心里想要的其实是一切
…but what they really want is everything else.
你可以暂时挣脱婚姻枷锁
Think of this as a vacation from the shackles of matrimony.
夫妻结婚
Isn’t it possible our wives marry us…
不就是要在一起吗
…because they want to spend some time with their husbands?
让我搞清楚
So let me understand this.
我听你们的建议
If I take your advice…
就要跟光溜溜的欧吉桑泡澡
…I can look forward to spending my days pruning in a tub of naked men?
多谢了 敬谢不敏
Thanks for the advice. But no.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
求伊莲娜原谅我
To beg Elena’s forgiveness.
真是的
Goodness me.
哪位是狄大爷
Might one of you be Don Alejandro de la Vega?
我就是
Yes.
我是律师甘斐尼 尊夫人的法律代表
Phineas Gendler, attorney at law. I’m here on behalf of your wife.
有问题的话 信头有我的地址
If you should have any questions, my address is on the letterhead.
祝您愉快
Good day, sir.
再见
Gentlemen.
离婚协议书
三个月后
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, se?or.
您吩咐我下午两点叫醒您
But you told me to make sure you didn’t sleep past 2 today.
-今天礼拜几 -礼拜三
-What’s today? -Wednesday.
没错 我得去接瓦金
Of course. I have to pick up Joaquin.
我的衣服呢
What happened to my clothes?
我昨晚帮您脱掉以免您得肺炎
I removed them last night so you wouldn’t catch pneumonia.
你把我脱♥光♥光
You removed them?
您从酒吧回来就跑去游泳
After you came back from the cantina, you went for a swim.
穿着衣服吗
In my clothes?
-这间饭店又没泳池 -我们有一座喷泉
-This hotel doesn’t have a pool. -We have a fountain.
谢谢你 露贝
I see. Well, thank you, Lupe.
请你转过去 好吗
Perhaps you just can turn around, eh?
改天你要去教堂告解
I’ll see you at confession, my child.
别瞪我 我知道你要骂我
Don’t look at me like that. I know what you’re gonna say.
我是来替你打气 不是骂你
No. No, I came here to lift your spirits, not to dampen them.
谁说我需要打气
Who said my spirit needed lifting?
亚力汉卓 你是个猪头
Alejandro, you are being a pig-headed fool.
快去跟伊莲娜赔不是
Why don’t you just tell Elena you were wrong.
她要我活在谎言中
She’s the one who wanted me to live a lie.
违背我的本性
To stop being myself.
加州没有我就不行
As if California could live without me.
拜托 这三个月平安无事
Wake up. I haven’t had to ring that bell in three months.
-你应该高兴才对 -我是很高兴呀
-You should be rejoicing. -I am rejoicing!
你不能窝在这儿发霉
All right. You cannot rot in this room forever.
跟我一起去新酒庄开幕派对
A vineyard is opening tonight. You’re coming to the party with me.
我的人生就是派对
My whole life is a party. Thank you, no.
八点到大厅等我
Be at the lobby at 8.
别来告解 我不会赦免你
And don’t bother coming to confession, because I’ll never forgive you.
你用我的灵魂勒索我
You’d blackmail my soul, eh?
没错
Hell, yes.
笨蛋
现在
Now…
谁还想上课的时候
…would anyone else like to interrupt my lecture…
说要去厕所
…by asking to go to the bathroom?
没人
No.
建州
谁知道这个字是什么意思
Who can tell me what this word means?
瓦金
Joaquin?
狄瓦金
Joaquin de la Vega!
告诉全班同学建州的意义
Perhaps you can tell the class what statehood means to you.
农民不再被有钱人剥削
No more exploitation of the peasants by the rich…
也不必再被非法恶棍蹂躏
…who oppress us with a flaming poker of injustice.
棍子又跟你说的有什么关系
And how exactly does a flaming poker fit into your little theory?
棍子可以用来戳
It fits…
你的屁♥股♥
…in your butt.
安静 我要让你笑不出来
Now I will give you something to laugh about.
过来
Come here.
不听话
No?
瓦金 瓦金
Joaquin! Joaquin! Joaquin!
给我回来
Get back inside!
瓦金
Joaquin.
你在搞什么鬼
So, what’s with you, huh?
