它的地基…
Its foundations…
还有水道
…and waterways.
所以他会从水路袭击
So he’ll attack the conference by sea.
别激动嘛 猎人
Easy, Allan, easy.
隐形人!我要你随时盛装打扮!
Skinner! I want you dressed at all times!
不然你就等着被我海扁吧!
Or it’s my boot up your ass!
晚餐准备好了 阔特曼
Dinner is served, Mr. Quatermain.
你若需要 我可以借你礼服
I can offer you a jacket, if you require.
谢谢 不用了
Oh, thank you, no.
不过感谢你的帮忙
But thank you for your contributions so far.
我先前太没礼貌了…
I may have been overly rude earlier…
竟然说你是海盗
…when I called you a pirate.
而我也许是抬举自己 竟然说我不是
And I may have been overly charitable when I said I wasn’t.
我现在试图…
But I try to live in the now…
摆脱昔日鬼魂的纠缠 你呢?
…where the ghosts of old wrongs do not abide. What of you?
我不信鬼 虽然我看过
I don’t believe in ghosts, although I’ve seen my share.
你的过去折磨着你
Your past haunts you.
虚荣 自尊…
Vanity, pride…
令我失去了挚爱的人
…mistakes that cost me someone dear.
所以你现在放任自己?
So now you throw yourself in harm’s way?
年迈的老虎 闻到死神的味道
Old tigers, sensing the end, they’re at their most fierce.
反而勇猛异常
And they go down fighting.
这里之前不是这样的 船长
They’re not how I left them, captain.
我只能这么说
That’s all I’m saying.
粉末?
Powder?
有人在搞破坏?
You think sabotage?
我们偏离航道不算太远
We ain’t that far off course.
你想干嘛?
Did you want something?
我在想你为何会答应加入
No, I was just wondering why you signed up for all this.
尼莫说你恨英国
Nemo told me you hate the British Empire.
国家召唤 我欣然赴会
They called, and I answered.
不全是那样吧?
Yeah, well that ain’t all of it, though, is it?
抱歉我太多嘴了
Sorry I asked.
几年前…
A few years ago…
英国找上我 女王和国家需要我
…the British approached me with a mission for queen and country.
对你而言这很平常
That sounds like the morning ride to work for you.
我毫不犹豫就答应
I signed on without hesitation.
还带了我儿子同行
I even took my son along.
我领军 他跟随
I led and my son followed.
他死在我怀中
He died in my arms.
之后 我远离英国…
After that, I washed my hands of England and the empire and…
还有猎人阔特曼的一切传奇
…the legend of Allan-bloody-Quatermain.
那么…
Now…
想学学怎么射击吗?
…would you like to learn how to shoot?
我已经会了 我看过 美式风格
I can already. I saw, it was very American.
你根本就是乱枪打鸟
Fire enough bullets and hope to hit the target.
我说的是远距离瞄准…
Sawyer, I’m talking about pipping the ace…
正中红心
…at 900 yards.
试试看
Try.
小心点
Easy, easy.
瞄准 那很简单
Aim. That’s easy.
观察标靶随风向移♥动♥
Allow for wind, target movement.
那也很简单 接着这部份可不简单
Yeah, that’s easy too. This is the part that’s not.
你得感受射击的时机
You have to feel the shot.
慢慢来
Take your time with it.
你有的是时间
You have all the time you need.
时间多的很
All the time in the world.
慢慢…
Take your…
太快了
Too soon.
但很接近了 距离也够远
But that was bloody close. And at 500 yards too.
再来一次
Again.
你有这么教过你儿子射击吗?
Did you teach your son to shoot like this?
阔特曼?
Quatermain?
那是黑女神
That’s Kali.
死亡女神
Goddess of death.
尼莫膜拜死亡 能信得过他吗?
Nemo worships death, can we trust him?
我所担心的不是他
He’s not the one I’m worried about.
蜜娜
Mina.
我在辨识尼莫找到的粉末
I’m identifying a powder that Nemo found.
