我得说我很荣幸 能会见如此出名的新成员…
I must say, the delight is mine, meeting so notable a recruit…
加入天降奇兵小组
…to this newest generation of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
什么组?
League of what?
当世界面临危机时…
There have been times when a danger upon the world…
就需要能人异士效力
…required the services of singular individuals.
真怪
How very curious.
这博物馆里有的是怪东西
This museum is full of the curious.
阔特曼 这是尼莫船长
Allan Quatermain, Captain Nemo.
我知道阔特曼
I know of Mr. Quatermain.
我也知道你 船长
And I know of you, captain.
谣传你是海盗
Rumor has it that you’re a pirate.
我喜欢比较正常的头衔
I’d prefer a less provocative title.
我想也是 各位别再客套了
I’m sure you would. Gentlemen, please.
国与国之间互相指控
Nations are striking at nations.
运用极先进的武器进行攻击
Every attack marked by the use of highly advanced weaponry.
这些攻击都是同一人所指使…
These attacks are all the work of one man…
他自称为魅影 他不会住歌♥剧院吧 他的动机何在?
…who calls himself the Fantom. Very operatic. What’s in it for him?
利益
Profit.
这些机器都是他所囚禁的科学家的发明
Those machines are his creations, the work of scientists he holds imprisoned.
他的攻击让各国争相竞购那些武器
His attacks have nations clamoring for the weapons that assail them.
军备竞赛 死伤将达数百万人
Then it’s a race for arms. And millions will perish.
避免战争仅剩最后一丝契机
There’s one last chance to avert war.
欧洲领袖将在威尼斯秘密会商
The leaders of Europe are to meet secretly in Venice.
而你认为这个魅影会破坏那场会议?
And you believe that this Fantom will attack that conference?
只要他找出地点
If he can find it.
得有人阻止他 你们总共有6个人
We need a team to stop him in Venice. This team consists of six members.
你有4天时间 4天要赶到威尼斯?
You’ll have four days. Four days to get to Venice?
不可能 包在我身上
It’s impossible. Let me worry about that.
还真是能人异士
Well now, extraordinary gentlemen indeed.
有一位成员迟到了
One of them is late.
哈克 化学家 化学家?
Harker, the chemist. Oh, chemist, eh?
我们要轰掉什么东西吗?
Do we get to blow something up then?
我的眼力退化的还真严重
My eyesight must be worse than I thought.
你的眼力没问题
No, your eyesight’s fine.
别耍花样 M
No games, M.
从前 有位天才误入歧途的科学家…
Some time ago, a talented, albeit misguided, man of science…
发现了隐形的方法
…discovered the means to become invisible.
我想起来了 他不是死了吗? 他是死了 但配方还在
Yes, I recall the tale, but didn’t he die? Well, he did, but his process didn’t.
我偷了它而现在我站在这
You see, I stole it, and here I stand for all to see.
这是在玩猜谜吗? 相信我吧
Is this some parlor game? Believe it.
放轻松 猎人
Easy now, Allan.
我的屁♥股♥有点凉
I’m feeling a bit of a draft in my nether regions.
我得说 这样满清爽的
And I must say, it’s quite refreshing.
容我自我介绍 隐形人罗尼 小偷之王
Allow me to introduce myself. Rodney Skinner, gentleman thief.
我以为隐形能让我拓展事业
Now, I thought invisibility would be a boon to my work.
你看得出来 刚刚我没化妆
Well, you can imagine, it was my undoing.
一旦隐形就很难恢复正常
Once you’re invisible, it’s bloody hard to turn back.
我们好不容易逮到了他
We finally caught him.
他们会给我解药 只要我听话
And they’ll provide an antidote. Well, that’s if I’m a good boy.
你听话吗?
And are you a good boy?
我想你会发现的 对吧?
I guess you’ll find out, won’t you?
我迟到了吗?
Am I late?
女人的天性 哈克太太
A woman’s prerogative, Mrs. Harker.
哈克太太是来帮先生请病假的吧
Please tell me this is Harker’s wife with a sick note.
说生病是客套 我先生早已过世多年
Sick would be a mild understatement. My husband’s been dead for years.
各位 威蜜娜哈克女士
Gentlemen, Mrs. Wilhelmina Harker.
她与之前一位不情愿的组员互相熟识…
Mina’s prior acquaintance with a reluctant League member…
可能会有用 我等着开眼界呢
…may prove useful. I’m waiting to be impressed.
世界安全危在旦夕 还差两位组员
The fate of the world is at stake. There are two more members to recruit.
各位 时间所剩不多 要走了?
The clock hands turn, gentlemen. Kicking us out already?
