Hey. Did you have a good time?
怎么了
What?
我今天弹琴了
I played today.
那太
That’s…
那太棒了 感觉如何
That’s good. How did it feel?
完全都没生疏
Like I never stopped.
爸爸
Dad…
如果在这儿我有姐妹的话
I’d probably talk about
可能会和她谈谈 但是
this with a girlfriend if I had one here, but…
我没有 所以
I don’t, so…
你想谈谈吗 你想聊聊吗
So you wanna talk? You wanna talk?
好了 我们谈谈
Here we go. Let’s talk.
可以吗
Yeah?
那么你喜欢那个男生
So you… You like this guy?
你喜欢他 很喜欢他吗
You like him… You like him a lot?
我非常喜欢他
I like him more than a lot.
-真的吗 -是不是太疯狂了
– Really? – Is that crazy?
好吧 是有一点 但是
Well, a little, but…
爱就是这样的 朗妮
Love is, Ronnie.
有一点疯狂
Crazy… A little.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, dad.
沙滩排球
爸爸
Dad!
她在那儿
There she is.
看哪 商店扒手和纵火犯
Look, a shoplifter and an arsonist.
抱歉 难道你没听说是你♥爸♥爸烧了教堂吗
I’m sorry. Did you not know about your dad and the church?
乔纳
Jonah.
-太棒了 -是很棒啊
– This is so cool. – It is cool.
-亲爱的 -爸爸
– Hey, honey. – Hey, dad.
好了
Ok.
现在怎样啊
What’s up?
集中精力比赛 兄弟 听到了没
Keep your head in the game, brother. Got it?
太棒了
Yeah!
干得好 伙计
Good game, man.
给你
Here you go.
迟到总比不做好 给朗妮
快点 打开啊
Come on. Open it!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 你说得对 我被邀请参加婚礼了
Dad, you’re right. I got invited to the wedding.
-太棒了 -谢谢
– That’s great, and… – Thank you.
我知道你没有合适的礼服
Since I know you have nothing to wear
去布雷克利家豪♥宅♥
to a fancy Blakelee mansion to-do…
-我不是来找你要钱啦 -行了吧
– I wasn’t gonna ask you. – Forget it.
而且 我从没机会给你买♥♥过礼服
Besides, I never got a chance to get you a prom dress.
-可不是补给那个舞会的 -知道啦
– Not that you went. – No.
你为什么总是来这儿
Why do you come here so much?
我童年的一大半时间都在这里度过
I spent half my childhood in this building.
我喜欢这儿 现在还喜欢
I loved it here. I still do.
那为什么他们说你烧了这儿
Then why do people say you burned it down?
-你也听说了吗 -是真的吗
– You heard that? – Is it true?
是的
Yes.
那晚我是最后一个留在这儿的人
I was the last one in here that night.
我来这儿弹琴
I’d come in here to play the piano.
接下来我就记得我醒过来 躺在街那边
The next thing I remember is waking up across the street…
消防员把我抬了出来
After the firemen had carried me out.
-火是怎么烧起来的 -我
– How did it start? – I…
太愚蠢了 蜡烛还在燃着
Just stupid. There were some candles burning,
我就睡着了 然后
I had fallen asleep, and…
-爸爸 -我当时可能有些神志不清
– Dad. – I might have been a little confused.
我在吃医生给我的药
I was taking medicine that my doctor had given me…
-药 什么医生 -朗妮 没事
– Medicine? What doctor? – Ronnie, it’s ok.
现在没事了 我很好
It’s ok now. I’m fine.
是去年的事 我现在很好
This was last year. I’m fine.
-真的吗 -是的
– You’re ok? – Yes.
对的
Ok.
他认为是他的错
He thinks that he did it.
我爸爸觉得是他烧毁了教堂
My dad thinks that he’s the one that burned down the church.
我确信他没有
I’m sure he didn’t do it.
只是 别人瞎说的
It’s just… Just people talking.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
怎么了
What’s up?
