…you’re a real Tolstoyan, I can tell that.
谢谢 不得不说 我十分敬仰你的丈夫
Well, thank you. I have to say, I admire your husband immensely.
太好了
Oh, very good.
棒极了 他就喜欢这样
Excellent. He likes that.
他的观点很伟大
Well, his ideas are beautiful.
特别是社会公正这个观念
Social justice, the very concept…
是的 他非常感激你给他的帮助
Yes, he’s very grateful for the help you’ve been giving him.
他亲口和我说的 他很惊讶
He told me that himself. He’s rather surprised…
像你这样的年轻人会这么勤奋
…that a young man like you can be quite so diligent.
他像你这么大时 只会在高加索泡妞
When he was your age, he was whoring in the Caucasus.
沉迷其中
Couldn’t get enough of it.
没错 他都写下来了
Yes, he wrote all about it.
他甚至给了我一份 我知道所有细节
He even gave me a copy, so I could read all the details.
-你想再来点果酱吗 -好的 谢谢
– Would you like some more jam? – Yes, thank you.
-你读过《战争与和平》吗 -是的 看过很多遍
– Have you read War and Peace? – Yes, many times.
两遍
Twice.
列夫写它的时候 很多年前
You know, when Lev was writing it… oh, this was ages ago…
早在柴特考夫在特尔亚辛基创造那个怪物之前
…long before Chertkov created that monstrosity at Telyatinki…
那些虚假的信仰和革命的无稽之谈
…over all that fake religion and revolutionary nonsense.
对了 你觉得柴特考夫怎么样
What do you think of Chertkov, by the way?
我认为他
Well, I think that he’s…
他给了我一个千载难逢的机会
He’s given me a wonderful opportunity.
是的 但你能看出来他是多么自大的白♥痴♥
Yes, but you can see what a pompous fool he is…
自私自立的清教♥徒♥蠢货
…what a self-serving puritanical idiot.
现在他被锁在自己家里真是太好了
It’s been very pleasant since he’s been locked in his house.
是啊
Right.
管他的 他写那本书时 在60年代中期
So, anyway, when he was writing it, in the mid-’60s…
他每天带回几页来让我抄写
…he used to bring me pages to copy every day…
因为我是唯一一个
…because I was the only one who could
能看懂他的笔迹和注释的人
understand his handwriting or notes.
你知道吗 《战争与和平》我抄了6遍
Do you know I copied out War and Peace six times?
6遍
Six times?
我也能理解他的意图
I could understand his intentions too.
所以每天下午 我们边喝茶边讨论如何修改
So every afternoon, we’d have tea and we’d discuss changes.
我会说”娜塔莎才不会那样对
I would say to him “Natasha wouldn’t speak to prince
安德烈王子说话 没有女人会那样做”
Andrei like that. No woman would.”
“皮埃尔这次太天真了 他不是个白♥痴♥”
Or, “Pierre’s too simple here. He’s not an idiot.”
就像这样
You know, things like that.
但我现在不再重要了
But I don’t count anymore.
你必须帮我 弗拉迪米尔·费多洛维奇
You must help me, Vladimir Fedorovich.
瓦伦汀
Valentin.
瓦伦汀·费多洛维奇
Oh, Valentin Fedorovich.
我只是一心为我丈夫和家庭着想
I only want what’s best for my husband and my family.
如果只针对我一个 我可以容忍♥
If it was for me alone, I could tolerate the situation…
但他们要夺走原属于我孩子们的财产
…but I cannot stand by while they
我没法袖手旁观
steal my children’s inheritance.
我认为没人会那么做
Well, I don’t believe anybody wants to do that.
我不这么认为
I don’t. I mean…
偷窃违背了托尔斯泰理论的原则
Theft goes against the principles of Tolstoy thought.
我有个小礼物给你
I have a little gift for you.
是本日记本
It’s a diary.
每个人都该保持写日记的习惯
You know, everyone should always keep a diary.
是啊 在这很流行
Yes, it’s a very popular activity around here.
你这是取笑我们
You’re teasing us.
但我相信你会写下事实
But I trust you’ll write the truth.
这不太容易
Well, that may not be so easy.
胡说 你听信了特尔亚辛基的朋友所言
Nonsense. You’ve been listening to your friends at Telyatinki.
