White hair, old body, like me.
我猜她也不一定记得我的名字了
Hardly remember my name, I suspect.
说不定她已经死了
She may even be dead.
你觉得这一切 是不是意味着什么
Do you think all that meant something?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 那小小的浪漫故事
Well, I mean, that little romance.
有什么意义的吗
Was there some meaning to it?
我觉得你会说
Well, I think you would say… I mean…
我读过你写的
…I think I’ve read where you say
说肉体并不真实
that the physical body is not real.
终不过是幻想
That it’s all an illusion.
我说的事情多了 但是你是怎么看的
I say a lot of things. But what do you say?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我也不知道
I don’t know, either.
闻闻这个味道
Oh, smell that.
-紫丁香 -对极了 紫丁香
– Lilac. – Precisely. Lilac.
太阳下山的时候味道更浓厚
Scent gets stronger when the sun goes down.
是吗
Does it?
爸爸
Papa!
他自♥由♥了
He’s free!
他要回来了
He’s coming back!
我的朋友
My friend.
他又来劝你父亲改遗嘱
He has come to try again to persuade your father to change the will
想把版权变成送给全人类的礼物
to give the copyright as a gift to humanity.
卑鄙小人
The reptile.
爸爸根本不在正常的理智状态
Papa’s not in his right mind.
他没法对抗这些小偷维护自己
He can’t defend himself against these thieves.
你是个好孩子 我亲爱的
You’re a fine son, my darling.
没有那些虚伪的正派和伪造的虔诚
None of this fake chastity or made-up religion.
我多希望我所有的孩子都变得像你一样
I wish all my children had turned out like you.
弗拉迪米尔·格里戈里耶维奇 真是惊喜呀
Vladimir Grigorevich, what a surprise.
索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜
Sofya Andreyevna.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴让你高兴
– I’m happy to see you. – And I’m happy to make you happy.
来 来 我的朋友
Come, come, my friend.
现在 我们有大事要谈
Now, we have a great deal to talk about.
我很高兴能够和你独处 瓦伦汀
I’m happy to have a moment alone with you, Valentin.
-看起来我们有些误解 -什么意思
– There seems to be some confusion. – What do you mean?
你给我寄了托尔斯泰的作品注释
You send me commentary on Tolstoy’s writing
很有意思 但是没太有用
and that’s all very interesting, but not very useful.
我需要知道索菲娅·安德诃耶夫娜都做了什么
See, I need to know what goes on with Sofya Andreyevna.
你必须明白到目前为止她是多么固执地
You must see by now how committed she is
破坏着她丈夫最美好的意愿
to undermining her husband’s best intentions.
我没怎么看出来
It’s not quite so obvious to me.
这个女人无法理解我们所做的一切
The woman understands nothing of what we’re doing.
我们只是很单纯地想把托尔斯泰的作品
We simply want to distribute Tolstoy’s writing
尽可能的向世界推广
to the widest audience possible.
如果我不知道发生了什么事的话
I can only be of limited use to the master
我只能对大♥师♥起到很有限的作用
if I don’t know what’s going on.
我们的运动能否延续全然取决于此
The survival of our movement depends upon it.
-你珍视我们的工作吗 -是的
– You value our work? – I do.
珍视我们共同的理想吗
The ideals we share?
那就是我来这的原因
It’s why I’m here.
很好
Very good.
-早上好 亲爱的 -早上好
– Good morning, darling. – Good morning.
不介意我和你一起吧
Do you mind if I join you?
不 当然不 我亲爱的
No, of course, of course, my dear.
你知道那
You know it’s…
真是荒唐啊 亲爱的
…it’s quite insane, my darling,
人们那样取笑你
how people are making fun of you.
-你在说什么啊 -甚至农奴也这样
– What are you talking about? – Even the muzhiks.
我听到他们在马厩那边取笑这事
I heard them laughing about it in the horse barn.
什么事
About what?