镁磷酸
Magnesium phosphorus.
摄影家用它来制♥造♥闪光
Photographers use it to create a flash.
相机?
A camera, perhaps?
看来有人想拍下这艘船的秘密
It appears that someone wishes to capture this vessel’s secrets.
我很讶异你会加入
I was surprised you ultimately joined the League.
我想改正我性格上的缺陷
I mean to undo the flaws in my character.
我想面对我的心魔
I want to face my demons.
你对心魔了解多少?
And what do you know of demons?
记得我家墙上有个空白的地方吧?
Do you recall a space on the wall of my home?
有幅划不见了
A picture was missing.
虽然那是我的划像…
Although the picture is my portrait…
我怀疑你看到它还能认得出我
…I doubt you’d recognize the face upon it.
随着岁月流逝 划像逐渐变老…
Every year that passes, my portrait ages…
我却青春永驻
…instead of me.
你上回看到它是何时?
When did you last see it?
我不敢看它…
I dare not look upon it myself…
不然划上的魔法就会解除
…or the magic of the painting would be undone.
睡前酒?
Nightcap?
我不爱喝酒
I’m not much of a drinker.
那就喝一小杯吧
Just a small one then.
我真是笨手笨脚
How clumsy of me.
我们可不想血溅四处
We don’t want blood everywhere.
对吧? 对
Do we? No.
不流血
Not blood.
对 亨利 看就好 别动手
Yes, Henry. Look, but don’t touch.
那就是你
That’s your way.
闭嘴
Just shut up.
我不会再上当了 上当?
I won’t be tricked again. – Tricked?
你每回都是很清醒喝下药的
You’ve known what I was about each time you drank the formula.
骗子 我是好人!
Liar! I’m a good man, a good man!
说谎的是谁?你想喝药胜过想要她!
Well, who’s lying now? You want it!
你没法子让我闭嘴的!
Even more than you want her. You can’t shut me out forever!
快喝药! 不要!
Drink the elixir! No!
她根本就懒得看你一眼! 安静!
She barely even looks at you! Be quiet!
她看过我!
She looked at me!
管好你的恶魔 博士!
Contain your evil, doctor!
我的船上可不容野兽撒野
I’ll not have the brute free upon my ship.
要我采取非常手段吗?
Must I take drastic steps?
一切在我掌控之中 我很怀疑
I am in control. I very much doubt it.
你说的倒漂亮 但你辉煌的过去才令人怀疑
Your talk is all well and good, sir, but your own past is far from laudable.
放我出去
Let me out.
我早知道我才是主宰
If I didn’t know better, I’d swear I already had.
有瓶药不见了
One of the vials is missing.
老天
Oh, God.
很明白 有了达文西的蓝图 再加上足够的炸♥药♥…
So it’s clear. With da Vinci’s blueprints and enough explosives…
他可以把威尼斯的地基炸翻
…he could set a bomb that would blow Venice’s foundations to rubble.
他要炸沉整个水都 没错 好引发他的世界大战
He’s gonna sink the whole city. Yes, and spark off his world war.
恐怕我们的麻烦还不止这些
I’m afraid that’s not the sum of our problems.
隐形人 他偷了一瓶我的药
Skinner, he’s taken a vial of my formula.
你确定? 还会有谁?
Are you sure? Who else?
你见识过他鬼祟的行径了
You’ve seen the way the sneaky blackguard operates.
威尼斯
是嘉年华会
It’s the carnival.
老天 我们得找到炸♥弹♥才行
My God, we must locate that bomb.
没法再前进了
We can go no further, captain.
全部停止
All ahead, stop.
派潜水夫潜到城下
Deploy the divers beneath the city.
一定要找到炸♥弹♥ 是…长官
The explosives must be found. Aye, aye, sir.
这里这么大 它可能在任何地方
The city is vast. It could be anywhere.
那隐形人呢? 小心他偷袭
What about Skinner? I’d be alert for his treachery.
该死的嘉年华
Bloody carnival.
老天 我有很不好的预感