我就等你开完会
I will wait for you after your meeting.
也许可以陪你过夜
Then perhaps I can stay.
对不起
Excuse me.
我要到豪景饭店
Sir! Sir! Hotel Vista Grande.
搞什么
What the… ?
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是巴干员 他是何干员
I’m Agent Pike. This is Agent Harrigan.
我们是美国政♥府♥情报员
We’re the Pinkertons. Operatives of the United States government.
你们是好人
So you are the good guys?
这是个危险的时代
We live in perilous times, Mr. de la Vega.
美国的大门
America’s gates have been thrown wide open…
对外国人敞开
…to people from foreign lands.
所以有时候
Which is why, on occasion, we require certain individuals…
我们要征召一些人保家卫国
…to aid in our country’s defense.
像是你的前妻
People like your ex-wife.
伊莲娜
Elena?
她替你们工作
Works for you?
她是间谍
As a spy?
加州正式建州之前
Until California’s statehood becomes official…
我们无权向亚曼开出搜索票
…we don’t have jurisdiction to serve Armand with a search warrant.
需要有人在他身边卧底
So we needed someone who could gain his trust.
他难忘的旧情人是最佳人选
And who more suited to the task than the woman he never forgot?
伯爵来加州之前
Before he arrived, we intercepted a telegram…
我们拦截到他发出的电报
…he’d dispatched to his associates throughout Europe.
他声称他快研发出一种新武器
In that telegram, he claimed to be on the verge of producing a new weapon…
只有一个攻击目标
…with a single target in mind.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
什么武器
What kind of weapon could do that?
你的前妻就快找到答案
Your ex-wife may be on the verge to answer that question.
你的出现会害她身份曝光 明白吗
And every time you interfere, you jeopardize her cover. Understand?
是你们要她跟我离婚
The divorce was your idea, wasn’t it?
你们逼伊莲娜引诱伯爵
You blackmailed Elena to lure in the count…
这是彼此互惠的协议
We prefer to think of it as a mutual understanding.
她答应帮助我们
She agrees to help us…
我们就不泄漏佐罗的真实身份
…and we promise to keep the name of Zorro secret from his enemies.
保护你妻儿的安全
A name you share with your wife and son.
我知道一个重要的线索
I know something that might help you.
我要把你们打下地狱
I will send you both to hell for this!
为了保家卫国必须不择手段
Our country must be protected, de la Vega, without apology.
蒙面侠佐罗落伍了
Zorro is a relic of the past.
这玩意该放在博物馆
This belongs in a museum.
你也一样
So do you.
我们很快就会自♥由♥
Soon we will both be free.
晚安 亚曼在等我
Bonsoir, Marie. Armand is expecting me.
你来早了 伯爵正在忙
You are early, madame. The count is still indisposed.
那我到客厅等他
Well, perhaps I can wait in the parlor.
谢谢你 玛莉
Thank you so much, Marie.
瓦金 瓦金
Joaquin? Joaquin!
喂 过来
Hey! Hey! Come here.
爸
Dad?
你跑到酒吧干嘛
What are you doing in a bar?
-你在牢里干嘛 -我先问你的
-What are you doing in jail? -I asked you first.
我到处找你 是妈啦
I went looking everywhere for you. It’s about Mom.
-她没事吧 -没事 有事啦
-Is she okay? -No. I mean, yes, but no.
有个人跑来我们家
A man came to the house.
向她求婚 她答应了
He asked her to marry him. She said yes.
你爱她 你会为她做任何事
I know you still love her. You said you’d do anything for her.
你怎么会被关起来 你要去阻止她
You can’t be in jail! How can you be in jail?! You gotta stop her.
瓦金 听我说
Joaquin. Joaquin, listen to me.
把我弄出去我就把你妈找回来
Help me out of here, and I’ll get your mother back.
我们会再成为一家人
We’ll be a family again.
我向你保证
I promise.
我保证 快去
I promise. Now…
瓦金 你真是个天才
Joaquin. Joaquin. You are a genius, a genius.
别再帮别人逃狱 听到没
But I don’t want to catch you breaking anyone out of jail again.
除非得到我允许
Without my permission, I mean.
