I can finish it.
我的手
My hands.
疼吗 爸爸
Do they hurt, dad?
有点
They do.
你还好吧
You ok?
妈妈 我不行
I can’t do it, mom.
听着 你可以不去
Look, you have a right to shut down.
求求你 别推开我
Just, please, don’t push me away.
妈妈 这就是我
It’s what I do, mom.
我把人们推开
I push people away.
我也把威尔推开了
I pushed Will away too.
我们都不完美 人无完人
We’re not perfect. Any of us.
我们会犯错 我们会搞砸事情
We make mistakes, we screw up,
但是我们互相原谅 生活还要继续
But then we forgive and we move forward.
亲爱的 至少你有去感受的勇气
Honey, at least you have the courage to feel.
你深深地感受着每件事
You feel everything so deeply.
你是你父亲的女儿
You’re your father’s daughter.
好了
Ok.
谢谢你门过来
Thank you all for coming.
当我爸爸还是个孩子时 在座的许多就认识他了
A lot of you have known my dad since he was a kid.
我写了一篇演讲稿
I wrote a speech.
实际上 就是一些话
A few, actually.
我和我爸爸 我们无法沟通
Me and my dad, we had a different language.
但是我们都爱彼此
A love that we always shared.
而且我知道
And I know that…
他也希望我和你们
That’s the one that he’d want me
共同分享这份爱
to share with all of you guys today.
老爸
Hi, daddy.
朗妮 请节哀
Ronnie, I’m really sorry for your loss.
谢谢你所做的一切
Look, thank you for everything.
-谢谢你能来 -我应做的
– Thank you for coming. – Of course.
感谢你的帮助
I really appreciate everything you did, though.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你弹得真好听
It was beautiful, what you played.
是爸爸创作的
It was dad’s.
-我为他完成的 -我相信他会喜欢的
– I finished it for him. – I know he liked it.
威尔 谢谢你能来 这对我意义重大
Thank you for coming, Will. It meant so much to me.
朗妮 有个人 希望你能见见
Ronnie, I have someone I’d like for you to meet.
我想向你介绍汤米·汉普顿
I want to introduce you to Tommy Hampton.
他教你父亲
He taught your father…
朗妮 我十分抱歉
Ronnie, I’m so sorry about everything.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry, too.
威尔 人是会犯错的
People make mistakes, Will.
甚至是我们爱的人也会
Even the people that we love.
我已经决定去茱莉亚音乐学院了
I’ve decided to go to Juilliard.
我听说了 恭喜你
Yeah, I heard. That’s great news.
范德堡大学怎么样
How’s Vanderbilt?
是所很好的学校
It’s a really good school.
但我不确定那里适不适合我
Yeah. I’m not sure it’s for me, though.
-什么意思 -我在想 下学期
– What do you mean? – I’m thinking of maybe transferring
转学到哥伦比亚大学
to Columbia next semester.
这样我爱的女孩
So the girl I love can
就能监督我少犯错
watch me make a few more mistakes.
你觉得怎样
What do you think about that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!