-怎么了 威尔 -你得去澄清火灾的事
– What’s up, Will? – You got to come clean about the fire.
我就当你没说
You didn’t just say that.
她爸爸觉得是自己烧了教堂
Her father thinks he did it.
镇上的其他人也这么认为
People in town think he did it.
你是知道的
You know that.
你认识这个女孩才多久
How long you known this girl?
你从小跟我一起长大
You’ve known me your entire life.
而且你也知道 如果你说了
And you know that, if you say anything…
跟任何人说了那晚的事 我这辈子就毁了
To anybody about that night, my life is over.
他们会判我纵火罪 威尔 你很清楚
They’ll say it was arson, Will, and you know that.
我要回去工作了
I’m going back to work.
就当什么事都没发生 好吗
Just let it go, all right?
我只想要我的钱 懂吗
I just want my money, ok?
我没有 马科斯 你是知道的
I don’t have it, Marcus, and you know that.
-只管拿出来 拿钱来 听到没 -拜托了
– Just get it. Just get it. Ok? – Please.
我会弄到钱的
I’ll get it.
喂 喂 没看到我们有事吗
Excuse me! Excuse me. We’re talking over here, ok?
-火焰 你还好吗 -我说你♥他♥妈♥快滚开
– Blaze, are you ok? – I said get the hell out of here!
-火焰 -你就快走吧
– Blaze! – Just go away!
马科斯 别走
Marcus! Stop!
我他妈才不想做个避难所
I’m not running a damn homeless shelter!
-别走好吗 -我要我的钱
– Don’t go! – I want my money.
-别走 停下 -离我的车远点
– Don’t go. Stop! – Get off the car!
-滚开 -不要离开我
– Off the car! – Don’t leave me!
-我无处可去了 -闭嘴
– I have nowhere else to live! – Shut up!
别走啊
Don’t go!
太好了 太好了 看你都做了些什么
Great! Great! Do you see what you did?
现在你开心了吧 老天啊
Are you happy now? God!
他不值得你这样 火焰
You don’t deserve that, Blaze.
你又不了解我 好吗
You don’t know me, ok?
你什么都不知道 你根本都不明白
You don’t know anything. You just don’t get it.
爸爸说午饭好了
Dad says lunch is ready.
我不吃 我得找找参加婚礼的衣服
I can’t eat. I got to find something to wear to the wedding.
爸爸给你的钱到哪去了
What happened to the money dad gave you?
如果你告诉他 我会杀了你 知道吗
If you tell him, I kill you, ok?
我在去买♥♥礼服的路上把钱给别人了
I was on my way to buy the dress and… I gave the money away.
什么
What?!
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
你是比我大 可我比你聪明多了
Wow, you may be older, but I am so much smarter than you.
你从哪儿弄来这么多钱的
Where did you get all that?
怎么给你讲呢
Where to begin…
这是过节时我告诉爸爸没看到你 你给我的
This is for when I told dad I didn’t see you at the festival.
这是玩牌时赢的
This is what I won playing liar’s poker.
还记得在纽约 宵禁后你溜出去了吗
Remember when you snuck in past curfew in New York?
这是你为那次给我的
That’s for that.
这是那个有纹身的家伙
This is for the guy with the tattoo…
好了 行了 我知道了
Ok, that’s enough. I get it.
我不能把你的积蓄都拿走
I can’t take your life savings.
知道你会这么说
Knowing you,
我可以赚钱的地方还多着呢
there’s a lot more where that came from.
还有 我喜欢威尔
And besides, I like Will.
我才不想就因为你在婚礼上
I don’t want him breaking up with you ’cause
穿得难看而被他甩了
you look crappy at a wedding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我觉得他不会喜欢 -我很喜欢
– I don’t think he’ll like it. – I like it.
-你不能穿着那个去参加婚礼 -我喜欢
– You can’t wear that to a wedding! – I like it!
-给我留点蛋糕 伙计 -没问题
– Save me some cake, man. – Yeah.
你好
Yo.
你不要乱来啊
Hey, no funny business.
我觉得在婚礼上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!