退后 不然我扭断这小鬼脖子
Stay back! Or I break the kid’s neck!
救救我 我不想死 我还有大好人生要过耶
Help me! I’m too young to die! I got my whole life ahead of me!
宰了他
Kill him.
你在哪儿学会这一招
Where did you learn to do that?
坐牢会改变一个人 走吧
Prison changes a man, son. Let’s go.
听好
Listen, Joaquin.
-我得一个人去 -什么
-I have to go alone. -What?
是我把你救出来耶
I just got you out of jail!
要是他打你呢
What if he puts up a fight?
我不会打架 我会讲道理
I’m not going there to fight. I am going to reason with him.
讲道理没用啦
You can’t reason with him.
这世界比你想像的更复杂
Joaquin, the world is a little more complicated than you think.
才不呢 只有是非善恶
No, it isn’t. There’s right and wrong.
我没时间跟你争
I don’t have the time to argue with you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
来吧 孩子
Come, Joaquincito.
你配不上妈妈
You don’t deserve Mom.
我们要守在这儿
Yeah. We’re to stay put.
亚曼进去了 我们得快追
Armand went through there. We have to hurry.
-我知道你的事了 -怎么会
-I know about the Pinkertons. -How?
这不重要 我全都知道了
It doesn’t matter. They told me everything.
没关系 我原谅你
It’s all right, I forgive you.
你原谅我 我才要原谅你
You forgive me? No, no. I forgive you. You!
-原谅我什么 -你把我害得那么惨
-For what? -Everything you put me through.
我把你害惨 你不乖乖戴好面罩才把我害惨
You? I would not be in this mess if you had kept your mask on.
是吗 你干嘛戴着珍珠项链
Really? Then why are you still wearing his necklace?
我在他旁边卧底
I’m undercover.
而且这是真的珍珠 你没送过我
Besides, these are pearls. You never gave me pearls.
你说你不在乎这些
You said you didn’t care about that.
我骗你的 女人都喜欢珍珠
I lied. Every woman loves pearls.
你如愿以偿了 公主
Well, now you have them, princess.
我说我们不该在一起是真心话
When I said that we were never meant to be together, I meant it.
我们终于有共识了
Finally we agree on something.
-这不会改变什么 -绝对不会
-This changes nothing. -Absolutely not.
-跟着我 -直到永远
-Follow me. -Always.
欧比厄宁
Orbis unum.
欧比厄宁
Orbis unum.
亚拉岡骑士团弟兄们
Fellow Knights of Aragon…
美国很快就会变成超级强国
…soon the power of the United States will be so great…
对我们造成威胁
…it will overshadow us.
但是美国有一个弱点
But America has one weakness:
美国人♥民♥
Its people.
他们分♥裂♥成南北两方
They are divided by North and South.
南北战争无法避免
A civil war is inevitable.
问题是 哪一方会赢
The only question is, who will claim victory?
我们将决定胜负
We will determine the outcome…
用这玩意
…with this:
一块普通的肥皂
An average bar of soap.
一点也没有杀伤力
Quite harmless in its current form.
但是只要提炼里面的甘油
But science has shown us how to extract the glycerin…
就能制♥造♥一种合成物
…and transform it into a compound…
爆♥炸♥威力比火♥药♥强13倍
…1 3 times more powerful than gunpowder.
硝化甘油
Nitroglycerin.
这座酒庄一直都在制♥造♥这玩意
For months, this vineyard has been a cover for its manufacture.
明天这批货将用火车运出去
Tomorrow, a shipment of nitro will depart by train.
越过州界交给卜上校
It will be met at the state line by Colonel Beauregard…
他将把这批
…who will take possession of the shipment…
威力强大的炸♥药♥
…and distribute it throughout the Confederate Army.
就在这时候
As we speak…
南军已经准备
…they’re preparing to launch…
攻击华府 造成美国
…a preemptive strike against Washington…
永远的分♥裂♥
…forever tearing this country apart.
各位亚拉岡骑士团的弟兄们
Gentlemen, the Knights of Aragon…
只要让美国人♥民♥自相残杀
…will soon be restored to our former glory…