– She’s so young, it can’t. – It will.
你看,米西和我需要彼此。我不知道是怎么回事,但她爱我的方式是她永远不会爱其他男人
You see, Missy and I need each other. I don’t know how it happened, but she loves me in a way she’ll never love any other man.
你不知道你在说什么。
You don’t know what you’re saying.
但我确实是这样想的。我想要Missy。她属于我。
But I do. I want Missy. And she belongs to me.
我爱她胜过爱我自己的生命。
I love her more than I love my own life.
你不知道为什么吗?
Don’t you know why?
布伦,你必须。
Bren, you must.
她是你的女儿。
She’s your daughter.
这是真的。
It’s true.
你知道这是真的。
You know it’s true.
你想对我做什么,贝儿?
What’re you trying to do to me, Belle?
你以为我不了解自己的女儿吗?
Do you think I wouldn’t know my own daughter?
就算我从没见过她,我也认得我女儿。
Even if I never saw her before, I’d know my daughter.
我看着她的那一刻,就能感觉到。
The minute I looked at her, I’d feel it.
你就是在说谎。
You’re lying.
这是多么龌龊的事啊。
What a dirty thing to do.
你就是在说谎。你就是在说谎。你就是在说谎。
You’re lying. You’re lying. You’re lying.
先生奥马利。先生奥马利。
Senor O’Malley. Senor O’Malley.
Missy。
Missy.
奥马利?
O’Malley?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
哦,没什么。
Oh, nothing.
我只是在想你变成了一个多么漂亮的女孩。
I was just thinking what a beautiful girl you’ve turned out to be.
美丽的,漂亮的女孩。
Beautiful, beautiful girl.
-米西,我们出去走走。——太棒了。
– Missy, let’s take a walk. – Wonderful.
我的东西都打包好了。
Got my things all packed.
好。
Good.
你要和斯特里布林先生决斗吗?
Are you going to have to fight Mr. Stribling?
我们决定明天走,但我们今天就走。
We decided on tomorrow, but we leave today.
你知道吗,我觉得我好像一辈子都在找你。
You know, I feel as if I’ve been looking for you all my life.
不知道你是谁,甚至不知道你长什么样。
Without knowing who you were or even what you looked like.
然后我找到了你。
Then I found you.
现在,我将永远拥有你。
And now, I’ll have you forever.
永远?
Forever?
嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
你知道吗,米西?
You know something, Missy?
我都能当你父亲了。
I’m old enough to be your father.
这有什么区别?
What difference does that make?
意思是有一天,你会孤单一人。
Well, it means that some day, you’ll be alone.
我不会再和你在一起了,所以你得找别人去爱。
I won’t be with you anymore, and so you’ll have to find someone else to love.
这是很愚蠢的。除了你,我不会爱任何人。我不能。
That’s silly. I couldn’t love anybody else but you. I couldn’t.
我们有问题,米茜。
There’s something wrong with us, Missy.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
因为如果你真爱过,你就得继续爱下去。
Because if you ever really love, you have to go on loving.
就像山泉一样。如果它停止流动,就没有泉水了
It’s like a mountain spring. If it stops flowing, there’s no more spring.
如果你不再爱我,只是因为我发生了什么事,就再也不会有 Missy 了
And if you stop loving, just because something happens to me, there’s no more Missy.
你是说,你想让我去找别人?
You mean, you’d want me to find somebody else?
如果你真的爱我,你就得找别人。
If you really loved me, you’d have to find someone else.
那天你找到了他,把你曾经给我的爱都给他…哦,Missy
And the day you found him, and gave him all the love you once gave me… Oh, Missy, Missy.
在那一天,天上所有的天使都会欢呼。
On that day, all the angels in heaven will shout for joy.
星星会低低地弯下腰,敲响你结婚的钟声。
And the stars will bend low to chime your wedding bells.
我会听到的。
And I’ll hear them.
我会微笑。
And I’ll smile.
然后我就心满意足地去睡觉。
And then I’ll go to sleep again, content.
Missy?
你们都说完了吗?
Are you all through?
我不确定。
I’m not sure.
因为我没在听。
Because I’m not listening.
我已经是个讨厌的人了
Already I’m a bore.
不。
No.
是时候去拿我们的马了。
It’s time to get our horses.
我去酒店拿你的鞍囊。
I’ll pick up your saddlebags at the hotel.
你就在这里等我。
You wait for me right here.
你会回到我身边的,对吗?
You’ll come right back to me, won’t you?
太阳下山的时候,就在山崖下面,我就会回到你身边。
When that sun goes down over there, just below the rim of the hills, I’ll come right back to you.
O ‘ malley !
O’Malley!
它甚至都没有上膛。
It wasn’t even loaded.
他让我把这个给你,以防万一。
He told me to give you this, in case anything happened.
报春花。
Primroses.
你说过你会给我的
You said you’d give them to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!