God, I feared the worst.
不用担心 我们仍…
It’s all right. We still have…
建筑物像骨牌般倒下了! 我们太迟了!
The buildings are falling like dominoes! We’re too late!
炸♥弹♥一定不止一个
There must be more than one bomb.
尼莫!
Nemo!
炸♥弹♥在市中心 我们需要一栋关键建筑
The bombs are at the city’s center. We must take out one key building.
抢在坍塌前摧毁下一栋建筑! 中止连锁反应!
Get ahead and destroy the next building! Interrupt the chain!
只要有座标 我就能发射火箭弹摧毁它
With a beacon at the coordinates, I could launch a rocket and take out the domino.
荒谬!我们不可能来得及的
That’s ridiculous! We’d never get there in time.
不能出错 但绝对可行 你在说什么?
No room for error, but it could work. What are you talking about?
我是不死人 不是蹬羚 怎么可能跑得比这还快?
I’m an immortal, sir, not a gazelle. How can we outrun this?
来飙一下吧?
Care for a spin?
变身博士 快上车!
Come on, Jekyll, get in!
我需要座标 你能锁定这车吗?
I’ll need coordinates. Can you track this?
当然行 这就是你的目标
Of course. Then this is the target.
见信♥号♥♥就发射 没问题
Launch when you see the flare. Right.
博士 快 我们需要海德 不!
Jekyll, come on, we’ll need Hyde. No!
海德不能再利用我了
Hyde will never use me again.
那你还有什么屁用?
Then what good are you?
直走 再左转
Straight ahead, then turn left.
不 过运河口右转
No, no, take a right after the canal ports.
我们得左转才能抄到前面…
We must turn left to get ahead of the…
狙击手!
Snipers!
该死的隐形人 他一定先通知了他们
Damn Skinner, he must have told them we were coming.
多利安!
Dorian!
我无法瞄准! 那就负责开车!
Can’t get a clear shot! Then take the wheel!
索耶!
Sawyer!
坐下 你这个笨蛋 我不会开这玩意!
Sit down, you buffoon. I don’t know how to drive this bloody thing!
坐下!
Get down!
好了!
Got it!
省点子弹吧 这些人是我的!
Save your bullets. These men are mine!
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
你看到她的身手了? 眼睛盯着路!
Did you see what she just did? Keep your eyes on the fucking road!
是防护罩!
It’s a gauntlet!
吸血女在罩我们!
The vampire lady has us covered!
坍塌已抵达嘉年华会 没有时间了
The collapse has reached the carnival. Time’s running out.
将追踪器锁定车子的频道
Tune the tracer to the car’s frequency.
随时准备发射火箭弹 是
The rocket must be ready to launch. Aye, aye, captain.
快啊 索耶 快!
Come on, Sawyer, come on!
船长 我们得撤退! 不 我们留下克尽职责!
Captain, we must pull out! No, we stay and do our job!
记得发信♥号♥♥ 我走了!
Remember the flare. I’m off!
什么? 别忘了 你就是目标
What? Don’t forget, you’re the target.
我们会被压扁的! 船长说留下 就留下
We’ll be smashed apart! Nemo says we stay, we stay.
他抄到坍塌前面了!准备发射!
He’s overtaken the collapse! Be ready to launch!
发射!
Launch!
干的好 小子
Bravo, boy.
他办到了
He’s done it.
威尼斯没垮
Venice still stands.
你失败了
You’ve failed.
你自以为是所向无敌的英国佬
You see yourself as the brave John Bull.
但你很孱弱
But you’re weak.
你逃避儿子死去的记忆
You run from the memory of your son’s death.
你该把他训练的强一些的
You should have trained him a little better.
其实根本就是你害死他的
You may as well have put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger yourself.
没错 我了解你
Oh, yes, I know all about you.
我知道谁是你的眼线
I know all about your spy.
是吗?
Do you?
不死人?怎么了?
Mr. Gray? What happened?
出了点差错 其他人回来了?
Misadventure. Have the others returned?
你是第一个 希望不是最后一个
You’re the first, hopefully not the last.
那个混帐隐形人得负全责
That bastard, Skinner. A lot to answer for.
他?不对
Skinner? No.