不 不 记下你周围发生的事情就好
No, no, just write what you see around you.
你的所见所闻
What you see.
今天的工作完成了吗
You’re finished for the day?
是的 他今天下午不需要我
Yes, he didn’t need me this afternoon.
所以我想我可以来这
I thought I’d come back here…
给你帮忙
…and lend a hand.
列夫·尼古拉耶维奇认为自己是开明人士
You know, Lev Nikolayevich considers himself a liberal
但是他并不推崇女人干体力活
but he doesn’t approve of women doing physical labor.
-你不觉得那样有些倒♥退♥吗 -不
– Don’t you find that reactionary? – No.
我觉得很体贴
I find it sweet.
你倒是有些倒♥退♥
I find you reactionary.
你和他在一起的时候都谈些什么
What do you talk about when you’re with him?
我们
We…
-你怎么脸红了 -才没有
– Why are you blushing? – I’m not.
我们谈论我
We talk about me.
-是吗 -是
– Really? – Yes.
他想了解我的家庭 我的成长历程
He wants to know about my family, my upbringing.
我和上帝的联♥系♥还有我与女人的关系
My connection to God and my relations with women.
什么样的关系
What relations are these?
还好 我能行
All right, it’s all right.
好样的
Well done.
我来这之前有过爱人
I had a lover before I came here.
是我教书的学校的校长
He was headmaster of the school where I taught.
他已经结婚了
He was married.
他的婚姻很幸福 当时很难
He was happily married. It was difficult.
我们只能在学校做♥爱♥
We could make love only at school.
学校
At school?
在体操房♥ 等女生们都走掉以后
In the gymnasium, after the girls had gone.
我明白 我明白
I see. I see.
-好多了 -我惹你烦了
– There you are. – Have I upset you?
没呀
No.
不是 我觉得你 我欣赏你的坦诚
No, I find you… I appreciate your frankness.
-但是你反对我 -没有
– But you disapprove of me? – No!
-我从你眼里看得出来 -哪有
– I see it in your eyes. – Not at all.
不是那样 我对性行为
No. I think sexual behavior…
肉体交合
…and intercourse…
两个男人 或者两个女人或者
…how two men, or two women or
男人和女人
men and women…
动物 怎样去结合他们的肉体局部
…animals, combine their physical parts…
完全没什么意见
…I find it completely neutral.
听听你在说什么
Listen to you.
还真是一本正经
You’re a prig.
简直就像是瑟格杨科
You’re just like Sergeyenko. I mean,
怪不得他们雇了你
why else would they have hired you?
这么说可不公平
That’s not fair.
我才不在乎公不公平 本来就是
I don’t care if it’s fair. It’s true.
够了
That’s it.
-我走了 -随你所愿
– I’m going. – Do as you like.
瓦伦汀·费多洛维奇
Valentin Fedorovich?
干吗
Yes?
你忘了你的马
You forgot your horse.

Yes.
爸爸在哪
Where’s papa?
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night,
有关我打仗时认识的一个鞑靼姑娘
about a tartar girl I knew in the war.
已经死掉的姑娘
A girl who died?
不 不不 只是和我性♥交♥过的姑娘
No, no, no. Just a girl I had sexual intercourse with.
有时候 我们一天会做上两次
Sometimes, we did it twice a day.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
我从来没有忘记过我们在一起的时光
I’ve never forgotten our time together.
我们的体♥位♥ 她的味道
The positions of our bodies, and the taste of her.
那是很久以前了吧
It was a long, long time ago.
真的 你不能这样折磨自己
Really, you mustn’t torture yourself.
折磨 你还是个处子之身吧
Torture? You are a virgin, aren’t you?
我想做个 我努力想成为
Well, I try to be. I mean, I try to be…
成为什么 优秀的托尔斯泰主义者
To what, to be a good Tolstoyan?
我向你担♥保♥
Let me assure you that
我自己都不是个多好的托尔斯泰主义信徒
I’m not a very good Tolstoyan myself.
你找我咨♥询♥不管什么建议的时候
You should think twice before asking my advice
可要三思了
on anything.
“折磨”
“Torture.”
她的名字是卡利亚
Kalya was her name.
现在也是个老女人的吧
She’s an old woman now.
满头白发 苍老的身体 跟我一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!