不要害怕。你不需要那个枪杆子了。来吧。
Don’t be afraid. You won’t need that shooting iron. Come on.
你可以活五辈子,再也见不到的东西。
Something out there you could live five lifetimes and never see again.
看。
Look.
圣艾尔摩之火。
Saint Elmo’s fire.
除了在船上没见过。
Never seen it except on ships.
我在任何地方都没见过。它是什么?
I’ve never seen it anywhere. What is it?
嗯,一颗星星坠落了,粉碎了,把它的光芒洒得到处都是。
Well, a star fell and smashed and scattered its glow all over the place.
在那里,你看到了吗?你笑了。
There, you see? You laughed.
你又习惯我了。
You’re getting used to me again.
我真的觉得你一点都没变。
I was really thinking that you haven’t changed a bit.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean that?
你的野性还在舌尖上。
Oh, you’ve still got that wildness on the tip of your tongue.
你也在我心里。
I’ve still got you in my heart, too.
贝儿,我知道这趟旅行对你来说不太顺利,但是,从现在开始我们会一帆风顺的。
Look, Belle, I know this hasn’t been a good trip for you, but, well, we’re going to have smooth sailing from here on out.
你可不想一帆风顺,布伦。
You really don’t want smooth sailing, Bren.
无论你走到哪里,你都带着自己的风暴。
You carry your own storm wherever you go.
只有当我独自旅行的时候。
Only when I travel alone.
Belle。
Belle.
看着我。我想告诉你我有多爱你。
Look at me. I’m trying to tell you how much I love you.
不,布伦。
No, Bren.
你爱上了一个16岁的女孩。
You loved a 16-year-old girl.
在另一个国家。几乎是在另一个世界。
In another country. In another world almost.
你还以为我是那个女孩。
And you still think I’m that girl.
你是
You are.
我不是。
I’m not.
你记得的那个女孩很久很久以前就死了。
The girl you remember died a long, long time ago.
但我一看到你,她就又活过来了。
But the minute I look at you, she comes alive again.
你看不出来吗,贝儿?
Can’t you see that, Belle?
你不知道我为你做了什么吗?
Don’t you know what I’ve done for you?
只有爱才能做的事?
Something only love could do?
我让时间停止抚摸你
I stopped time from touching you.
我见到你的第一天就把你困在了心里,我永远不会让你改变。
I trapped you in my heart the very first day I saw you, and I’ve never let you change.
贝儿,一百年后,我的眼睛仍然会看到一个穿着黄色裙子的漂亮小女孩。
Oh, Belle, 100 years from now, my eyes could look at you and still see a pretty little girl in a yellow dress.
你都说了。
You’ve said it all.
你不明白吗,布伦?
Don’t you see, Bren?
我不想被人爱得好像我是一个害怕的,颤抖的,无辜的小女孩。
I don’t want to be loved as if I were a frightened, shivering, innocent little girl.
我必须因为我是谁而被爱。
I have to be loved for what I am.
我是一个…有心灵,有思想,有肉体的女人。
I’m a woman…with the heart and the mind and the flesh of a woman.
我不年轻,也不天真
I’m not young and I’m not innocent.
对我来说,爱远不止于此。
There’s so much more to me to be loved than just that.
但你没有看到。
But you don’t see it.
因为你不想。
Because you don’t want to.
你今天起得真早。
You’re up awful early this morning.
是的,我是。
Why, yes, I am.
你认为这样明智吗?手无寸铁在这里走来走去?
Do you think that’s wise? Walking around here unarmed?
只是想在阳光下看看这个小教堂。
Just wanted to see this little church in the daylight.
是的。
Yeah.
这里一定有很多希望,很多祈祷。
Lots of hopes, lots of prayers must’ve started here.
或者结束
Or ended.
婴儿受洗礼
Babies being christened.
妇女埋葬死者
Women burying their dead.
有时候男人也会这样
Sometimes men, too.
男人?
Men?
我的妻子和两个女儿在奥色治的一次战争中丧生。
I lost my wife and two daughters in an Osage war party.
哦。
Oh.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
恐怕我只是为自己着想。
I’m afraid I was only thinking of myself.
在我看来,女人总是能活下去。
To me, it’s always seemed like the women who keep on living.
人要么杀人,要么被杀。
Men kill or get killed.
女人把他们埋了。我们是职业幸存者。
And women bury them. We’re professional survivors.
Belle,昨晚……
Belle, last night…
我忍♥不住看到你和奥马利在一起聊天。
I couldn’t help seeing you and O’Malley talking together.
我觉得你们以前见过面。
And I had the feeling that you two have met before sometime.
我是说,早在我们开始赶牛之前。有吗?
I mean, way before we began this cattle drive. Have you?
我认为你无权问我这个问题,斯特里布林先生。
I don’t think you have the right to ask me that question, Mr. Stribling.