是我
Me.
是你?
You?
你根本没搞清楚状况
You don’t know the half of it.
M就是魅影
The Fantom is M.
任务还没完成
And the hunt is still on.
什么意思? 魅影就是M…
What are you talking about? The Fantom is M…
招募我们的人 但怎么会
…the man who recruited us. Let me see that.
但怎么会? 我们会查出来的
But how? We’ll get our answers.
其他人呢? 不死人在行动中走散了
Where are the others? Dorian’s missing in action.
隐形人东窗事发后一定跑了
And Mr. Skinner must have fled when he realized we knew.
索耶呢?
And Sawyer?
他随时可以上场战斗
He’ll live to fight another day.
别担心 我已经喝饱了
Don’t worry, I’ve had my fill of throats for this evening.
船长!
Captain!
是不死人…
It was Gray…
不是隐形人
…not Skinner.
不死人骗了我们
Gray has tricked us all.
什么声音?
What is it?
叛徒的声音!
The sound of treachery!
那是什么?
What is that thing?
我的逃生艇
My exploration pod.
我们可以追踪它 我要夺回它!
We could track it. I intend to catch it!
那是我们
That is us.
那是鹦鹉子艇
That is the Nautiloid.
很快就能追上他们了
We will be upon them soon.
你没事吧?
You okay?
只是有点讶异
Just a little shaken.
尼莫?
Nemo?
不是我的
It’s nothing of mine.
船长 声音是从这传出来的
Captain, the noise came from this.
录音唱片?
A recording disk?
准备好了 教授?
Ready, professor?
录音
Recording.
各位 当你们听到这个…
Gentlemen, if you’re hearing this…
表示一切都按计划进行
… then every step leading up to it has gone as planned.
我也正朝我的目标迈进
And I have been true to the goals set to me.
没错 是我 不死人
Yes, it’s me, Dorian.
你们现在知道 我不忠于英国
As you know by now, I’m no loyal son of the Empire.
事实上 我忠于M…
My loyalty to Mr. M comes in no small part from his possession…
因为他握有我最珍视的东西…
… of something I hold very dear to my heart…
为取回它 我愿付出一切
… something I would do anything to regain.
你还好吧? 我耳朵痛 没什么
Are you all right? My ears hurt. It’s nothing.
目前为止 一切都被误导了
Everything so far has been misdirection.
桑德 肯尼亚的刺客…
Sanderson Reed, the assassins in kenya…
招募 任务 秘密会议 虚构的故事
… your recruitment and mission, the secret conference, a myth.
以及小组本身 没有什么小组 根本就没有
Even the League itself. There is no League. There never was.
那是我实践目标的手段
It was a ruse to get me closer to my goals.
他真喜欢自己的声音
He likes the sound of his own voice.
我要你们每一个人 就连老态龙钟的阔特曼也是
You see, I want you, each of you, even tired old Quatermain.
因为只有他能捉到海德博士
He’ll capture Hyde where all others have failed.
问题是为什么 为何要装神弄鬼?
The question is why. Why all this mask and mystery?
因为在即将来临的战争中 我要掌握最棒的武器:
Because in the war to come, I intend to wield the greatest weapon of all:
奇兵小组的力量
The power of the League itself.
快关掉它 拜托 关掉它
Turn it off, Henry. Please, turn it off.
为达目的 我在羊群里放了只狼…
To that end, I set my wolf among you sheep…
吼
Growl.
取得你们的信任 令你们迷途
… who’ll gain your trust, quietly lead you astray.
顺便撷取你们的长处
And all the while, I’ll collect you, the parts of you I need.
尼莫的科学
Nemo’s science.
镁磷酸
Magnesium phosphorus.
隐形人的皮夫样本
Skinner’s skin sample.
你抓伤我了
You scratched me.
变身博士的变身药
Jekyll’s potion.
吸血女的血
And Mina’s blood.
他偷取我们 而我们毫无防备
He’s stolen us, and we let him.
你们若拯救失败 威尼斯会爆发战争
If you fail to save Venice, then I get my war.
但若拯救成功…
And if you succeed…
不死人就得负责
… well, it’s a small price to pay for Gray to go about his task.
战争迟早总会爆发…