取笑什么事
Laughing about what?
你居然患上了老年迷失症
About the fact that you’ve developed a senile crush
为一个中年胖子马屁王而迷失了
on a fat, middle-aged flatterer.
你对柴特考夫的热情成了一个现成的笑话
Your passion for Chertkov has become a standing joke.
我很喜欢弗拉迪米尔·格里戈里耶维奇
I have a great affection for Vladimir Grigorevich.
如果他们觉得好玩儿就让他们笑吧
Let them laugh if they find it so amusing.
不是好玩儿 亲爱的
It’s not amusing, darling.
是病态 这不正常
It’s sick. It’s not normal.
他说什么你都照办
I mean, you hang on his every word.
我们志趣很相投
We have a great deal in common.
你们根本就不是一个世界的
You have nothing in common.
你是天之骄子
You are a genius,
而他只是个谄媚王 堕落者
and he is a sycophant and a pervert.
就因为他理解我所努力做的一切
Because he understands what I’m trying to do?
就因为他试图帮我达成意愿
Because he tries to help me accomplish it?
他只是在利用你
He’s just using you.
你好像根本就不明白似的
You just can’t seem to see it.
这真是毫无意义
This is absolute nonsense.
那个秃顶肥胖的傻蛋 你居然
That bald, obese, idiotic man, you…
你就是不能让我消停啊
It is impossible for you not to distract me!
看在上帝份儿上 让我一个人待着
Now, leave me alone, for god’s sake.
真像个被宠坏的孩子
You’re like a spoiled child.
你爱我吗 列夫切卡
Do you love me, Leovochka?
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
那你为什么要这样背叛我
Then why do you betray me like this?
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为那份遗嘱
Because of the will.
新的遗嘱
The new will.
哪有什么新的遗嘱
There’s no new will.
是不是被柴特考夫拿去了
Does Chertkov have it?
根本没有新遗嘱
There is no new will.
但他来这里不就是为了这个 不是吗
But that’s why he’s here, isn’t it?
你们谈的就是它 你和你男朋友
You talk about it, you and your boyfriend.
你们谋取它
You plan for it.
你对真正爱你的人连同情心都没有
You have no heart for the people who really love you.
而宁愿被骗子诱哄
You’d rather be seduced by charlatans
被马屁精欺骗
and deluded by flatterers…
居然还都以爱为名义
all in the name of love.
你甚至都不爱自己的孩子
You can’t even love your own children.
甚至不爱我 它在哪儿
You can’t even love me. Where is it?
根本就没有新遗嘱
There is no new will!
那你保证永远都不会有
Then promise me there never will be.
我已经告诉你了真♥相♥
I have told you the truth.
现在让我工作吧
Now let me work.
行不行
Will you?
好 我这去车站 然后躺在铁轨上
Fine, I’ll go to the station and I’ll throw myself under a train.
托尔斯泰夫人变成了安娜·卡列尼娜
Madam Tolstoy becomes Anna Karenina.
等着看媒体怎么说吧
See how the press will like that.
受不了了 你根本不需要丈夫
This is unbearable. You don’t need a husband,
你需要的是个希腊戏班子
you need a greek chorus!
玛莎
Masha…?
玛莎
Masha…
把书拿开
Move your book.
-什么 -你的书
– What? – Your book.
对不起 不好意思
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
这样感觉好吗
Is it okay?
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
-怎么了 -你还真是个处♥男♥啊
– What is it? – You really are a virgin?
不 不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我只是逗你 逗你玩儿呢
I’m teasing, I’m teasing.
-真好 真的 -我可以再来一次
– It was wonderful, really. – I could do it again.
-让我再来一次 -很美好
– Let me try again. – It was wonderful.
-真的 -是
– Really? – Yes.
抱着我
Hold me.
好 起
And up.
很好 拉一下 你那边
That’s good. Pull it, your side.
就这样
There.
拉紧点儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!