I don’t think you can actually
也不能乱来 先生
try funny business at a wedding, sir.
你当然可以在婚礼上乱来
You can definitely try funny business at a wedding.
-我就做过的 -我知道了
– I’ve done it. – I see.
这样我就有点儿不懂了
Kind of makes this a mixed message, then.
-把手拿开好吗 -是的 先生
– Hands off, ok? – Yes, sir.
朗妮
Ronnie.
我看起来还好吧
Do I look all right?
是的
Yeah.
菲利普·路易斯先生 你愿意娶梅根·布雷克利小姐
Do you, Philip Louis, take this woman, Megan Blakelee,
作为你的合法妻子
to be your lawfully wedded wife
终生不渝吗
as long as you both shall live?
-我愿意 -你可以亲吻新娘了
– I do. – You may now kiss the bride.
-你好 火焰 -你好
– Hey, Blaze. – Hey.
听着
Look, I…
我不值得你那天那样帮我
I didn’t deserve it, what you did the other day,
但是谢谢你
but… Thank you.
-没事的 -我和他分手了
– It’s ok. – I broke up with him.
马科斯 你说得对 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Marcus. You’re right, he’s totally a jerk.
-我也搬出来了 -这样很好
– And I moved out. – Good for you.
是的
Yeah.
好了 我得去干活了
Ok, well, I should get back to work.
待会儿见 好吗
I’ll see you around then, ok?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你跳得真好 -你真会哄人
– You’re a good dancer. – And you’re a liar.
你还是这里最美的一个
You’re also the prettiest one here.
我知道你在哄我
And now I know you’re lying.
离我远点 马科斯 我说真的
Get away from me, Marcus! I mean it!
你觉得你可以就这样离开吗
You think you can just leave?
是的 我们分手了
Yes! We’re done!
听着 我看到你留的纸条了 我可不喜欢
Look, I got your note. I didn’t like it.
我说分手才能分手
We’re done when I say we’re done.
马科斯 你在这儿干什么
Marcus, what are you doing here?
-别多管闲事 富二代 -离开
– Hey, just stay out of this, rich boy. – I want you to leave.
-威尔 这些人是谁 -我来处理
– Will? Who are these people? – I got it.
-我不想再说一遍 -你们这些人
– I’m not gonna ask you again. – You people.
自以为比我优越
You people just think you’re so much better than me.
火焰 离开他
Blaze, walk away from him.
不 不 不 你站住
No, no, no. You stay.
拜托 这是在他姐姐的婚礼上
This is his sister’s wedding, for God’s sake.
你快走 滚出去
You’re leaving. Get out of here.
那就随你的便
Suit yourself then.
-滚回到车里去 -什么
– Hey! Get in your truck! – What?
-现在怎么样 -好了 没事 慢着
– How about now? – All right, man, all right.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我不要她 我要她
I don’t want her. I want her.
看起来有她在身边
She seems like she’d be pretty fun
这个夏天会挺有趣的
to have around for the summer.
-威廉姆 怎么样 -真的吗
– Huh, William? – Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?!
-威尔 -朗妮
– Will! – Ronnie!
威尔
Will! Will!
够了 起来
That’s enough! Get up!
威尔
Will…
就把这个女孩带回去吧
Just take the girl home.
她们两个 让我们清净清净
Both of them. Just clear out.
-刚刚我很开心 -我也是
– Well, that was fun. – Yeah.
想想看 我最终还是赢得了你老妈的欢心
Think I finally won your mom over!
同志们 爸爸说海龟
Hey, guys! Dad thinks the turtles
今晚就要孵出来了 快来
are gonna hatch tonight. Come on!
-我们一起走吧 -我们可不想错过
– All right, let’s go. – We don’t want to miss it!
-出来啊 -我们来了哦
– Get out here! – We’re coming!
-天啊 你们这一团糟 -谢谢夸奖
– Jeez, you guys are a mess! – Thanks.
-他说了什么 -快点
– What did he say? – Come on!
-我的天啊 -看看它们
– Oh, my god. – Look at them.
-真漂亮 -真好玩
– Beautiful. – So cool.
