你抽吧 我不会
You smoke it. I don’t know how.
接下来的航行中
Jelly Roll Morton spend
杰利·罗尔·莫顿一直把自己锁在船舱里
the rest of that trip locked in his cabin.
船一到南安普顿
When we got to Southampton,
他就下了弗吉尼亚号♥回美国了
he got off the Virginian and went back to America.
我记得1900注视着他
I remember Nineteen Hundred watched him
走下荒废的码头
as he walked off down the deserted dock.
他只说了一句
And all he said was:
去他妈的爵士乐
Fuck jazz, too!
他就说了那一句话 “去他妈的爵士乐”
That’s just what he said : “Fuck jazz,too!”
真是个不可思议的故事
This is an incredible story. Incredible.
我错过了什么重要的事吗
Did I miss anything important?
可以这么说
You couldn say that.
该死
Damn!
别担心
Don’t worry,
我们的朋友回头会跟你讲的 对吧
our friend will fill you in later. Won’t you?
-没问题 -多谢
– You can count on it. – Thanks.
他很擅长编故事
He’s really good at telling tales.
这不是编的 先生
This is no tale, sir.
这里一个人也没有
There’s no-one here.
是因为我们人太多了 吓到他了
It’s because there are too many of us, we’ve scared him.
很遗憾 请你马上下船
I’m sorry. Now, you leave this ship
不然我就逮捕你
or I’ll have to have you arrested.
继续工作 快
Get back to work. Quickly!
再给我一次机会
Give me another chance.
你给我走开
Piss off, friend.
明天中午这艘船就将成为过去
Noon tomorrow this ship is history!
放下 不然我就开枪了
Stop or I’ll shoot!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
老爹 冷静 是我
Pops, easy, it’s me.
又是你吗
You again? Is it.
对 放下枪 好吗
Yes, lower that cannon, will you?
卖♥♥掉自己的乐器
Sell your instrument and
然后再偷回去 老把戏了
then steal it back, that’s an old trick!
我早该知道你是个贼
I should have known you’re a thief.
不是的 我在找这个
No, I was looking for this.
你要这个干什么
And what do you need that for?
人命攸关
It’s a matter of life and death.
我还得借台留声机
And I need a phonograph, too.
不仅是贼还是个骗子
A thief and a liar.
听着 老爹 我没多少时间了
Look! Pops, I don’t have a whole lot of time here.
但我有的是时间 鉴于我手里有把枪
Well, I do! Seeing as I have a gun.
现在想起来
And now that I think of it,
什么时候轮船上也能录唱片了
since when were records made on board steamships?
如果那首曲子真是你朋友演奏的
If that music really was played by your friend,
那么他肯定在什么时候下过船
it means that at some time in his life he got off that ship!
对吗
Correct?
不可能 老爹
Not a chance, Pops.
这张充满激♥情♥的唱片是他亲自演奏的
He cut this passionate recording personally.
我认为这是他最好的作品
I think it’s his best work!
但他并没下过船 一秒都没有
But he didn’t jump ship to do it, not even for a second.
您的前途无可限♥量♥ 1900先生
The sky’s the limit Mr. Nineteen Hundred.
如果这张唱片热卖♥♥的话 这我们有信心
If this record sells like hotcakes and we think it will,
您将会扬名立万 19先生
you’ll go far, Mr. Nineteen.
介意我喊你19吗
Do you mind if I call you Nineteen?
这会疼吧
This is going to hurt, isn’t it?
准备好了 先生们 数到三
Ready now, gentelmen. On the count.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
太好了 19
Oh, Nineteen!
真是天籁之音 这曲子叫什么
That is one amazing piece of music. What is it called?
人们会感动得泪流满面
It’s going to have people crying buckets.
得起一个合适的名字
It’s got to have the right title though,
朗朗上口的
something catchy like….
像是《随风摇曳》之类的
“Swinging in the Breeze” or…
很美 一如既往
Great, as usual.
《美妙的19》 就这个了
…”Sweet Nineteen,” That’s it…
你会大获成功的
You’re going to be big time.
你只需要迈出那一大步
And all you got to do is take that big step.
什么一大步
What big step?
下船
Getting off.
走下这破甲板 去追逐…
Getting off these lousy planks of wood and going after…
追逐属于你的名和利
going after your fame and fortune.
我不想多嘴 伙计们 但是
I don’t mean to butt in, fellas, but…
有了这个 你不必下船
with this, you can have anything
就能得到你想要的一切
you want and never have to set foot off this boat.
我们会发行数百万张唱片
We’ll print millions of copies,
这样全世界的人
so that people all over the
都能欣赏你美妙的演奏了 19
world can hear your wonderful music, Nineteen.
19先生
Mr. Nineteen?
我不会让我的音乐离开我
I won’t let my music go anywhere without me.
不 别碰
No! Don’t touch.
你在干什么 你不能这样
What are you doing? You can’t do that.
我们签了合同 你不能反悔
We have a contract. You can’t go back now.
我总是反悔
I always go back.
小姐
Miss,
我将不胜荣幸…
I’d be pleased if you…
小姐
Miss,
我将…
I’d be…
我将万分激动
I’d be thrilled…
如果你肯接受这…
if you’d accept this…
微薄之礼
small token…
帕多安小姐 你一个人在这儿做什么
Hey, Miss Padoan, what are you doing here all alone?
数浪花吗
Counting the waves?
船长说我们就要跨过北回归线了
The captain said we’d be passing the Tropic of Cancer soon.
太好了 好歹有点景色可看了
Great! At least we’ll have something to look at.
你注意到大海在变颜色吗 一天十次
You ever notice how the sea changes colors? Ten times a day.
不止呢
Even more.
我可以看一整天的海
I could look at the sea all day long.
农民是不看海的
You know farmers don’t ever look at the sea.
他们怕海 至少我听说是这样
It scares them, at least that’s what I heard.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
有一次 我父亲告诉我他听到了大海的声音
Once, my father told me he heard the ocean’s voice.
真的吗 大海说了什么
Really? What did it say?
我不能告诉你 这是秘密
I can’t tell you. It’s a secret.
秘密是不能说出去的
And secrets should be kept.
天 雨真下大了
Gosh, it’s really coming down now.
我们进去吧
Let’s get back inside.
我挽着你
Let me take your arm.
女士三等舱
请让一下
Excuse me.
请让一下
Excuse me.
请让一下
Excuse me.
小姐 请等等
Please, miss.
我有话跟你说
I have to talk to you.
你是去见你父亲 对吗
You’re meeting your father, aren’t you?
是的
Yes.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我觉得我见过他
I think I’ve met him.
在这艘船上
On this ship,
好几年前
quite a few years ago.
我不知道他是不是跟我坐的同一艘船
I don’t know if he took this same ship.
我肯定
I’m sure of it.
他有一支小风笛 对吗
He has a musette. Yes?
我们一起演奏过
I think we played together.
我不知道他是否还记得 但…
I don’t know if he’d remember, but…
请帮我带个好
say hello to him.
好 我会的
All right, I will.
但你是怎么知道我是谁的
But how did you know who I was?
好奇怪啊 不是吗
It’s very strange, no?
这是秘密
It’s a secret.
秘密是不能说出去的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!