我知晓这一切
只因我懂得去爱
出自 托尔斯泰《战争与和平》
晴园 托尔斯泰宅邸 1910年
列夫·托尔斯泰
著有《战争与和平》《安娜·卡列尼娜》
世界闻名的文学泰斗
亲爱的
Darling?
他反对财产私有 提倡消极反抗
有人甚至将其看做圣人再世
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
他集中精力宣扬他的新学说
并和他的朋友弗拉迪米尔·柴特考夫
一同发起了席卷世界的托尔斯泰主义运动
莫斯科 托尔斯泰主义指挥部
但是说到性
But sex.
你23岁
You are 23.
这个年龄想做到禁欲可不容易 不是吗
Not an easy age for abstinence, is it?
托尔斯泰反对性♥爱♥
Tolstoy does not approve of sexual relations.
-这我知道 -事实上 他对此很是蔑视
– I know this. – He despises them, in fact.
我并不想刻意强调这一点
Well, I don’t mean to belabor the point…
但去年夏天 我给他雇了一个男仆
…but last summer I arranged for a manservant
那家伙和两个女佣发生了关系
…who proceeded to ruin two housemaids, just like that.
他很失望
He was very upset.
这点不用担心 我坚持素食主义
This would not be a problem with me. I’m a vegetarian.
我是独身主义者
I am celibate.
也是素食主义者
I’m also a vegetarian.
孩子 成为托尔斯泰的私人秘书
My dear boy, if you were to become Tolstoy’s private secretary…
你将得到一份丰厚的奖赏
…you would be given a great gift.
弗拉迪米尔·格里戈里耶维奇 我要说明
Vladimir grigorevich, please know
我知道做这份工作
that I understand what a privilege…
会拥有怎样的特权
…this position presents.
但因向往成为一名托尔斯泰主义者
But since becoming a Tolstoyan,
我愈发渴望求知
I have become so eager to learn…
探讨知识 陶冶自己的灵魂
…to discuss ideas, to perfect my very soul.
是吗
Yes. Well…
为了让他的作品问世 我们的任务很繁重
We have a lot to do if we are to get his work to the people.
-我们 -是的 我们
– We? – Yes, we.
如果我们能促进消极抵抗的扩张
If we can encourage the spread of passive resistance…
想想看 瓦伦汀
…just think of it, Valentin.
成千上万的俄♥国♥普通民众
Thousands of ordinary russians…
摆脱了几个世纪以来的政♥治♥和精神压♥迫♥
…casting off centuries of political and spiritual oppression.
以真理和自♥由♥为名
In the name of truth and freedom.
真理和自♥由♥ 是的 是的
Truth and freedom. Yes, yes.
但是 仍有数不清的敌人
But, still, there are many, many enemies.
-敌人 -过来
– Enemies? – Come.
沙皇的警♥察♥
The czar’s police.
你离开时会被跟踪
You will be followed when you leave here…
教堂会不惜一切代价
…and the church will stop at nothing
让他重拾信仰
to bring him back into the fold.
还有 当然 伯爵夫人
And then, of course, there is the countess.
她顽固依恋私人财产
Her dogged attachment to private property…
公开批评我们的运动
…her public criticism of our movement.
但关键是
But the point is…
他身边需要一个像你这般才华横溢的人
…he needs a man of your intellectual gifts around him.
一个知音
Someone who understands his goals.
而他们仍不准我见他
And they still won’t let me see him.
他们软禁了我
They keep me under house arrest.
亲爱的 我还有一项任务要交给你
I have another task for you, my dear.
我想让你帮我记下日记
I want you to keep a diary for me.
我想知道晴园都发生了什么
I need to know what goes on at Yasnaya Polyana.
你得告诉我 有谁前去拜访
You let me know who visits the house…
任何关于他的著作权的讨论
…any talk of the copyright to his work,
与教堂的联♥系♥
any contact with the church…
以及伯爵夫人所说的一切
…anything the countess says.
-一切吗 -她非常 非常危险
– Anything? – She’s very, very dangerous.
祝你成功 孩子
Godspeed, my boy.
记住我所说的
And remember what I said.