不是才刚款待我们吗
A moment ago, it was sherry and giggles.
那是什么玩意? 我称它为自动车
What in God’s name is that? I call it an automobile.
是啊 它到底是什么?
Yeah, but what is it?
未来 各位
The future, gentlemen.
未来
The future.
这是我的大副 请叫我乙石犸
This is my first mate. Call me Ishmael. Please.
说说看 M怎么找到你的?
So how did M get you?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你真爱生气 欧吉桑
You’re a little testy, Mr. Q.
哈克太太 我怀疑你能像我一样面对危险
Mrs. Harker, I doubt if you measure danger the way I do.
我想你满会看相的
And I imagine you with quite the library, Mr. Quatermain.
这么会以貌取人
All those books you must have read merely by looking at their covers.
我跟女人一起冒过险 她们只会让人…
I’ve had women along on past exploits and found them to be, at best…
分心 我让你分心了?
…a distraction. Do I distract you?
亲爱的 我埋葬了2位妻子和许多情人…
My dear girl, I’ve buried two wives and many lovers…
我没兴趣再玩了
…and I’m in no mood for more of either.
你可以把她们让给我… 闭嘴
You can send them my way… Skinner, shut up.
东伦敦码头
要不要等您? 不用 去把我的宝贝带来
Shall I wait, captain? No, bring my lady to me.
这里真豪华
This is a charming spot.
杰克开膛手住这吗?
Does Jack the Ripper live here?
晚安 不死人多利安?
Good evening. Mr. Dorian Gray?
在下正是 M吩咐我们来找你
I am indeed. We came by way of M.
神秘的M
M for mystery.
我跟他说过 也对你们说我没兴趣
Well, I’ve told him and I’m telling you, I’m not interested.
多利安
Dorian.
蜜娜?
Mina?
真炫的装璜
Charming decor.
有一幅划不见了
You’re missing a picture, Mr. Gray.
你真是观察入微啊 不是吗?
And you don’t miss a thing, do you?
不尽然
Oh, sometimes.
有人要喝威士忌吗?
Scotch, anyone?
自己来吧
Please, help yourself.
别把妆弄掉了
Don’t let it ruin your makeup.
这真令我讶异 你对隐形人似乎见怪不怪
I’m impressed, Mr. Gray. You take Skinner’s uniqueness in your stride.
我这辈子见过太多怪事了
Yes, well, I’ve seen too much in my life to shock easily.
但我很讶异再见到你
Although, I must say I was surprised to see you again.
自从上次甜蜜又心伤的离别后
Well, our last parting was such sweet sorrow.
所以你是个诱饵
So you’re nothing more than an enticement.
然而 你的出现激起了我的兴趣
Nevertheless, your presence intrigues me.
传闻你是不死之身 猎人阔特曼
They say you’re indestructible, Quatermain.
有位巫师庇佑过我
Well, a witch doctor did bless me once.
我拯救了他的村庄
I had saved his village.
他说非洲不会让我死
He said Africa would never allow me to die.
但你现在不在非洲了
But you’re not in Africa now.
没错
No.
我对多利安的档案感到好奇
I confess a curiosity as to what the files say about Mr. Gray.
我们都各有所长
We, all of us, have traits useful in this endeavor.
猎人 科学家 连隐形人也有秘密
A hunter, scientist, even Skinner has stealth.
干杯 你有何专长?
Cheers. What have you?
我经验丰富
I have experience.
多利安和我以前见过面 多年前 在伊顿公校
Gray and I have met before, many years ago at Eton College.
想也知道 是去演讲
A lecture, no doubt.
你是国家英雄 多利安则是乖巧的学生
You, the nation’s hero, Dorian, the eager listening boy.
刚好相反
Quite the reverse.
是多利安造访学校…
It was Gray visiting Eton…
我才是那个乖学生
…and I was the boy.
怎么了?
What is it?
多利安? 不是我的人
Gray? They are not mine.
是我的人
They’re mine.
初次见面该自我介绍
First meetings usually warrant introductions.
当然 我就是魅影
Of course. I am the Fantom.
你们是奇兵小组
You are the League of so-called Extraordinary Gentlemen.
介绍完毕
Introductions made.
我脸上是有疤 猎人阔特曼 但我可没瞎
Oh, and I’m scarred, Mr. Quatermain, not blind.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你们的任务是要阻止我 当然 我可不准
Your mission is to stop me. That, of course, I cannot permit.
所以我提出一次特别邀请
So I give to you all a special one-time invitation.
加入我吧
Join me.
然后发动战争摧毁世界?
You think we’ll help start a war that will consume the planet?
还让你海捞一票?