War will come, sooner or later…
就像四季交替一样无可避免
… as inevitable as summer into autumn.
你们有些人 也许是猎人阔特曼 如果他还活着…
Now, some of you, perhaps Quatermain if he isn’t dead…
会问我为何要告诉你们这些
… will pause to ask why I’m letting you know all this.
为何游戏还没结束就揭露谜底?
What fool reveals his stratagem before the game is over?
游戏结束了 对你们而言…
It is over, for you…
这上面不止录制了我的声音
… because my voice isn’t the only sound being made.
在听我唠叨之际 第二层人类听不到的音波…
While I’ve rambled on, a secondary layer of inaudible sound…
…也在播放 但狗和动物可听到…
… higher than humans can hear, audible to dogs and lower animals…
且你们船上的水晶感应器会接收的声音
… has been heard by crystal sensors dotted about your vessel.
感应器连结炸♥弹♥
Sensors attached to bombs.
“炸♥弹♥”之旅
“Bomb” voyage.
快让开!
Out of the way!
我们得浮上水面!
We have to surface!
我们吃太多水!失去掌控!
We’re taking in water! Controls are not responding!
引擎室被淹没了!帮浦的阀门卡!
Primary engine room almost full! Aft bulkhead open. Pump valves jammed!
封死它! 里面还有人!
Seal it off! There are men in there!
为了保全大家 必须封死它!
For the greater good, we must seal it!
我们做得到的 亨利
We can do it, Henry.
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们携手合作就做的到!
You know we can do it, together!
封起来!封死它!
Seal it! Seal it up!
等等!
Wait!
别关!
Don’t close it!
你干嘛? 这是我们最后一线生机
What are you doing? It’s our last chance.
我奉命要把门封死!
But I’m ordered to close it!
那就封吧
Then close it.
把它封起来
Seal it up.
干的好 大野兽!
Bravo, Edward. Bravo!
别把野兽当英雄了 下回他也许帮不上忙
Let’s not make a saint out of a sinner. Next time, he may not be so helpful.
我们还跟着不死人吗?
Can we still follow Gray?
我们是变快了点 但跟他相比根本是龟速
Well, we were the faster, but now we’re the tortoise to his hare.
所以我们没戏唱了? 不 我们还活着
So we’re done? No, we’re alive.
要是M没料到 我们就有机会
If M has any ideas to the contrary, that gives us an edge.
有讯号♥传来
We’re getting a signal.
摩斯密♥码♥
Morse code.
说些什么? “各位亲爱的怪胎战友”
What’s it say? “Hello, my freaky darlings.”
隐形人?
Skinner?
跟不死人与M同船
“Hiding onboard little fish with Gray and M.
前往基地 东偏东北 跟我来
On way to base, east by northeast. Follow my lead.”
干的好…
Good work…
各位
…all of you.
船长?
Captain?
全速前进!
All ahead, full!
隐形人指引的方向若是正确…
If Skinner’s headings are correct…
我们会通过险峻的鞑靼海峡…
… we will pass through the treacherous Straits of Tartary…
进入黑龙江
… and enter the Amur River, which empties out…
直达蒙古的冰封湖泊 外人几乎不可能进去
… into the frozen lakes of Mongolia, virtually inaccessible to outsiders.
乡下地方
Peasant settlements.
毫无人烟
They’re all deserted.
为什么没人?
Why deserted?
毫无疑问 因为恐惧
Fear, no doubt.
M的避暑山庄
M’s summer retreat.
隐形人要我们在这跟他会合
This is where Skinner signaled he’d meet us.
我们就等吧
So we wait.
隐形人?
Skinner?
我们听到声音 没什么
We heard a noise. It was nothing.
只是只濒死的年迈老虎
Just an old tiger sensing his end.
也许他还不到该死的时候
Perhaps this was not his time to die after all.
我想这招想了整周 把持一下
I’ve been waiting all week to do that. Get a grip, man.
我不是才刚把了一把吗
Well, I thought I just did.
吸血女
Mina.
报告! 你也好啊
Report! Well, hello to you too.
拜托 我光着身子站雪地里
And need I remind you, I am naked in the snow.
凸出来的地方都没感觉了 尤其是最凸的小老弟
I can’t feel any of my extremities, and I mean any of them.
大家都还怀疑我…
With all the suspicion on the ship…
我知道你们不会信我
…I knew you wouldn’t believe I wasn’t the spy.
我想我最好是消失
I thought it was best to disappear.
我们面临什么情况?
So, what are we dealing with?
城寨很大
The fortress is vast.
