– We’ll help you. – You don’t know how!
可以做给我们看吗
Will you show us?
好的
Yeah.
真漂亮
That’s good, right?
怎么了
What?
朗妮 送我回家吧
Ronnie, I need you to take me home.
好吧
Ok.
我们在这儿停一会儿
We just have to stop here for a second.
我们完成了
We finished it.
当然 我需要训练一个助手
Of course, I had to train an assistant,
但是我们还是完成了
but we did it.
你做的很好 乔乔 真的
You did good, Joe-boy. Really.
拜托
Please.
好吧
Ok.
先生 我们当时在教堂后面
We were behind the church, sir.
我们只是在打发时间 喝了点酒什么的
We were just goofing around and drinking… and stuff.
然后马科斯和他的朋友就来了
And then Marcus and his guys showed up.
威尔就是那时离开的
And that’s when Will left.
然后我们就开始
And… then we started…
开始玩
We started playing around with…
-火 -对
– Fire? – Yeah.
先生 我们应该早点告诉您的
We should have told you sooner, sir.
这都是我的错
That’s my fault.
威尔想立刻通知警♥察♥
Will wanted to tell the police right away,
我求他不要那样做
and I begged him not to.
我们跟你说完后 就马上去自首
But we’re gonna go right after we’re done here.
不 别那样做
No, don’t do that.
人们会以为是你的 先生
People think it was you, sir.
对 他们会
Yeah… they do.
他们会 又能怎样
They will. so what?
没事 真的
It’s… it’s fine. Really.
我不想你去自首 好吗 这只是我们之间的事
I don’t want you to do that, ok? This stays between us.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
-好吗 -谢谢你
– Ok? – Thank you.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
-朗妮 -你当时在那儿
– Ronnie! – You were there?
-我本想告诉你 -你知道那事对他的影响
– I wanted to tell you. – You saw what it did to him.
我知道 我本来想让斯科特去自首的
I know! I tried to get Scott to fess up.
你为什么不说
Why didn’t you say something?
没那么简单 这与我无关
It’s not that simple. It wasn’t about me!
斯科特是个好人
Scott’s a good guy.
我不在乎 你知道我爸爸有多内疚吗
I don’t care, Will! You knew how guilty my dad felt,
是你让他感到内疚的
and you let him feel that way!
你就听从你父母的
Just go off to that college
去他们为你选的大学吧
that your parents have picked out for you.
去找别的女孩子
Go find some other girl
她们会给你瞬间的活力的
that makes you feel alive for five minutes!
-找个站在你的立场的人吧 -别说了
– One that can stand to be near you. – Stop.
别碰我 威尔
Don’t touch me. Will!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
威尔 你是个懦夫
You’re a coward, Will.
你是个懦夫 你还是个骗子
You’re a coward, and you’re a liar.
我不想再相信你了
And I don’t trust you.
我不要你在我身边
I don’t want you near me.
我也不要你在我爸爸身边
And I don’t want you near my dad.

Go.

Go.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you too.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你收拾好了吗
Are you packed?
妈妈 我不和你一起走
I’m not going with you, mom.
我要留在这儿 和爸爸在一起
I’m gonna stay here with dad.
他的病会恶化的
He’s gonna get worse.
情况会变得很坏 几个星期内 他就
A lot worse. and in a few weeks, he…
-我不在乎 -宝贝
– I don’t care. – Honey.
你♥爸♥爸不想让你们看到他那样
Your dad doesn’t want you guys to see him like this.
我整个暑假都在和他作对
All I did all summer was fight with him.
-我对他那么刻薄 -不 不 孩子
– I was so mean to him. – No, no, baby.
我向你保证
I promise you,
你们能来这儿 对他来说就意味着一切
It meant the world to him to have you here.
听我说 妈妈 我要留在这儿
Look, mom. I’m gonna stay.
你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You ok?
要说再见了吗
Are you gonna say goodbye?
我真不想听到再见
I really don’t want to hear it.
那就好 因为我不会说再见的
Good, ’cause I’m not gonna say it.
我不会说再见的
I’m not gonna say goodbye,
因为我哪也不去
because I’m not going anywhere.
好吗
Ok?
过来
Come here.
每次阳光从我们建的窗户射进来
Every time a light shines through that window we built…
或其他的窗
Or any window at all…
那就是我 好吗
That’s me, ok?
我不会走的
I’m not going away.
亲爱的朗妮 我很怀念我们一起弹钢琴的日子
Dear Ronnie, I miss the hours we spent together at the piano.
我很怀念当你的老师
I miss being your teacher.
我知道你把我当做离开你的人
I know you see me as having left you,
但是当你妈妈和我分开的时候
But when your mother and I split up,
我很伤心
I was in a lot of pain.
我只是想回家
I just needed to come home.
没有什么比离开你和乔纳
I regret moving away from you
更令我后悔的事了
and Jonah more than anything.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you’ll forgive me.
你妈妈告诉我 你高考考砸了
Your mom tells me you completely failed your SATs,
但我知道你是多么聪明
But I know how smart you have to be
能把每个答案都做错
to get every single question wrong.
恭喜你 朗妮
Congratulations, Ronnie.
我曾经告诉过你
I’ve told you before that none of
我和你妈妈之间发生的事
what happened between your mother and me…
不会影响我对你和乔纳的爱
had anything to do with you or Jonah.
朗妮 爱很脆弱
Love is fragile, Ronnie.
我们不一定是它的最好呵护者
And we’re not always its best caretakers.
我们只能摸索着前进 努力做到最好
We just muddle through and do the best we can…
希望这脆弱的爱能历经千难万阻
And hope this fragile thing survives,
存活下来
against all odds.
他现在可能已经上大学了
He’s probably started college by now.
你想念他吗
Do you miss him?
他做错了 爸爸
What he did was wrong, dad.
是啊
Yeah.
但我可以告诉你
I can tell you this:
-他想你 -我不信
– He misses you. – I doubt it.
朗妮 你根本不知道自己是谁
You don’t even know who you are, Ronnie.
我是谁
Who am I?
你是这个世界上 最有同情心的
You are the kindest, sweetest…
最甜美的 最美丽的女儿
most beautiful daughter in the whole world.
谢谢你 但是你是出于某种义务才这么说的
Thank you, but you’re kind of obligated to say that, dad.
是啊 育儿手册上写的
Yeah, it is in the handbook.
我没多少时间来说教了
I don’t have too many lectures left on my timecard,
所以我希望你能听我一次 好吗
so I really want you to hear this, ok?
总有一天 你会敞开你的心扉
Someday, you are gonna open your heart,
那时你就会再弹钢琴了
and you’re gonna play again.
这不是为了让你妈妈高兴
And it’s not gonna be to make your mother happy.
这不是为了让我高兴
And it’s not gonna be to make me happy.
是为你自己
It’ll be for you.
因为 音乐
Because… music and…
和爱
love…
他们会带给你快乐
They’re gonna bring you joy.
谢谢
Thank you.
那首歌♥怎么唱的来着 懒骨头
How’s that song coming, lazy bones?
我不确定
Well, I’m not sure…
我能不能完成

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!