– I’m going to my room. – Wait.
玛莎
Masha.
玛莎 求你 我不能走
Masha, please. I can’t.
我需要你
I need you.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道
I know.
那是什么 我记不清了
What was it? I don’t remember.
-是你的…-别想了
– Was it your… – No, no, no.
睡吧
You rest now.
睡吧
You rest.
都准备好了吗
Is everything in order?
-下午好 列夫·尼古拉耶维奇 -哪里好
– Good afternoon, Lev Nikolayevich. – Is it?
记住 这封遗嘱将确保
Remember that this will ensure…
你的全部著作都属于人♥民♥
…that your complete works will live in the public domain.
这是个壮举
Monumentous.
俄♥国♥人♥民♥生而享有你的著作
Your works are the birthright of the Russian people.
现在他们将永远享有这个权利
And now they will possess them forever.
怎么了
Yes?
我需要一支笔
I need a pen.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
-我…-怎么了
– I… – What?
我没带笔
I don’t seem to have a pen.
你是个秘书 怎么可以不带笔
You’re a secretary. How can you not have a pen?
他也是个秘书 问他要
He’s a secretary too. Ask him.
瓦伦汀·费多洛维奇 你有笔吗
Valentin Fedorovich, do you have a pen?
我…
I…
是的
Yes.
我有笔
Yes, I have a pen.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我是个阴谋家
I’m a conspirator.
除此之外什么也不是
Nothing more.
列夫·尼古拉耶维奇
Lev Nikolayevich.
我可以问你一个私人问题吗
May I ask you a question that has nothing to do with the work?
当然可以
Of course, my dear.
你爱你的妻子吗
Do you love your wife?
我在追求索菲亚的时候
You see, when I was courting Sofya…
她是那么年轻 那么纯洁
…she was so young and so pure…
我觉得自己永远不可能拥有她
…it just seemed impossible that I could ever have her.
我不想跟她说我的感觉
I didn’t want to tell her how I felt, and yet…
但又很想让她知道
…I wanted to tell her nothing else.
于是我写下一串字母
So I wrote down a string of letters…
让她猜那是什么意思
…and asked her if she would decipher them.
一开始她完全看不懂
At first, she was completely confused
以为那是个游戏
and thought it was some sort of game.
我给了她一个提示
So I gave her a clue. One clue.
开头的两个字母指”你的青春”
“The first two y’s,” I said, “stand for ‘your youth”‘…
我只给了这么多提示
…and that was all I said.
然后
And then…
奇迹发生了
…the most miraculous thing happened.
她轻易地念出了那句话
She simply spoke the phrase:
“你的青春和你对幸福的渴望
“Your youth and your desire for happiness…
让我想起自己早已年迈
…cruelly remind me of my age…
我的幸福是多么遥不可期”
…and the impossibility of happiness for me.”
一整句话 我的话
The entire phrase, my phrase.
就像她会读心术一样
As if she’d read my mind.
那一刻 我们都知道我们会永远在一起
In that moment, we both knew we would always be together.
一开始的那几年 我们感到
And for the first few years, we were…
难以置信的
…incredibly…
几乎让人害怕的
…terrifyingly…
快乐
…happy.
现在却变成这样
And now this.
我要离开特尔亚辛基
I’m leaving Telyatinki.
-是吗 -对 我要去莫斯科
– Really? – Yes. I’m going to Moscow.
你让一个女人牵着鼻子走
She’s leading you around by the nose, my boy.
你说过这场运动的宗旨是爱
Look, you say that the movement is about love.
是的 他教给我们的爱
And it is. The love that he teaches us.
普渡世人的爱
The love that binds all mankind together.
我不知道世人是什么样的
I’ve never met mankind.
我只见过男人和女人
I’ve only ever met men or women.
男人和女人都是不完美的
Imperfect men, imperfect women.
的确 但列夫·尼古拉耶维奇还教我们
Yes. But Lev Nikolayevich also teaches us…
不能因爱而软弱 不能因爱而愚蠢
…that love cannot be weak-minded. It cannot be stupid.
走吧 我们会想你的
Go. We will miss you.
想起你的天真和多愁善感
Our naive sentimentalist.
别挡路
Keep clear.
把它给我
Give it to me.
列夫切卡
Leovochka?
卡什尼科夫想在你死后买♥♥下你的作品版权
Kashnikov wants to buy the rights to your work after your death.
那我该早点死
Then I shall try and die as soon as is convenient.
别说傻话 你看
Oh, come on, don’t be silly. Come, look.
他出价一百万卢布
Look, he has offered 1 million rubles.
你怎么不高兴
How can you not be pleased?
我写作不是为了出版商
I don’t write for publishers…
而是为了人♥民♥
…I write for people.
你要去哪
Well, where are you going?
瓦伦汀在书房♥里等着见我
Valentin is in the library. He wants to see me.
好吧 走吧 让你的家人饿死好了
Fine! Fine, go ahead and let your wretched family starve.
我没看到家里有人挨饿
I don’t see anyone starving in this house.
相反
On the contrary…
我们的养尊处优让人厌恶
…our privilege revolts me.
对 你先天下之忧而忧
Well, you’re the first to the trough!
死性不改
Always have been.
孩子 怎么啦
What is it, my boy?
你好像很不高兴
You look unhappy.
想跟我说什么吗
What do you want to tell me?
索菲亚
Sofya!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
你需要休息
You’re not well.
你只会一次又一次地伤害我
You just hurt me again and again.
你把我撕成碎片直到什么也不剩
You tear pieces off me until there’s nothing left.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don’t know who I am anymore.
我看了你的日记
I read your diary.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you’ve done.
你这样做 我没有选择
You behave like this, I have no choice.
-现在把枪给我 -不
– Now give me the gun. – No!
-伯爵夫人 求你了 -请给我枪
– Please, Countess. – Give me the gun, please.
我希望你今晚能留下
I’d like you to stay here tonight.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
瓦伦汀
Valentin.
-起来 -怎么了
– Get up. – What?
他要走了
He’s leaving.
只带生活用品
Pack essentials only.
没有什么是必不可少的
Nothing that isn’t absolutely necessary.
请快点 我们得赶时间
Please, we must hurry.
-你要去哪 -爸爸 你的外套
– Where will you go? – Your coat, Papa.
我们不需要计划 只要离开
We don’t need a plan, we just go.
我想需要灯笼 今晚太黑了
A lantern, I think. It’s very dark tonight.
还需要灌肠设备
And the apparatus for giving an enema.
都准备好了
Everything’s ready.
杜尚 你没事吧
Dushan, you all right?
路上小心
Please, go steady.
你没事吧
You all right?
爸爸
Papa?
他改变主意了 他要回家了
He’s changed his mind. He’s going back to the house.
你想回去吗
Do you want to go back?
不
No.
这种生活已经过去了
This life is behind me now.
-扶我起来 -好的 当然
– Help me up. – Yes, of course.
把这个交给索菲亚
Give this to Sofya.
好的