While you profit from your arms race?
我无法否认战争可能致富
I cannot deny that fortunes are made in war.
想想世界战争能榨出多少财富
Imagine the riches a world war will yield.
他说的没错 那是你的想法
He’s not wrong. Speak for yourself.
掏枪吧!
Draw your pistol!
我有自己的风格
I walk a different path.
快逃 教授!
Run, James!
等等
Hang on.
晚安
Night-night.
多利安!
Dorian!
你到底是什么怪物?
What are you?
这很难解释
I’m complicated.
该死
Damn.
我以为我很特别 你根本打不死嘛
I thought I was special. You’re invulnerable to harm.
我不喜欢自夸 蜜娜呢?
I don’t like to boast. What happened to Mina?
也许惹了一屁♥股♥麻烦
Oh, she’s probably hip-deep in some sort of trouble.
别这么杞人忧天 欧吉桑
Don’t be such an alarmist, Mr. Q.
也别老注意我的屁♥股♥
And my hips are none of your business.
开枪!
Shoot!
开枪啊!
Go on!
如我所料 他们会保护你
I guessed as much, that they would do anything to protect you.
你真是大错特错
See, now that’s your biggest mistake.
竟以为我需要他们保护
Thinking that I need them to protect me.
厉害
Extraordinary.
他们都说欧洲女人与众不同
Boy, they told me European women had funny ways.
你没清干净
You missed a spot.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你是?
And you are?
特别探员索耶 隶属于美国秘密情报局
Special Agent Sawyer of the American Secret Service.
美国也关心此事?
Then America is aware of the situation?
若欧洲爆发战争 过多久会跨过大西洋呢?
If war starts in Europe, how long will it take until it crosses the Atlantic?
我跟踪你们来的 我打昏一个枪手 取代了他
I followed you. I knocked out a straggler, and I took his place.
真高贵的行为 但没人邀你参加这场私人聚会
Very noble. But this is a private party, and you’re not invited.
其实 多利安拒绝了我们…
Actually, Dorian has declined…
所以我们还欠一个人
…so we are one shy of a full deck.
刚好相反 这场打斗激起了我的兴趣
On the contrary, the battle was just the spur I needed.
再加上重逢的喜悦
That and the thrill of a friendship renewed.
所以就不需要你了
So you’re not needed.
温彻斯特制的 没错
Winchester. That’s right.
我把它改成美国式的 枪法也很有美国风
It’s modified, American style. American-style shooting too.
打得中最重要
Well, whatever it takes.
你若喜欢 我带了2枝来
You like it, I brought two.
算你一份
You’re in.
下一站去哪? 巴黎
So, what’s the next port of call? Paris.
还有一位成员要招募
Just one last member to recruit.
用捕捉这个字比较恰当 准备打猎了
Capture is more the word, and it will be quite a hunt.
你把他说的像只野兽
You make him sound like some kind of animal.
说到这点 你刚刚的行为呢?
Oh, speaking thus, Mrs. Harker, your conduct a moment ago?
没错 我们都很好奇
Indeed. We are all aquiver with curiosity.
好吧…
Well…
先夫是强纳森哈克
My husband was Jonathan Harker.
我们跟随凡赫辛教授力战凶猛恶魔
With a professor named Van Helsing, we fought a dangerous evil.
它有个名字 塔古拉伯爵 特兰夕法尼亚人
It had a name, Dracula. He was Transylvanian.
是欧洲人?
European?
是报纸报导过的激进份子?
One of those radicals the newspapers love to report on?
我不知道 隐形人
I don’t know, Mr. Skinner.
吸人血的吸血鬼算不算激进?
Is the vampiric sucking of people’s blood radical behavior?
我们的交通工具来了
Our transportation is forthcoming.
坐船?
A boat?
算吧 它靠水行进
It travels on water, if that’s what you mean.
也在水下航行
And beneath it.
鹦鹉螺号♥ 海中之王
Behold Nautilus, the Sword of the Ocean.