-它们太神奇了 -它们太棒了
– They’re amazing. – They’re awesome!
-你这是干什么 -帮它们回到大海
– Why are you doing that? – To help them get to the sea.
-我再去拿一只手电筒来 -好的
– I’m gonna get another light. – Ok.
-我想要一只 -真不敢相信我们救了它们
– I want one. – I can’t believe that we saved them.
爸爸
Daddy!
打911 爸爸
Call 911. daddy!
这个需要马上办好
I’m gonna need a rush on this.
你好
Hey.
你该回家换身衣服 你这样会吓着护士的
You should go home and change. You’ll scare the nurses.
你之前说的那些 你确定吗
What you said before… are you sure?
我们要尽量使他感到舒适
We’ll make him as comfortable as we can,
但是癌症已经扩散到他的肺部了
but the cancer has spread to his lungs.
-多久了 -很难说
– How long? – It’s hard to know.
我们不会退缩的 知道吗
But we’re not gonna quit, ok?
我想告诉你一些事
I want to tell you something.
几个月以前当你父亲意识到
When your father realized how serious his condition was
自己的情况之后
a couple months ago,
他要求我们给他停药
he asked that we cut back on his medication.
为什么
Why?
因为他想待在这
Because he wanted to be here.
跟你和你弟弟在一起
Really be here with you and your brother.
这都是他亲口说的
That’s what he said.
这可不在我的计划之中
Well, this wasn’t on the calendar.
-朗妮 -爸爸 你骗我
– Ronnie… – You lied to me, dad.
-我没骗你 -你骗人
– I didn’t lie. – Yes, you did, dad.
你说过你还好 但是你身体不好 这就是骗人
You said you were fine. You’re not fine! That was a lie!
我也希望
I hoped
我没骗人 可是这不是一回事
I didn’t lie. It’s not the same thing.
-你觉得生气也合理 -很好
– It’s all right to be angry. – Good.
你是为了这个才让我来的吗
Is this why you brought me here this summer?
是吗 这样你就不会一个人
Is it? So you wouldn’t have to be alone while…
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn’t you tell us?
我也不想这样
It’s not what I wanted this time to be about.
-好吧 现在是了 爸爸 -不是的
– Well, it is now, daddy! – No, it’s not.
这只是
It’s just another…
美妙暑假的一部分
…part of a terrific summer.
我承认 这不是最好的部分
Not one of the better parts, I admit.
-我爱你 -亲爱的 我也爱你
– Love you. – Sweetie, I love you too.
过来
Come here.
老爸 我爱你
I love you, daddy.
要饼干吗 哥们
You want some cookies, bro?
你们为什么都不告诉我 这到底是怎么了
Why won’t anyone tell me what’s going on?
乔纳 你♥爸♥爸和姐姐
Jonah, I think Ronnie and your dad
到时候会告诉你的
will talk to you as soon as they can.
那你为什么不现在就告诉我
Why don’t you tell me now?
这很复杂
Well, it’s complicated.
我能进去看看他吗
Can I come and see him yet?
可以啊 他正在等你呢
Yeah. He’s waiting for you.
过来
Come on.
他将永远看不到他长大了
He’s never gonna get to see him grow up.
乔纳
Jonah!
-该死 -你在做什么
– Dang it! – What are you doing?
-我够不着 -下来
– I can’t reach it! – Get down from there!
-走开 -你怎么了
– Get away! – What happened to you?
-你走开 -下来
– Just get away! – Get down!
走开
Get away!
-这是怎么了 -你别过来 我能做到
– Hey, what’s going on? – Stay away! I can do it!
我和爸爸一整个暑假都在做这个
Me and dad have been working on this all summer!
我和爸爸两人 不是你
Me and dad. Not you.
你所关心的就是这些愚蠢的海龟
All you cared about was the stupid turtles…
还有你那愚蠢的男友
and your stupid boyfriend!
我每天和爸爸在一起
I was with him every day!
而现在 该死
And now… dang it!
现在我东西都抓不到
Now I can’t reach things,
我要完成这个 这样爸爸就能好些了
and I need to finish this so that dad will get better!
-我们会帮你的 -你们不知道怎么帮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!