但我给了自己这个权利,因为我要娶你。
But I give myself that right, because I mean to marry you.
这给了我一切权利。
That gives me every right in the world.
我对这桩婚姻还有什么要说的吗?
Will I have anything to say about this marriage?
除非我问你。
Not until I ask you.
在我和他说清楚之前,我不能问。
And I can’t ask until I square things off with him.
那你就有很多话要说了。
Then you’ll have a lot to say about it.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
没必要生气。
No reason to be offended.
但你还是忘了你见过他吧,因为我就是你要嫁的人。
But you might just as well forget you ever saw him, because I’m the man you’re going to marry.
我是认真的,贝儿。
I mean what I say, Belle.
O ‘ malley !
O’Malley!
拦住牛群!
Hold up the herd!
你以为你在干什么?
What did you think you were doing?
我是在保护我的五分之一。
I was protecting my fifth of the herd.
你到后面去,准备好装备抵挡攻击。
You get on back there and get the outfit ready to stand off an attack.
我不是来和雅基人打仗的。
I didn’t sign up to fight Yaquis.
我也不想跟他们打。
Well, I ain’t about to fight them, either.
把马车和小马赶过来,我们用牛群把他们围住
Get the wagon and the remuda over here and we’ll surround them with the herd.
准备好
Get ready.
等等
Hold it.
他们抓了Stribling。
They’ve got Stribling.
他们只想要一点新鲜牛肉。
All they wanted was a little fresh beef.
你差点害死他。
You could’ve got him killed.
还没有。
Not yet.
你要给多少牛群?
How many herd did you have to give?
牛群的五分之一!
One-fifth of the herd!
奥马利的五分之一
O’Malley’s fifth.
反正我也不怎么喜欢牛。
Never did like cows much anyhow.
流沙!
Quicksand!
小心你骑的地方!
Watch where you ride!
扔给我一根绳子。
Throw me a rope.
拿根绳子来
Let’s have a rope.
你有办法撕毁搜查令吗?
Think you might find a way to tear up that warrant?
不可能
Not a chance.
把你的手举过头顶。
Hold your hands over your head.
那个大块头被困在流沙里了。
The big guy is stuck in the quicksand.
别误会,斯特里布林。
Don’t get the wrong idea, Stribling.
如果贝儿不需要你把这些牛送过去,你现在就该和你的马在一起了。
If Belle didn’t need you to get these cattle through, you’d be on the bottom now, alongside your horse.
我也是这么想的。
That’s the way I figured.
我杀了弗兰克·霍布斯。
I killed Frank Hobbs.
她来了。我们成功了
Well, there she is. We made it.
确实很美
Sure is beautiful.
我有很多牧童帮我们过河。
I got plenty of vaqueros to help us make the crossing.
疯马在另一边,就在山脊那边。
Crazy Horse is on the other side, just beyond that ridge.
我们什么时候过去?
When do we cross over?
早上第一件事。
First thing in the morning.
你是说我们又要扎营了?
You mean we’re going to have to make camp again?
当城镇在眼前?
When there’s a town in plain sight?
现在试已经太晚了,梅丽莎。
Well, it’s too late to try today, Melissa.
好了,我们把牛赶到河边去。
All right, let’s get these cattle moving towards the river.
你知道,米茜,你和你妈妈现在可以过河了,在城里过一个舒服的夜晚。-我很乐意。
You know, Missy, you and your mother could make the crossing now, – and spend a comfortable night in town. – I’d like that.
我们已经走了这么远了,梅丽莎我们还不如再多待一晚。
We’ve come this far, Melissa. We might as well spend one more night.
我真想好好洗个澡。
Well, I sure would like a nice bath.
这是我们在墨西哥的最后一晚了。
You know, this is our last night in Mexico.
让我们好好庆祝一下。让我们狂欢一下。
Let’s celebrate. Let’s have a fiesta.
——狂欢?我们能盛装打扮一下吗?——为什么不呢?
– A fiesta? Can we get all dressed up? – Why not?
奥马利?奥马利?
O’Malley? O’Malley?
什么事?
Yes?
我们今晚要狂欢一场。你愿意和我跳舞吗?
We’re going to have a fiesta tonight. Will you dance with me?
当然会。与你彻夜共舞
Sure will. Dance with you all night long.
欧马利先生,如果你决定不跟我们一起越境,我很乐意把牛群卖♥♥了以后给你发工资。
Oh, Mr. O’Malley, if you decide not to cross the border with us, I’ll be glad to send your wages after I’ve sold the herd.
我会考虑的。
I’ll think about it.
我只是个骗子。
I’m only a sham.
我没有拖鞋。我不♥穿♥靴子。
I haven’t any slippers. I wouldn’t wear boots.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?