有只右胳膊总比没有好吧
better a right arm than nothing, I suppose.
说得太对了
Couldn’t agree more.
这可不好笑啊 麦克斯
No laughing matter, Max.
真是够呛
What a cock-up.
永远长着两只右胳膊
Spend eternity with two right arms?
要怎么划十字啊
I mean, how would you make the sign of the cross?
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
想象我用两只右手能演奏怎样的音乐
Imagine the music I could play with two right arms.
希望那上面有钢琴
Hope I can find a piano up there.
一起使劲
One, oh, together now.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you have done in my shoes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我大概会觉得自己很没用
I would probably have felt quite useless.
所有的故事都终会结束
Sooner or later all stories end,
再没什么可讲的了
and there’s nothing left to add.
不管怎样 谢了 老爹
Anyhow, thanks, pops.
康恩号♥
Conn,
只有一件事我不懂
there’s just one thing I don’t get.
是谁把碎唱片藏在钢琴里的
Who hid the broken record inside the piano?

You’re looking at him.
那你也不是那么没用了
So you weren’t so useless after all.
康恩号♥
Conn.
给你
Here.
拿上你的小号♥
Take your trumpet.
你会用得上的
Well, you’ll be needing it.
不用给钱了
Never mind the money.
一个好故事比一把旧小号♥珍贵多了
A good story’s worth more than an old trumpet.
谢了 老爹
Okay, Pops.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!