熔铁炉炼制钢铁 制♥造♥M的武器
Furnaces produce iron for making M’s weapons of destruction.
武器在工厂组装 由一群他所养的…
They’re pieced together on the factory floor by a private army of ruthless men…
冷血的私人部队执行
… who share his vision.
但最糟的在后面
But the worst was to come.
在干船坞中 M的手下菁英 正在复♥制♥尼莫的心血
In the dry dock, M’s best minds pervert Nemo’s dream.
鹦鹉螺号♥? 是鹦鹉螺号♥们 有八艘
The Nautilus? – Nautili. There’s eight, for now.
被绑♥架♥的科学家呢? M以他们的家人为人♥质♥
What about the kidnapped scientists? M holds their families hostage.
不为他效力 妻儿就死路一条
The men work, or the women and children die.
混帐东西! 还不止这些
Monstrous! That isn’t the half of it.
科学家们被迫日以继夜复♥制♥我们的
The scientists are forced to work night and day to make new versions of us.
隐形间谍 野兽军团 吸血刺客
Invisible spies, an army of Hydes, vampiric assassins.
M今天要带样本去欧洲…
M leaves for Europe today with a sample of the chemicals…
卖♥♥给最想要的国家
… to sell to the most eager nation.
我不会让我的邪恶影响世界 你以为我们没有同感吗?
I’ll not let my evil infect the world. Do you think any of us feel differently?
排烟管遍布整栋建筑…
Chimney pipes laced to buildings…
炸掉熔铁炉可以瓦解一切
…and bombs in the furnaces would make quite a bang.
得有人把那地方轰掉才行 而我是最不易被人察觉的
But someone needs to blow that place to hell, and I am least likely to be seen.
隐形人 你真会扯谎
Skinner, I didn’t know that you were such a bare-faced liar.
竟能一直假装你不是英雄?
All that time pretending that you weren’t a hero?
闭嘴 不然我会展露本性的
Shut up, or I’ll come to my senses.
何况 再多几个我 我就不能卖♥♥加盟权了
And besides, any more like me, and I’ll lose the franchise.
不 这回不能开杀戒 真可惜
No, this cannot be a hunt to the death, more’s the pity.
要揭露M的秘密 我们就得活捉他
We must take M alive if his secrets are to be uncovered.
不死人可不一样
Not Gray.
他活的够久了
He’s lived long enough.
我来解决他 不用
Oh, I’ll handle him. No.
尼莫 你跟海德去释放人♥质♥
Nemo, you and Hyde will free the prisoners.
索耶和我去找M
Sawyer and I will deal with M.
游戏开始了
Then the game is on.
不介意吧?
Do you mind?
祝你好梦
Night-night.
你的划在你房♥里
Your painting’s in your room.
出♥卖♥♥♥奇兵小组 我们说好的 很高兴你守信
In return for the League, that was our deal, and I’m glad to see you honor it.
你现在要干嘛?
So, what now?
回伦敦 我冒够险了 想放浪形骸一番
London. I’ve had my fill of violence. Now I’m in the mood for vice.
你可以留下 与我共享美梦
You could stay, share my dream.
我看尽许多未来步入历史
I’ve lived long enough to see the future become history, professor.
帝国终会消失 没有例外
Empires crumble. There are no exceptions.
你以为你比我优秀
You think you’re better than me.
你忘了 我看过你的划像
You forget, I’ve seen your painting.
隐形人说柱子旁右转
Skinner said turn right at the column.
妙啊 哪一根?
Oh, great. Which one?
这边
This way.
你领导 我跟随
You lead, and I’ll follow.
科学家们
The scientists.
他们由尼莫负责
They’re for Nemo.
准备运送武器…
Prepare the armaments for shipment. Prepare the armaments for shipment.
他们要动身了
They’re moving out.
希望隐形人能完成任务
Let’s hope Skinner’s up to the task.
你 帮一下忙!
You, help him out!
放了他们!
Release them!
安静地!
Quietly!
把他们带回船上
Get them back to the ship.
有人侵入…!
Intruders! Intruders!
有人侵入!
Intruders!
教授 这是你的魔法箱!
James, here’s your box of tricks!
变身药 吸血鬼的血…
The brute’s potion, the vampire’s blood…
海盗的科学 还有配好的隐形剂
…the Indian’s science and mounted samples of invisible skin.
它们会席卷全欧
They’ll be all the rage in Europe.
鹦鹉螺号♥已准备好了
The Nautiloid is fueled and ready.
我们有麻烦了 麻烦?我称之为运动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!