把一切都记下来
Write everything down.
司机
Driver!
早上好 伯爵夫人
Good morning, countess.
伯爵夫人
Countess?
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
就算没了心跳 我今天也要去骑马
If my heart stopped beating, I’d still go riding today.
确保你的健康是我的责任
Your pulse is my responsibility.
-不 那是我的责任 -好吧
– No. It’s mine. – Fine.
如果你坚持去骑马 我建议你穿件外套
If you must ride, I insist you wear a coat.
-今天连阳光都是清冷的 -天啊
– Even the sun is cold today. – Oh, this!
简直不可理喻 这些人是寄生虫
This is impossible! These people are parasites!
托尔斯泰伯爵夫人正与其丈夫分居
“The countess Tolstoy is estranged from her husband.
他们基本不交谈
They barely speak.”
他们还在巴黎散播流言蜚语
And they gossip about us in Paris.
无论在宗教还是政♥治♥ 他们都观点不一
“They do not share a similar view of religion or politics.”
你认为他们说的不对吗
You think that’s inaccurate?
我认为这不关他们的事
I think it’s none of the world’s business.
你在干吗 为什么我们说什么
What are you doing? Why do you write down…
你都要记下来 别记了
…everything we say? Don’t do that.
杜尚·佩特罗维奇 你又在乱写了
Dushan petrovich, you are scribbling again.
列夫切卡 你干吗非得穿成这样
Oh, Leovochka, why do you insist on dressing like that?
什么意思 哪样
What do you mean, like what?
像个放羊的
Like the man who looks after sheep.
她不是故意找茬
It wasn’t meant to offend you.
看在上帝的份上 你是个伯爵
You’re a count, for god’s sake.
亲爱的 你要去哪
Darling, where are you going?
和萨沙去骑马 别等我们吃午饭了
Riding with Sasha. Don’t expect us for lunch.
列夫·尼古拉耶维奇 你忘了外套
Lev nikolayevich, you’ve forgotten your coat.
杜尚 你又烦躁了
Dushan, are you fretting?
是的 因为你总不拿健康当回事
Yes, because you refuse to look after yourself.
特尔亚辛基 托尔斯泰主义公社
这里由弗拉迪米尔·格里戈里耶维奇创立
Telyatinki was created by Vladimir Grigorevich…
作为运动的中心
…as a center for the movement.
正如托尔斯泰教我们的 在这 人人平等
We’re all equals here, you know, as Tolstoy teaches us.
这是一个自♥由♥之地
This is a place of freedom.
今天天气不错
It’s a beautiful day.
是的 但不是无偿的
Yes, but we’ll pay for it.
那边是工具房♥
Toolshed is there.
那是会议室 这是宿舍
That’s the meeting room, and this is the dormitory.
我找到了
I found it!
-下午好 -你好
– Afternoon. – Yes, hello.
明早你就得到晴园
You are expected at Yasnaya Polyana in the morning…
-首先 -首先
– …first thing. – First thing?
你得早点上路 从这到那要两个小时
You’ll need to be on the road early. It’s two hours away.
-我很期待 -是的 你很幸运
– I look forward to it. – Yes. You’re lucky.
我们都很嫉妒你
We’re all envious.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
如果我们能幸存的话
If we’re spared.
好的
Right.
呼气
And out.
吸气
In.
爱玛 能进屋来吗 要你帮忙
Emma, can you come? We need you in the house.
请进
Come in.
-给你泡了茶 -太感谢了
– Brought you a glass of tea. – That’s very kind of you.
第一天对吧
It’s your first day.
好好享受吧
Enjoy it.
你见过瑟格杨科了吗
You met Sergeyenko?
昨晚见过了
Last night, yes.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think?
他看来很虔诚
I thought he seemed very sincere.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
-你真那么想吗 -我想
– Is that what you think? – I think that…
我才刚来不久 你叫什么名字
I think I’ve just arrived. What was your name?
玛莎 但是你该实话实说
Masha. But you should still say what you think.
不仅仅是对他
I mean, not just about him.
我们都该说实话
Like we all should.
是的
Yes.
不好意思
Excuse me.