各位朋友 加州人♥民♥
Friends, Californians.
这间酒庄代表一项新产业
This vineyard represents what I hope will become an industry…
必须靠人♥民♥才能成功
…that depends on the people for its success.
要仰赖他们 不是剥削他们
Involving them instead of exploiting them.
这才是真正的美国精神
That’s what America means to me.
一个人♥民♥当家做主的伟大国家
The promise of a country by the people, for the people!
一个美丽的国家
A country blessed with limitless beauty.
但是我今晚的女伴更美丽
But none more stunning than my escort for the evening.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen…
狄夫人
…Se?ora Elena de la Vega!
我累毙了 走吧
Well, I’m pooped. Come on, let’s go.
走
Go?
我玩得很开心 才不要走
I don’t wanna go. I’m having so much fun.
卢先生 卢夫人
Monsieur and Madame Lupon.
-幸会了 -幸会
-Pleasure, madame. -Thank you.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
-亚力汉卓 -伊莲娜
-Alejandro. -Elena.
-亚曼 -狄大爷
-Armand. -De la Vega.
-伯爵 -你们认识
-Count. -You know each other?
我跟他打过招呼
We shared a giggle at the buffet table.
你也在打我老婆的主意
It seems that’s not all we have shared.
让我打个圆场
Allow me to defuse an awkward situation.
伊莲娜对你的人品赞不绝口
Elena has portrayed you as a man of impeccable character.
难得她会提起我
I am honored to be mentioned at all.
我都忘了咱们三个月前才离婚
Why, I nearly forgot we were still married only three months ago.
祝你生意兴隆 感谢你的邀请
A blessing on your vineyard, count.
不过我们得先告辞
Thank you for inviting us, but we have a Mass…
别急 我想知道 他们怎么认识的
Don’t be rude, Felipe. I’m just dying to know how the lovebirds met.
改天再说 我们得去见客
Another time. We have many guests to greet.
亚曼 你好
Armand, good evening.
雷州长 多谢您大驾光临
Governor Riley. You honor us with your presence.
这是我的夫人玛丽
May I present my wife, Mary.
你的演说很感人
Your speech was incredibly moving, count.
幸好你不是我先生的竞选对手
I’m glad you’re not running for office against my husband.
他要带领加州加入♥联♥邦
I wouldn’t challenge the man who’s going to lead California into the Union.
恐怕联邦会只剩下空壳子
I fear there may not be much of a Union left to join, governor.
各位 这位是
Everyone, may I introduce…
阿♥拉♥巴马州第一步兵团卜上校
…Colonel R.S. Beauregard, of the 1 st Alabama Infantry.
什么风把你吹来
What brings you here, colonel?
内战的威胁
The threat of civil war, my dear.
加州加入♥联♥邦 南军将处弱势
Once California joins the Union, the Confederate states’ll be outnumbered.
我州人♥民♥觉得很不安
My countrymen find that troubling.
谈政♥治♥好无聊哦 亚曼 跳舞吧
All this talk of politics, you know how it bores me, Armand. Shall we dance?
好 失陪了
Of course. Excuse us, gentlemen.
各位先生女士 皇家方舞
Ladies and gentlemen, the imperial quadrille.
你不该空腹喝酒
Perhaps you shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach.
你不该学我老妈教训我
Perhaps you should wear lipstick if you’re gonna act like my mother.
让我护送你回家
Say the word and I’ll escort you home.
-丢下你的客人 -我不在乎
-And leave your guests? -In a heartbeat.
我太在乎你 不想让你尴尬
I care for you too much to subject you to an evening of forced smiles, Elena.
你少给我装清♥纯♥样
You. You are the one not acting like yourself.
你几时觉得政♥治♥很无聊
Since when do politics bore you?
你几时关心我想什么
Since when did you start caring what I think?
你
You.
我可以把他赶走
If you wish, I’ll have him escorted out.
我能搞定他
I can handle him.
拜托 咱们走吧
For the love of God, let’s get out of this place.
我能搞定她
I can handle her!
你们是怎么认识的
You must tell me how you met.
多年前在西班牙 我们念同一所社交学校
Years ago, in Spain. We were at finishing school together.
太好了 你们终于能社交了
Oh, how nice. You were reunited so he could finish.
别逼我让你出糗
Don’t force me to embarrass you.
太迟了
Sorry, too late!
