.
而音乐
And music.
则会选择那种前卫 惊悚
Edgy, scary music
让父母或制片人听了都倍感紧张的音乐
that would make a parent or studio executive nervous.
还有公♥司♥标志
And logos.
总是那些又冗长又爱搞花样的标志
Really long and dramatic logos.
华纳兄弟
Warner Bros.
干嘛不是华纳哥们
Why not “Warner Brothers”? I don’t know.
DC
DC.
全靠蝙蝠侠才撑到今天
The house that Batman built.
怎么了 超人
Yeah, what, Superman?
来呀 哥儿们
Come at me, bro.
我就是你的氪星石
I’m your Kryptonite.
没人知道RatPac是干嘛的 但是公♥司♥标志还挺洋气
Not sure what RatPac does, but that logo is macho.
我喜欢
I dig it.
好了
Okay.
下面我们要来
Get yourself ready for some
读读书
reading.
如果你想把世界变得更加美好
“If you want to make the world a better place”
那就看看自己 改变自身
“take a look at yourself and make a change.”
噢
“Hooo.”
迈克尔·杰克逊
不 这是我说的
No. I said that.
蝙蝠侠
我可是很睿智的
Batman is very wise.
我还拥有强壮的胸肌和九块腹肌
I also have huge pecs and a nine-pack.
没错 比一般人多一块
Yeah, I’ve got an extra ab.
现在电影开始
Now, let’s start the movie.
哥谭市领空 10:25
哥谭塔 这里是麦高芬航♥空♥1138号♥航♥班♥
BILL: Gotham Tower, this is McGuffin Airlines, Flight 1138.
机上装有1100万根炸♥药♥管
We are transporting 11 million sticks of dynamite,
7711公斤C-4炸♥药♥
17,000 pounds of C-4,
大概150个萌萌哒的小炮弹
about 150 cute little classic bomb-type bombs,
还有一对好哥儿们
and two best friends!
哥谭市机场 摩天航♥空♥
请求飞越全世界犯罪率最高的城市
And request permission to fly over the most crime-ridden city in the world.
完毕
Over.
我看看控制塔现场谁有意见
I’m just looking at all the guys’ faces here in the control tower.
没问题 我觉得可以
I’m good. Sounds good to me.
让他们来吧 对啊 反正他们是好哥儿们
Do it! Yeah, as long as they’re best friends.
同意 好了 批准你们的请求
Thumbs up! Yep, I think we’re cool with that.
先生们
Gentlemen,
开洞倒数 5 4 3 2 1
seal breach in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
什么声音
What was that?
应该有个人去检查一下
One of us should check it out. Okay.
没错 石头 剪刀 布
BOTH: Scissors, paper, rock.
布 剪刀
Paper. Scissors.
谁让你总是出布呢
Ha! You always do paper.
我在家运气差 在外面还是一样
I’m a loser at home and a loser at work.
我的天
Holy cow!
戴尔机长 有什么问题吗
Captain Dale, is everything okay?
和你的戴尔机长说拜拜吧
I am afraid Captain Dale had to bail.
我是你的新副驾
I’m your new co-pilot.
我的特点就是工作时
And I always come to work
总是面带微笑
with a smile!
你应该害怕才对 为什么
You should be terrified. Why?
因为我要袭击这座城市
Because I will be taking over the city.
什么 蝙蝠侠不会答应的
What? Batman will stop you.
他每次都能打败你
(BLOWS RASPBERRY) He always stops you.
不 不可能
No, he doesn’t.
你忘了上次那两艘船了吗
What about that time with the two boats?
这次可不一样了
This is better than the two boats.
听着 今晚一切都不一样了
Mmm… Well, tonight is gonna be different!
这是我迄今为止最伟大的计划
Tonight is my greatest plan yet.
相信我 这次蝙蝠侠绝对想不到
And trust me, Batman’s never gonna see it coming.
哥谭市能源设施
就像王子为他创作原声大碟那次
Like that time with the parade and the Prince music?
你闭嘴
Hey, quiet!