幸好昆神父没把你踢出学校
You’re lucky Father Quintero didn’t throw you out for good.
别找借口 你干嘛老爱打架
Stop making excuses. Why do you keep picking fights?
你不懂 有时候非打不行
You don’t understand. Sometimes you have to fight.
是吗 谁说的
Oh, really? Says who?
他说的
Says him.
佐罗会说打架不是唯一的解答
Listen, if Zorro were here, he’d tell you fighting isn’t always the answer.
你怎么知道他会怎么说
How do you know what he’d say?
相信我 我很了解他
Trust me, I know him a lot better than you think.
才怪 你从来没打过架
No, you don’t. You never been in a fight in your life.
你没有尽力挽留妈
You didn’t even fight to keep Mom.
我是你♥爸♥ 别教训我
I am your father, little man. Don’t talk to me like that.
我为了你和你妈什么都肯做
There’s nothing on earth I wouldn’t do for you or your mother. Understand?
亚力汉卓大爷
Don Alejandro.
亚力汉卓大爷
Don Alejandro.
古列莫
Guillermo.
-邦嘉 -你好
-Blanca. -Hello.
看看可怜的小荷西
Look at little José. Poor thing.
他跟他妈一样丑
He’s as ugly as his mother.
看看瓦金 你长得好快
Look at Joaquin. You’re growing up so fast.
生意不错 很快就能还你钱
If business keeps up, we’ll be able to pay you back sooner than we thought.
我说过 这是送你的礼物
I told you, it was a gift. To celebrate your son’s birth.
先生 那把刀只要两块钱
Hey, se?or. That knife is only 2 dollars.
我给你五百元
Well, I’ll give you 500 for it.
以上帝为见证买♥♥下你的农庄
And for that, I’ll take the deed to your rancho, with the Lord’s gratitude.
我们说过 农庄不卖♥♥
We’ve already told you, we’ll never sell.
大男人应该把老婆管好
Family man like you might wanna keep his woman on a shorter leash.
他们都说不卖♥♥了
They said they are not selling, sir.
我们见过面吗
Have we met before, sir?
我没见过装了木假牙的人
I would remember a man with wooden teeth.
我也没见过装成白人的墨西哥佬
And I’d remember a Mex-breed dressed like a white man.
你老爸只会光说不练
You think your pappy’s gonna crow, little man? Or is he gonna cluck?
别去惹他
Leave him out of…
我是个君子 要教我儿子
Se?or, as a gentleman, I am obliged to teach my son to turn the o…
打不还手 对吧
You mean that cheek?
两位 没事吧
Is everything all right, boys?
没事 警官
Respects to you, officer.
看在你的份上
Respects, respects.
你最好听话 不然我会来硬的
Think about my offer, or I’ll be obliged to do the Lord’s work.
我只待十分钟就走人
Ten minutes, then I’m going.
很顺口 但后劲很强
Effervescent, yet tenacious.
神父不是不能喝酒吗
I thought you were forbidden to drink. What the… ?
我必须体会犯罪的感觉
I need at least one vice to keep in touch with sinners.
这间酒庄到底是谁的
Whatever. Who owns this vineyard anyway?
一位刚从法国来的伯爵
A count recently in from France.
他从葛寡妇的手中买♥♥下来
I’m told he purchased it from Don Gallo’s widow.
法国来的伯爵
French count, you say?
他大概还在化妆吧
He’s probably still in his parlor putting on makeup.
或是搽香水
Or his perfume, perhaps.
他们不洗澡才发明香水
Rumor has it they invented it to avoid bathing.
你是
And you are…?
亚力汉卓狄拉维格
De la Vega. Alejandro de la Vega.
你就是狄大爷 幸会
You’re de la Vega.
我听过你的大名
What an honor. I’ve heard so much about you.
是吗 听谁说的
Really? From whom?
我很想继续聊 不过
You know, I’d love to continue this conversation…
我有事 恕我失陪
…but I’m wanted elsewhere. Please excuse me.
我见到一位绅士
I just met the most charming fellow.
他是谁
And who might that be?
各位先生女士 欢迎光临
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome.
我不晓得为什么叫品酒
I still don’t know why they call it a winetasting.
两杯黄汤下胜啥都品不到
After two glasses you can’t taste anything.