你的爵位到底有多高
So tell me, count, what does your title rank among noblemen?
比公爵高吗
It is higher than, say, a duke?
其实很平凡 就像大爷一样
Oh, it’s rather common, actually. Much like a don.
他真是个好男人 多金 帅气而且是贵族
Oh, he’s a delight. Rich, good-looking and royalty.
我该做什么才能让你离开
Is there anything I can say to make you leave?
你可以跪着求我跟你复合
You can fall to your knees and beg me to take you back.
我不想弄脏这么漂亮的礼服
I would not want to ruin my dress.
无所谓啦 我很享受单身生活
Good. I’m enjoying single life.
你是故意让我吃醋吗
Is that supposed to make me jealous?
-没错 -你休想
-Does it? -Never!
你每晚出来鬼混谁照顾瓦金
Who’s looking after Joaquin while his mother spends her nights out?
我才没出来鬼混 我没跟瓦金说
I have not spent my nights out. I haven’t even told Joaquin!
你最好离开
Now, I think you should go!
-喂 -放手
-You know…. -Let me go!
我终于明白你为什么离开我
I finally understand why you left me.
你从来就不想嫁给我这穷小子
It was beneath you to marry a peasant like me.
-你真的喝醉了 -你终于跻身上流社会
-You’re drunk. -Your stepfather would be so proud…
你继父会以你为荣
…to see you take your rightful place on the arms of royalty!
-小声点 -恭喜了 社交名媛
-Keep your voice down! -Congratulations, Your Highness!
你这么想就表示你完全不懂我
If you didn’t know me better than that, then you never knew me at all.
不用
No.
谢谢
Thank you…
你的热情款待 伯爵
…for your hospitality, count.
拜托你
Could you… ? Could you… ? Could you… ?
还给我
Could you give me that back?
拜托 你喝够了
Hey, hey! Cut it out! You had enough.
臭死了
Stinky….
你忘了什么了耶
Aren’t you forgetting something, estúpido?!
亚曼伯爵
Count Armand…
俗气的酒庄和做作的口音
…with his fancy wine and the froufrou accent.
伊莲娜怎么会喜欢他
How could Elena choose a man like that?
我会让她哭着要我找她回来
I’ll make her want me back so badly, she will be weeping with desire.
没有一个女人能抵挡我的魅力
Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you, se?or.
你真好心
How kind of you.
我只是想讨好你
I was trying to impress you.
你想讨好我就请我到你家吃饭
If you truly want to impress me, invite me over for dinner tonight.
替我准备丰盛晚餐
Cook me something sinful.
不如到你家 让我见你儿子
Why not dine at your hacienda? I’d really like to meet your son.
请你了解
Please try and understand, Armand.
他还不希望我约会
He’s not ready for another man in my life just yet.
当然 我了解
Of course. I understand.
怎么了
What is it?
这顶帽子超美的
Oh, this hat. It’s breathtaking.
我替你买♥♥下来
Shall I purchase it for you?
算了 我帽子太多了
On second thought, who needs another hat?
我需要的是
What I need is…
烟斗
…a pipe!
-烟斗 -烟斗
-A pipe? -A pipe.
我爸以前抽的那种
Like my father used to smoke.
你讨厌我这种坏习惯
I hope I do not repulse you with my unladylike habit.
不会 我觉得很有意思
No, no. On the contrary, you fascinate me.
那边有人在卖♥♥烟斗
Oh, there’s a vendor.
在这儿等我
Wait here, won’t you?
你跑来干嘛
What are you doing here?
你几时会抽烟斗
When did you start smoking a pipe?
我不会抽 我只想把他支开把你赶走
I don’t smoke. I said that to get rid of him so I can get rid of you.
-我得谈谈昨晚的事 -我原谅你 再见
-I have to talk to you about last night. -I forgive you. Goodbye.
不是啦 是后来的事
No, no, no, not that. After.
-我在树林看到一件事 -你在说什么
-I saw something in the forest. -What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Yes, what are you talking about?
你的城♥堡♥附近发生大爆♥炸♥
An explosion. Close to your chateau, in fact.
我没见过那么大的爆♥炸♥
Like nothing I have ever seen.
我只想确定你们没事
I simply wanted to make sure you were both safe.
你昨晚喝多了 一定看走了眼
As much as you had to drink last night, I’m sure your vision was impaired.