下一站 巴黎
Next stop, Paris.
巴黎
我不懂我们要只大猴子有啥用
I don’t see what we need a big monkey for.
这只大猴子搞得英国天翻地覆
Well, this big monkey has terrorized the Rue Morgue for months.
想想他能带给敌人多少灾难
Imagine the mayhem he’ll give the enemy.
你没打中! 我不想打中他
You missed! I’m not trying to hit him.
向左转 海德先生
Turn left, Mr. Hyde.
小子 逼他左转
Make him turn left, boy.
枪法不准就别乱浪费子弹
If you can’t do it with one bullet, don’t do it at all.
他折返了 很好 来吧
He’s doubled back. Precisely. Come on.
小心!
Look out!
真淘气
That was naughty.
谢了 照子放亮点
Thanks. Eyes open, boy.
我可没办法一直保护你
I can’t protect you all the time.
他害怕了
He’s afraid.
我什么都没闻到啊
I can’t smell anything.
太好了
Perfect.
欢迎加入 海德先生
Welcome aboard, Mr. Hyde.
“这场猎捕女人不宜 你这么猛的女人也一样”
“This hunt’s too dangerous for a woman, even one such as you. Leave it to me.”
老天爷
Good God.
你好 不死人
Hello, Dorian.
大猎人逮到猎物了
The great white hunter’s bagged his prize.
或是猎物逮到了他
Or the prize bagged him.
退后点 爱惜自己的生命
Stay back, if you value your life.
你抓伤我了 总比被他抓到好吧
You scratched me. Better me than him.
真够猛的
Well, this is nice.
海德先生
Mr. Hyde.
你在英国犯下滔天大罪
You’ve done terrible things in England.
因此你逃离祖国
So terrible that you fled the country.
很遗憾的是女王陛下…
Now, I’m ashamed to say that Her Majesty’s government…
决定给予你特赦待遇…
…is willing to offer you amnesty…
只要你报效国家
…in return for your services.
你想回家吗?
Do you want to go home?
家?
Home?
俗语说”家是每个人的避风港”
“Home’s where the heart is,” that’s what they say.
我好想念伦敦
And I have been missing London so.
思乡之情无以言喻
Its sorrow is as sweet to me as a rare wine.
我加入你们
I am yours.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
谁说我害怕的? 你是害怕!
Who says I’m afraid? You do!
你充满恐惧的臭味!
You stink of fear!
这招挺炫的
Quite the parlor trick.
等着看下一招吧
You wait till you see my next one.
变身博士…
Dr. Jekyll…
等候指示
…at your service.
好了…
So…
团员到齐
…the League is set.
会议日期也定好了
So is the date for the conference.
3天后 3天?
We have three days. Three days?
这艘怪船行吗?
Can this canoe do that?
你低估鹦鹉螺了
You underestimate the Nautilus, sir.
你太小看她了
You underestimate her greatly.
她不是你碰得起的
She’s out of your league.
蜜娜?
Mina?
别想的太美 多利安
Don’t flatter yourself, Dorian.
勇夫必获重赏
Fortune rewards the bold.
旅程中若有需要帮忙之处 请让我知道
If you require help during the voyage, Mrs. Harker, just let me know.
你认为可以帮我什么忙
I’m curious how you think you’ll assist me, Agent Sawyer.
搬动重物
Heavy lifting.
小意思
Light banter.
我是很有用的 你很贴心
I’m a useful kind of guy. You’re sweet.
也很年轻
And you’re young.
都不是我喜欢的特色
Neither are traits that I hold in high regard.
太阳能板已经充电完毕 我们马上就要下潜了
The solar panels are fully charged. We’ll be diving in a moment.
阔特曼
Mr. Quatermain.
变身博士 隐形人
Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Skinner.
船长 尼莫船长
Captain. Nemo.
魅影从英国央行偷走的蓝图 这些是副本
The plans the Fantom stole from the Bank of England. These are copies.
达文西的威尼斯蓝图
Da Vinci’s blueprints of Venice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!