晚安 史蒂夫 慢点儿开 杰夫
Good night, Steve. Take it easy, Jeff.
我真喜欢这个家伙
Man, I really like that guy.
希望他身上不要发生什么坏事
I sure hope nothing bad happens to him.
♪ 从未有厄运降临在我身♪
Nothing bad ever happens to me
什么情况
What the…
你们的城市已经遭受攻击
Your city is under attack
就是哥谭市的超级坏蛋们干的
by Gotham’s greatest criminal minds.
有
Including
谜语人
The Riddler.
稻草人
Scarecrow.
披萨来了
Pizza delivery.
贝恩 哈喽
Bane. Hello.
双面人
Two-Face!
快开门哪 亲爱的
We need that door open, baby!
猫女
Catwoman.
喵喵 可以进啦 喵喵
Meow, meow. You’re in! Meow, meow.
快让开
I’m jumping out of the way!
别忘了还有泥面人
And let’s not forget, Clayface.
毒藤女
Poison Ivy.
不许动 不
Freeze! MR. No!
你才不许动
You freeze!
急冻人
Mr. Freeze!
企鹅人 疯狂被子 橡皮擦
Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser.
波点人 哑剧演员 狼蛛女
Polka-Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula.
图特王 杀人鲸 杀手蛾
King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth,
兔兔女 算命大♥师♥ 幽灵绅士
March Harriet, Zodiac Master, Gentleman Ghost.
占星术 时钟王 日历人 风筝人 猫人 斑马人 还有酱料王
Clock King, Calendar Man, Kite-Man, Catman, Zebra-Man, and the Condiment King.
好吧 这些都是你编出来的
Okay, are you making some of those up?
不 他们都是真的
Nope, they’re all real.
不信自己去问度娘
Probably worth a Google.
哥谭市警♥察♥局
嘿 当心点儿 戈登警长
Hey, watch it! Commissioner Gordon!
怎么了 奥哈拉
What is it, O’Hara?
我们接到了报♥警♥
We just got a report!
所有小咖级别的坏蛋都攻入了电厂
All the Z-grade villains have broken into the energy plant!
我们该怎么办 长官
What are we gonna do, sir?
那还用问吗 赶紧打开蝙蝠灯就是了
The only thing we ever do. Flip the switch to the Bat-Signal!
开灯
Flip!
警长 您在吗
Commissioner, are you there?
蝙蝠灯被人扔鸡蛋了
The Bat-Signal, she’s been egged!
是傻蛋干的
It’s Egghead, sir.
我很清楚他的行径
I’m well aware of his work.
我的天啊 你把蝙蝠灯弄坏了
Dear gosh. You’ve destroyed the Bat-Signal.
你还真是老奸巨猾
You have thought of everything.
没错 是我
Yeah, I know!
等我拿下了哥谭市
And when I take over Gotham City…
反应堆
正在打开反应堆闸门
Opening reactor core doors.
蝙蝠侠就只能对他最大的对手
…Batman will grovel at the feet
俯首称臣了
of his greatest enemy!
就是我 小丑
Me! The Joker!
小丑 能听到我说话吗
Joker, do you read me?
收到 宝贝儿
10-4, girl buddy.
我们准备好了 亲爱的
We’re ready for you, sugar plum.
好的 就让我们好好玩儿起来吧
Well, then, let’s raise the roof!
小心炸♥弹♥来啦
Fire in the hole!
奥哈拉 给蝙蝠侠打过电♥话♥吗
O’Hara, have you tried the Bat-Phone?
打过了没人接 一直是彩铃
Yes, but all I’m getting is this hold music.
真好听
I love it.
狙击手 瞄准那栋楼 没问题
I want snipers trained on that building! You bet!
我需要船和直升飞机 明白 长官
I want water and air support, yesterday! Ahoy, sir!
我还需要特警 马上
And I need SWAT here now!
戈登警长 有电♥话♥
Phone call for Commissioner Gordon.
喂 蝙蝠侠
Hello? Batman?
嗨 小警长 我是小丑